Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
NAGATODVD
Genin

NAGATODVD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs down Pain moveset opinion

well i know its been long time since the game came out but i mean whyyyyy doesnt pain have shinra tensei?? When i bought it i imagined it would be kinda like that big orb thing in storm 2
and strangely enough he uses it as his backup jutsu so whi not as a main attack??oh and his weird standing pose.....so whyyyyyyyyyyy????????????????????
Any comments to help d,x
NAGATODVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
NAGATODVD
Genin

Default Re: Pain moveset opinion

Soooo none??lol
Old 12-06-2010, 08:02 AM   #3
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin

Chidori457 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chidori457

lolwut, pain is not in the UN series

"Yell all you like, the Lord himself won't hear you."
-Agent 47
Chidori457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:05 AM   #4
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

please move this to Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 section by checking on thread tools and thne click the link Move thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
NAGATODVD
Genin

Im leaving my thread here because its about ultimate ninja HEROES
NOT STORM HEEEEROOOES
NARUTIMATE ACCEL 3!!!!!
so zip it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

creating a group on fb is sooo lame if noone joins
if anyone is remotely interested
search
cool movie reviews and opinions
and join

XD
I see... That is noble of you. That is justice indeed. However... My family...My friends... My village... They suffered the same fate as this village by you ninjas of Konoha. How is it fair to allow only you people to preach about peace and justice?
Old 12-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Pain moveset opinion

Thread moved to the Ninja Storm section.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:54 AM   #7
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

LOL Parak

Old 12-09-2010, 12:10 PM   #8
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why the hell did you move this here if this is about accel 3? Accel 3 IS NOT storm
Old 12-09-2010, 12:16 PM   #9
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Yeah this is about Heroes 3 NOT storm 2, can someone move this out of here?
Why'd they move it here anyways lol's?

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #10
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Yeah this is about Heroes 3 NOT storm 2, can someone move this out of here?
Why'd they move it here anyways lol's?
'Cause apparently some people don't read posts...
Old 12-11-2010, 10:29 PM   #11
NAGATODVD
Genin

Moved again

search
and join

XD
I see... That is noble of you. That is justice indeed. However... My family...My friends... My village... They suffered the same fate as this village by you ninjas of Konoha. How is it fair to allow only you people to preach about peace and justice?
Old 12-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #12
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Accel 3 is a PSP game. The game may not be an Ultimate Ninja Storm, but the Storm section description states that PSP games belong there. I've also moved ALL other Heroes PSP game threads there, so back to the Storm section this thread goes. Move it back to the Ultimate Ninja section again, and I'll lock this. The Ultimate Ninja section is for Ultimate Ninja PS2 games ONLY.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-12-2010, 10:34 AM   #13
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGATODVD View Post
well i know its been long time since the game came out but i mean whyyyyy doesnt pain have shinra tensei?? When i bought it i imagined it would be kinda like that big orb thing in storm 2
and strangely enough he uses it as his backup jutsu so whi not as a main attack??oh and his weird standing pose.....so whyyyyyyyyyyy????????????????????
Any comments to help d,x
I totally agree.They should've put it in there.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #14
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Accel 3 is a PSP game. The game may not be an Ultimate Ninja Storm, but the Storm section description states that PSP games belong there. I've also moved ALL other Heroes PSP game threads there, so back to the Storm section this thread goes. Move it back to the Ultimate Ninja section again, and I'll lock this. The Ultimate Ninja section is for Ultimate Ninja PS2 games ONLY.
2 words power abuse.

Old 12-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #15
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Unless a higher up - a super mod or an admin says otherwise, it stays here. Now let's go back on topic.

On topic, I'd say that it's surprising that Deva has Shinra Tensei at all. As far as I know, Accel 3 doesn't go beyond the Hunt for Itachi arc, and he showed this ability after it, even though from anime filler he actually used it once on Jiraiya. They really should've made it fully usable though.

YouTube:
src="

but

Last edited by Parak111; 12-12-2010 at 02:06 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:08 AM   #16
NAGATODVD
Genin

Im sorry but i dont agree
how come if its an ultimate ninja game it has to go on storm section
thats kinda dumb since there have been only two storm games
and psp games can be ultimate ninja
the console doesnt change that fact
sooo why cant i move it to the section that has its name on it???

search
and join

XD
Old 12-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #17
NAGATODVD
Genin

And yes
its my point that it is stupid that it was a backup attack but deva path didnt have it
an pains ex mode doesnt change him a bit like all other chars

search
and join

XD
Old 12-14-2010, 12:29 AM   #18
NAGATODVD
Genin

I want you to take it down

search
and join

XD
Old 12-14-2010, 12:51 AM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I don't know.

Looks like it says PSP up there to me.

/walks out whistling nonchalantly

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:55 AM   #20
NAGATODVD
Genin

?????

search
and join

XD