Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:10 PM   #21
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Truth or Dare!!

its just a question lol and the dare funny lol's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:10 PM   #22
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwynethUchiha View Post
THEN WHY R U HERE IF YOU DON'T LIKE Naruto
WELL!....
..I was searching an image ( nothing anime or naruto related but because of the whole hotsprings and random picture threads) I came across the thread searching for an image, i simply read the posts, found it amusing so i made an account. P: Tadaaa

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #23
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
its just a question lol and the dare funny lol's
Daaaym' i shouldn't have said anything

and yes, very imaginative. Ok T or D sweetie? :3

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #24
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

hehehe dont call me sweetie please its kinda embarrising. and i choose dare. (were not going out on here so please dont call me that)

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #25
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hehehe dont call me sweetie please its kinda embarrising. and i choose dare. (were not going out on here so please dont call me that)
..s-sorry i'm not trying to sound like that heh. It's just a natural word for me, you're most likely glad i diddn't call you babe and again..I don't usualy call people i'm going out with 'sweetie'...too soppy

a-anyway.....take your pick 'Pumpkin'

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #26
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
is it true that if you were in the land of naruto you'd faint at sakura, and naruto's feet?
no I would be Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura would be my girlfriend

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #27
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

oh thats bo schitt right there 117 i am most indoubtly naruto!! and sakura would love me!!
and pumpkins even worse!!

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #28
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
no I would be Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura would be my girlfriend
Err you do realise your "gf" is 2D!!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #29
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

i know! anyway i chose dare darn it!

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-28-2010, 01:19 PM   #30
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok, i dare you to...propose romanticly to 117

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #31
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

ummmmmm c-can i p-propose to y-you instead??? :'(

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #32
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Fine .....but it best be amusing ;D harr har

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #33
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

i dare hikarii to kiss my nuts and say "chak-olaka-boom boom" jk

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #34
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Kikari-chan will you marry me?

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-28-2010, 01:26 PM   #35
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage: .....i think i like women now

n-no!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #36
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #37
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kikari-chan will you marry me?
Okay!! Honeymoons on you! *puts gummy harrybo rings on us*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #38
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Eeeks!...n-not you..*comferts* that meanie sage-kun. ..d-don't cry..
*cries* Meweee Dx

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #39
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

so wait a minute you said yes or no? which is it??

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #40
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

i said yes

✿✿✿✿✿✿