Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Will Hinata and Naruto get married?

Yes. Hinata should marry Naruto because they're meant for each other. They'd be the real couple of the show.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: Will Hinata and Naruto get married?

ah....Hinata's love for Naruto, as of now, is unrequited. of course, that might change....
and....even though I'm a Naruhina fan,...I don't think they are meant for each other......as of now that is

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
Pervy Sage Jiraiya
Ninja Academy Student

Pervy Sage Jiraiya is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Pervy Sage Jiraiya

I hope they do.
Pervy Sage Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

maybe but naruto must forget sakura

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Maybe, but Hinata's love is currently unrequited.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:17 AM   #6
Sakura Uchiha
Genin

Sakura Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope they do!!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

I so hope so! If only Naruto could relaize Hinata's love for him! And Sakura should just forget about Sasuke and go with Lee^-^ I mean Sasuke is always giving her the cold shoulder and rejects her and makes her CRY!Rock Lee is like a gentleman,he treats her like a princess I know Sakura has a crush on him! Shes just to shy and to shy to admit it!
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:12 PM   #8
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't think that Naruto will marry anyone.
Just fall in love.
KarinxInoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #9
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I can't see Kishimoto really showing anything about marriage, especially if it's his main character. In the manga, it hardly mentioned anything about Asuma and Kurenai's relationship, mostly small subtle hints. I don't think it's ever mentioned anything about marriage, now that I think about it. Sakura's confession to Sasuke, Hinata's confession to Naruto, and a few others are the only romance parts really mentioned.

With only that, I'm not positive about what exactly Kishi will put at the series' end. Maybe Naruto finally choosing between Sakura and Hinata...maybe.
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #10
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
I can't see Kishimoto really showing anything about marriage, especially if it's his main character. In the manga, it hardly mentioned anything about Asuma and Kurenai's relationship, mostly small subtle hints. I don't think it's ever mentioned anything about marriage, now that I think about it. Sakura's confession to Sasuke, Hinata's confession to Naruto, and a few others are the only romance parts really mentioned.

With only that, I'm not positive about what exactly Kishi will put at the series' end. Maybe Naruto finally choosing between Sakura and Hinata...maybe.

I'd say maybe not even that, if he becomes Hokage, he'd be too busy to have a romantic life........

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:43 AM   #11
Max8
Freshmen Academy Student

Max8 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sorry but u dont know if naruto lives or not
Max8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:44 AM   #12
Max8
Freshmen Academy Student

i know fan but up writers or writer
Old 06-23-2010, 02:45 AM   #13
Max8
Freshmen Academy Student

it a tough call i dont know if he lives
Old 06-23-2010, 05:29 AM   #14
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

The real couples of the show are the parent ones, aka MinaKushi and FugaMiko.

Anyway, about Naruto and Hinata getting married, unless Naruto truly lets go of Sakura and actually starts paying attention to Hinata, maybe. But Hinata will most likely know that he'd be happier with Sakura. I feel that both Naruto and Hinata are the type who just want their loves to be happy, even if they're not. They're not so selfish to make themselves happy at the expense of their love interests. So I see that Naru would prefer Sakura being happy with Sasuke (IF she stupidly still loves him) or whoever and ending up with Hinata who would rather Naruto hook up with Sakura so he's happy while maybe paying attention to Kiba or someone else. Basically, a never ending chain with no one getting happy unless Sakura does like Naruto now, even though that still leaves Hinata. This is probably why it's best for there to be no pairings at the end, so everyone can just decide for themselves.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:46 AM   #15
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
The real couples of the show are the parent ones, aka MinaKushi and FugaMiko.

Anyway, about Naruto and Hinata getting married, unless Naruto truly lets go of Sakura and actually starts paying attention to Hinata, maybe. But Hinata will most likely know that he'd be happier with Sakura. I feel that both Naruto and Hinata are the type who just want their loves to be happy, even if they're not. They're not so selfish to make themselves happy at the expense of their love interests. So I see that Naru would prefer Sakura being happy with Sasuke (IF she stupidly still loves him) or whoever and ending up with Hinata who would rather Naruto hook up with Sakura so he's happy while maybe paying attention to Kiba or someone else. Basically, a never ending chain with no one getting happy unless Sakura does like Naruto now, even though that still leaves Hinata. This is probably why it's best for there to be no pairings at the end, so everyone can just decide for themselves.
No one that wants to see a pairing will be happy with that though, that leaves a never ending cycle of what we already have in this forum, people bickering back and fourth over how likely one or the other pairing is.

Plus Kishi will forever be plagued by the question: "Who did Naruto get with in the end?".
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:52 AM   #16
sasusaku4ever
Apprentice Genin

sasusaku4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really hope so!

(/_
(^_\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN!
/_! _\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara
With all the talk of the flu going around, I have another one that people catch rather easily and it never leaves. The Naruflu.
sasusaku4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:43 AM   #17
mintdragon123
Academy Graduate

mintdragon123 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^.^ you know... hinata is best sutible for naruto....I JUST HOPE NARUTO DOESNT SCARE a fragile child like her

GO ON FOR YEARS TO COME NARUTO

be glad naruto, your name means spiraled fishcake
*drool for ramen naruto*

======ஜ
۩۞۩ஜ======
[COLOR=cyan][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=LemonChiffon]
mintdragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #18
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
No one that wants to see a pairing will be happy with that though, that leaves a never ending cycle of what we already have in this forum, people bickering back and fourth over how likely one or the other pairing is.

Plus Kishi will forever be plagued by the question: "Who did Naruto get with in the end?".
If Naruto dies then that problem is solved.....sort of. I actually can't really seem him living in the end now, especially since he said he'd only kill Sasuke if he died with him. Or if he dies trying to protect everyone like he has to sacrifice himself to get rid of the Juubi or something.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:12 AM   #19
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
If Naruto dies then that problem is solved.....sort of. I actually can't really seem him living in the end now, especially since he said he'd only kill Sasuke if he died with him. Or if he dies trying to protect everyone like he has to sacrifice himself to get rid of the Juubi or something.

I'm waiting for the plot twist when Naruto realizes that as long as he is alive and the fox exists within him, there will always be that one ass that wants to use it. So he'll figure out the best way for him to protect everyone is to get rid of the fox, by dieing. I'm surprised no one in the story (or rather Kishi hasn't given them a big enough brain yet) has mentioned this already, it's simply logical, they need the fox to complete the Juubi, remove the fox and the problem is over. It's logical, one life for many, cruel yes but if Naruto gets caught (assuming Bee is too) then the world as they know it is over.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:40 PM   #20
Renee
Academy Graduate

Renee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Wink Re: Will Hinata and Naruto get married?

i think they should but first sakura would have to be out the pic

(Don't 4get it)
!!!!!!

- a ninja never goes back on their words
"quotes"
Naruto Uzamaki
Renee is offline   Reply With Quote