Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Who would win naruto or goku
Naruto 36 27.69%
Goku 94 72.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #21
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal
Default Re: Who would win Naruto or Goku?

toke jopic this is a toke jopic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #22
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
Who would win as of right now goku or naruto? thats the greatest mystery ive ever wanted to figure out

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:43 AM   #23
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah, is this a joke?
Goku would completely destroy him.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #24
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lock.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #25
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

*looks at the amount of Naruto's*

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #26
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Goku would win against Naruto if they fought in a fight.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:47 PM   #27
Master Yoda
Chunin Exam Participant

Master Yoda is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Goku
Spirit Bomb FTW
Master Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #28
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Goku!

Super Saiyan FTW!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:26 AM   #29
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Neither. Tic-tac-toe always ends in a draw.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:21 AM   #30
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Goku obviously wins.

But who knows. Naruto could win via PNJ.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:25 PM   #31
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

/in before the lock
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #32
NaruGaar. <3
Genin

Location: Probably somewhere West of where you're standing.. ;)
NaruGaar. <3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
Goku would completely destroy him.
i mean i love Naruto. i really do.. butt Goku would murder him. lol. hands down, thats not even a fight..

"Life Without a Friend is Death Without a Witness"

NaruGaar. <3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:36 PM   #33
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
Who would win as of right now goku or naruto? thats the greatest mystery ive ever wanted to figure out
is this really the greatest mystery you've ever wanted to figure out
I can think of tons of mysterys that are greater then this such as
  • Jack the Ripper
  • Why Betty White is so epic
  • Easter Island heads
  • Stonhenge (cool looking)
  • is there alien life out there?
  • what else is in the universe
  • What does the universe exist in (yes some say nothing because they universe is everything but what about when the universe was smaller then an atom before Inflation? What could have been outside of it just think about things like that makes your brain hurt)
  • Is there a god/greater being
  • Why people Choose Paper or plastic or plastic over paper?
Naruto never has and never will be able to beat goku unless its something like who can hyperventlate the fastest when he sees sasuke.

Goku blinks and naruto implodes. GG

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #34
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

naruto wins in a shogi game
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:40 PM   #35
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

nah goku still wins naruto is an idiot remember

PROOF MOST RECENT MANGA CHAPTER
i winz

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 10-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #36
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

To all of you saying it's going to be locked; This isn't the BG's. threads aren't locked here no matter how bad the fight is, though this should technically be in the battlegrounds, but the point still remains, all of you saying lock need to shut up, this isn't the BG's, and frankly it isn't friendly to the person who made the thread.

And for the main point: Neither of them win. Oro, being the superior person in any scenario to both characters, cuts both of there heads off, then uses Edo Tensei, and makes them fight endlessly
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:04 PM   #37
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
To all of you saying it's going to be locked; This isn't the BG's. threads aren't locked here no matter how bad the fight is, though this should technically be in the battlegrounds, but the point still remains, all of you saying lock need to shut up, this isn't the BG's, and frankly it isn't friendly to the person who made the thread.
^dis I still like the In before the Lock gif thing though
And for the main point: Neither of them win. Oro, being the superior person in any scenario to both characters, cuts both of there heads off, then uses Edo Tensei, and makes them fight endlessly
to the second part...

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 10-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #38
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

........ i feel sad i say naruto should have one :'(

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:44 AM   #39
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Who would win Naruto or Goku?

from what i have just seen , i think goku will win ,...
Unless If Destiny Feel Bad About Me
And Let Me Have You
I Love You Yeah
But I Think That Sometimes
That We All Must To Move On

*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:48 PM   #40
Im Envy
Ninja Academy Student

Im Envy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Goku hands down that's not even a fair fight
Im Envy is offline   Reply With Quote