Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Itachi's Jutsu's, What's Your Favourite? (Multi-Choice)
Amaterasu 125 63.13%
Clone Great Explosion 23 11.62%
Crow Clone Technique 46 23.23%
Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body 28 14.14%
Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change 38 19.19%
Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes 28 14.14%
Dusk Crow Genjutsu 53 26.77%
Ephemeral 23 11.62%
Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique 38 19.19%
Fire Style: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique (Anime only) 41 20.71%
Shadow Clone Technique 21 10.61%
Susanoo 93 46.97%
Transcription Seal: Amaterasu 41 20.71%
Tsukuyomi 102 51.52%
Water Style: Water Fang Bullet 22 11.11%
Other/Undecided or Don't Know 18 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #81
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate
 
itachi/madara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Still figuring it out
Posts: 5,025
Rep Power: 22
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

i wanna be in this.
__________________
hi im shah


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #82
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Heaven.
Posts: 3,321
Rep Power: 11
Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
Yay for more Itachi Amvs!

Hmm...Presents..? xD I wonder how that would go lol. "Itachi, what would you like for a totally random gift?" *silence* "Ehm...Yes, I think I will get you a new kunai holster! ^^'' " Ooh..Sake. A drunk Itachi would be interesting...
Yes.

"ermm here some kunai to ah go with that." *still silent* I wonder if he'd be laughing if he ever got drunk..
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #83
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Heaven.
Posts: 3,321
Rep Power: 11
Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
i wanna be in this.
Sure, I'll add you a.s.a.p. ^/_\^
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:22 PM   #84
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin
 
The Anbu's Fiery Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: A place with silly people
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-Sama View Post
Yes.

"ermm here some kunai to ah go with that." *still silent* I wonder if he'd be laughing if he ever got drunk..
Ooh, that reminds me..I wonder how he'll sound when he's laughing like a maniac at Sasuke. I'll probably be literally 'rofl'ing or just staring at the insanity. Ooh, I think there was an awesome AMV off the manga version of it. I must find that now!

A drunk Itachi might actually laugh. I would want to video tape it because I don't think he'd ever do that again.
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #85
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Heaven.
Posts: 3,321
Rep Power: 11
Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
Ooh, that reminds me..I wonder how he'll sound when he's laughing like a maniac at Sasuke. I'll probably be literally 'rofl'ing or just staring at the insanity. Ooh, I think there was an awesome AMV off the manga version of it. I must find that now!

A drunk Itachi might actually laugh. I would want to video tape it because I don't think he'd ever do that again.
Hey you're right! *totally forgot about that scene for some odd reason* I saw a lot of draw animated ones of him laughing.

I'd so steal that tape from you!
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #86
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin
 
The Anbu's Fiery Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: A place with silly people
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-Sama View Post
Hey you're right! *totally forgot about that scene for some odd reason* I saw a lot of draw animated ones of him laughing.

I'd so steal that tape from you!
Really? Wow, I guess I haven't remembered to look for any! xD I'll have to look for some...*evilly laughs* I think insanity is contagious!

Haha...You know, I think this would be the perfect blackmail for Itachi...Of course, I think Itachi would be ready to kill us afterward...
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:14 PM   #87
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Heaven.
Posts: 3,321
Rep Power: 11
Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
Really? Wow, I guess I haven't remembered to look for any! xD I'll have to look for some...*evilly laughs* I think insanity is contagious!

Haha...You know, I think this would be the perfect blackmail for Itachi...Of course, I think Itachi would be ready to kill us afterward...
We should. *evil smirk*

He'd kill us if we gave the blackmail as his gift! like.. "here, to you from us!" *Itachi glares* "MANGEKYO SHARINGAN!" *we scream at the top of our lungs*
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #88
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin
 
The Anbu's Fiery Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: A place with silly people
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-Sama View Post
We should. *evil smirk*

He'd kill us if we gave the blackmail as his gift! like.. "here, to you from us!" *Itachi glares* "MANGEKYO SHARINGAN!" *we scream at the top of our lungs*
*starts singing "They're coming to take me away" by Dr. Demento* They're coming to take me away, haha! They're coming to take me away, hoo-hoo, hee-hee to the FUNNY FARM! Where life is beautiful all the time... x3

We could always offer Sakura to appease him... Then again, she'd probably want to kill us too...*Thinking dreamily of ItaSaku for a short moment before it's shattered by Mangekyou Sharingan* "AAAHHHH!!!" Dx Someone save us!!


The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:39 PM   #89
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Heaven.
Posts: 3,321
Rep Power: 11
Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
*starts singing "They're coming to take me away" by Dr. Demento* They're coming to take me away, haha! They're coming to take me away, hoo-hoo, hee-hee to the FUNNY FARM! Where life is beautiful all the time... x3

We could always offer Sakura to appease him... Then again, she'd probably want to kill us too...*Thinking dreamily of ItaSaku for a short moment before it's shattered by Mangekyou Sharingan* "AAAHHHH!!!" Dx Someone save us!!

xDDD *has images of laughing Itachi stuck in head*

*thinks about it* .... *thinks more about it, imaging ItaSaku then Sakura turning into my character I made up* uh not that again! *wakes up too* "AHH!" Stuck in a genjutsu for who knows how long for punishment... we do need a savior! *tries meditating for someone*
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #90
age54321
Apprentice Genin
 
age54321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hugging Itachi plushie in the middle of Konoha
Posts: 155
Rep Power: 0
age54321 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

omg!!! add me! i love him more than anyone here!!!! (plz don't kill me ppl)
age54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #91
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Heaven.
Posts: 3,321
Rep Power: 11
Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by age54321 View Post
omg!!! add me! i love him more than anyone here!!!! (plz don't kill me ppl)
Age54321, you finally found the fanclub! :3 I promise I won't kill you for liking him so much like moi.~ I'll add you. ^/_\^
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #92
Spitfire
Apprentice Genin
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 167
Rep Power: 0
Spitfire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Spitfire Send a message via Skype™ to Spitfire
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Probably faced one of the hardest decisions made by a character in the Naruto series. for that he has gained my respect. Add me to the list if you agree .
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:02 PM   #93
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Heaven.
Posts: 3,321
Rep Power: 11
Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

I agree and will add you.
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:02 PM   #94
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin
 
The Anbu's Fiery Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: A place with silly people
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-Sama View Post
xDDD *has images of laughing Itachi stuck in head*

*thinks about it* .... *thinks more about it, imaging ItaSaku then Sakura turning into my character I made up* uh not that again! *wakes up too* "AHH!" Stuck in a genjutsu for who knows how long for punishment... we do need a savior! *tries meditating for someone*
I know right? Those images will not go away! Oh noees...I think Itachi's about to start singing the song...*plugs ears and runs away* No, Itachi! Don't sing, don't sing!

*starts laughing insanely* His genjutsu is so strong...Nooo!!! I think it's making me go crazy. ._. Unfortunately, we might need a bazooka gun to shatter it. You got a bazooka gun? xDD

Oh nooesss..ItaSaku has been changed forever... It looks like your character has made an intense love triangle!! Who will win Itachi?
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:06 PM   #95
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Heaven.
Posts: 3,321
Rep Power: 11
Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
I know right? Those images will not go away! Oh noees...I think Itachi's about to start singing the song...*plugs ears and runs away* No, Itachi! Don't sing, don't sing!

*starts laughing insanely* His genjutsu is so strong...Nooo!!! I think it's making me go crazy. ._. Unfortunately, we might need a bazooka gun to shatter it. You got a bazooka gun? xDD

Oh nooesss..ItaSaku has been changed forever... It looks like your character has made an intense love triangle!! Who will win Itachi?
*shakes head* Must. keep. away!

*laughing hard* Make it stop! Yes, I do. *hands you one*

*le gasp* You're right! It's Sakura vs. Shiori for Itachi... I seriously have no idea!
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:16 PM   #96
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Naruko-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Posts: 3,891
Rep Power: 11
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

I wanna join! I love Itachi! <333
__________________
Naruko-chan
Age:21
Gender:Female
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:12 AM   #97
yondaime
Jonin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,647
Rep Power: 11
yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Wow a lot of Itachi Uchiha Fans
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:16 AM   #98
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate
 
itachi/madara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Still figuring it out
Posts: 5,025
Rep Power: 22
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

thats cause itachi pwns
__________________
hi im shah


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:49 AM   #99
Uchiha Itachi
Genin
 
Uchiha Itachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fishing near Amegakure with Kisame-Kun
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 0
Uchiha Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

He is the best anime character EVER!!!!!!!!
I want to join
Uchiha Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:54 AM   #100
danboy
Veteran Chunin
 
danboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: in my world of despair
Posts: 1,209
Rep Power: 10
danboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to danboy
Default Re: The Itachi Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi View Post
He is the best anime character EVER!!!!!!!!
I want to join
same here i wanna join
danboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fan club for itachi fans, itachi uchiha, known for black crows, sharingan, tsukuyomi and amaterasu


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.