Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Lightning Blade

Ok. So we all know that this is Kakashi Hatake's signature jutsu. We also know that it got the name when Kakashi used the jutsu to cut a lightning bolt in half. But what I'm trying to figure out is, WHEN did he use the raikiri?? Do you guys think that they should make an episode where it tells us about the story of the Lightning Blade?

I think they should...I't be cool to learn the history of ninjutsu~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Lightning Blade

maybe while guy and kakashi were fighting and guy went 7 gates and used leg kick of lighting. as in he jumped super high(space) and came crashing down

kakashi hit him with a chidori before he hit the ground ie cutting lightning in half lol
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:02 AM   #3
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Perhaps, that Raikiri, needs to be brought up in a filler episode, maybe they should have a episode of the background information to this move and also, some additional information, that would be most interesting to see, considering that Kakashi, is still some what, shrouded in mystery ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
maybe while guy and kakashi were fighting and guy went 7 gates and used leg kick of lighting. as in he jumped super high(space) and came crashing down

kakashi hit him with a chidori before he hit the ground ie cutting lightning in half lol
heheh...nice, but i think it'd be more epic...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Perhaps, that Raikiri, needs to be brought up in a filler episode, maybe they should have a episode of the background information to this move and also, some additional information, that would be most interesting to see, considering that Kakashi, is still some what, shrouded in mystery ...
i know...it's one of kakashi's mysteries that we all must know~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 10-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #5
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

He created it before he got sharingan because the "kakashi gaiden" is right after he created chidori. he broke it out for the first time in front of minato who told him not to use it any more because of vision or blind spot or something I can't really remember. Anyway, inheriting sharingan is what enabled him to use it effectively so it had something to do with vision. That's probably all Kishi is going to give us.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:27 PM   #6
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
He created it before he got sharingan because the "kakashi gaiden" is right after he created chidori. he broke it out for the first time in front of minato who told him not to use it any more because of vision or blind spot or something I can't really remember. Anyway, inheriting sharingan is what enabled him to use it effectively so it had something to do with vision. That's probably all Kishi is going to give us.
your talking about kakashi's CHIDORI.
Lighting blade is an enhanced version of the jutsu chidori, none of us know when he first used it, all we know is that he cut a lightning bolt in 2 with it, which is why its called lighting blade.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:54 AM   #7
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Lightning Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Ok. So we all know that this is Kakashi Hatake's signature jutsu. We also know that it got the name when Kakashi used the jutsu to cut a lightning bolt in half. But what I'm trying to figure out is, WHEN did he use the raikiri?? Do you guys think that they should make an episode where it tells us about the story of the Lightning Blade?

I think they should...I't be cool to learn the history of ninjutsu~!

i agree with you , they should make one ,..
Unless If Destiny Feel Bad About Me
And Let Me Have You
I Love You Yeah
But I Think That Sometimes
That We All Must To Move On

*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

yea...all the info kishi gave us was that he used chidori to cut a lighning bolt in half...and then it was later named the lightning blade...or raikiri
kakashi is just amazing~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #9
mizunohayase
Academy Graduate

mizunohayase is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anything with Kakashi sensei is amazing... love the man and yeah, that attack is so awesome. When he used it in the mist arc, I was like
これはスパタです~!
Don't **** with the gaara of the desert. You will regret it.
mizunohayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #10
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pretty much. Kakashi is a cool character to learn about. I'd be game for another piece of his gaiden.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:51 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It is likely that he used it a year or more before the storyline, seeing as that many know it to be his signature attack, along with his experience and knowledge of it. I'd love for another Gaiden of him though.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:02 PM   #12
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But during his gaiden he used it. It was inmperfect though and he said it was new.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #13
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would be ok with an episode or 2 on Kakashi using his Lightning Blade to cut a lightning bolt in two.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #14
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
your talking about kakashi's CHIDORI.
Lighting blade is an enhanced version of the jutsu chidori, none of us know when he first used it, all we know is that he cut a lightning bolt in 2 with it, which is why its called lighting blade.
They're the exact same jutsu. Kakashi's is only better because he makes it better, not because the jutsu is inherently better. It's like the difference between Sasuke's first, wimpy Fireball Jutsu when he first started learning it as compared to Sasuke's Fireball Jutsu currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
But during his gaiden he used it. It was inmperfect though and he said it was new.
It was only imperfect because the user moves so fast he can barely see. Once Kakashi obtained Obito's Sharingan, he stated that Obito, in death, had perfected Chidori.

There's a thread about this in the Kakashi Gaiden area. But anyway, Kakashi gave the name Raikiri to the jutsu after the Gaiden. The first time he used it in battle was during the Gaiden, and the name didn't change during the Gaiden, so he must have given that name to it afterwards.

It's possible that Kakashi never really split a lightning bolt in half, and that Kakashi told Gai that during one of their many competitions. Just an idea.

Although, it would be really, really cool if Kishimoto made a Kakashi Gaiden 2 where he told when Chidori got the name change to Raikiri.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:53 PM   #15
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Raimaru View Post
Although, it would be really, really cool if Kishimoto made a Kakashi Gaiden 2 where he told when Chidori got the name change to Raikiri.

and got to see Gai as a kid
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:59 PM   #16
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

This myth makes Kakashi FTL if he cut lightning in half. lolz

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:35 PM   #17
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
and got to see Gai as a kid
I think that might just be the funniest thing Kishimoto could put in Naruto.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #18
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Raimaru View Post
I think that might just be the funniest thing Kishimoto could put in Naruto.
that would be very funny and interesting....then we'd probably see the rivalry with kakashi as well when they were all young

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #19
NAGATODVD
Genin

NAGATODVD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

still i would like to see how he as a kid cameup with inventing chidori lol

creating a group on fb is sooo lame if noone joins
if anyone is remotely interested
search
cool movie reviews and opinions
and join

XD
I see... That is noble of you. That is justice indeed. However... My family...My friends... My village... They suffered the same fate as this village by you ninjas of Konoha. How is it fair to allow only you people to preach about peace and justice?
NAGATODVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:16 PM   #20
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGATODVD View Post
still i would like to see how he as a kid cameup with inventing chidori lol
Well he made Jounin at like, age 12 or 13. Kid was just a genius.

Tags
chidori, kakashi hatake, lightning blade, origin, raikiri