Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
Morning Tiger:0
Banned

Morning Tiger:0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Uchiha combined with Hyuga.

What would be your reaction if, Neji, the current strongest Hyuga member hooked up with an Uchiha kunoichi, or if Sasuke, arguably the current strongest of the Uchiha Clan, hooked up with Hinata?

I'd be ecstatic.
Morning Tiger:0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Uchiha combined with Hyuga.

It'd never happen.I'd kill Sasfag as soon as the thought came into his head.

Last edited by NBT; 08-21-2010 at 12:31 PM.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

their eyes would be so haxx they would be born blind and death

sasuhina approved
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
It'd never happen.I'd kill Sasfag as soon as the thought came into his head.

If Sasuke is homosexual, he'd have trouble having children with Hinata.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #5
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That's true.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #6
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

well you know technically its a manga so maybe neji....... and sasuke can uh get together
Old 08-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #7
NBT
Banned

That just goes so far beyond wrong.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:51 PM   #8
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkiraNeko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I doubt that would happen. But if it did, that clan might have as much ocular ability as the Sage of the Six Paths.
Nous ferons tout droit
Mon bel amour, mon bel amour

Village Hidden in the Aura

"Sometimes I wish I could disown my sister, but then I realize we're the only two in the room."

"Peace will find us with Harmony.."

BF: Ishtar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love small, hard-to-read font, don't you?

Last edited by AkiraNeko; 08-21-2010 at 12:57 PM.
AkiraNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
That just goes so far beyond wrong.

If it was physically possible, the result would be catastrophic...

I'm referring to the child's abilities.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #10
Danceinthedark
Academy Graduate

Danceinthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

....Dang....

That's my response if it does happen, but it's unlikely.

@NBT
ROFL Sasfag xD
I have no idea why I find little things so funny.
Danceinthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:58 AM   #11
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Well I will say this, I think that there children, if any, would have some rather unique powers, also possibly, there children might be the starters of a new super powered clan, considering both of these clans are the strongest in the Village and also are quite talented and skillful, so really, it would be quite interesting to actually find out, exactly how good they would be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:09 AM   #12
Dark-Sasuke
Genin

Dark-Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That would be beast mode, do any of you read the current manga?

It's perfect....I can feel itachi's power! I can feel myself getting stronger...!
-
Sasuke Uchiha
Dark-Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

if that were to happen..then their ocular jutsu would be beyond powerful

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #14
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I have a Naruto character I created that has one of the Ocular Jutsu in each eye, not count Rinnegan. Takahashi is a perverted strong dude.

He thinks he is not perverted and that it is racist to call him perverted just because he peeks at women with his Byakugan.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:15 PM   #15
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

so with both eyes couldnt they see everything for as long as they want super over haxxxxxxxx
Old 10-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Sasuke View Post
That would be beast mode, do any of you read the current manga?
Yeah, most recently, Madara obtained the Rinnegan, leaving one more opening in his mask.

The third opening is most likely for the Byakugan, which has not had its abilities emphasized yet.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #17
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nothing that plot no jutsu can't kill..

Plus FYI the hyuga come from the uchiha.

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Nothing that plot no jutsu can't kill..

Plus FYI the hyuga come from the uchiha.
Actually, Kakashi stated that," The Sharingan was derived from the Bykugan sometime long ago."

So you've got it backwards.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #19
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Tiger:0 View Post
Actually, Kakashi stated that," The Sharingan was derived from the Bykugan sometime long ago."

So you've got it backwards.
Actually, you've got it all wrong. The Uchiha are the direct descendants of the Sage of the Six Paths. Hence, the sharingan was not derived from the Byakugan.

Additionally, via basic genetics knowledge, it is highly unlikely that the offspring of a Uchiha and Hyuuga would produce a child who could use both the Byakugan and Sharingan.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:50 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Actually, you've got it all wrong. The Uchiha are the direct descendants of the Sage of the Six Paths. Hence, the sharingan was not derived from the Byakugan.

Additionally, via basic genetics knowledge, it is highly unlikely that the offspring of a Uchiha and Hyuuga would produce a child who could use both the Byakugan and Sharingan.

Actually, I've got it all right. That is what Kakashi stated, but if you want to argue with him, fine.

Genetics are unrelated. My goodness, I refuse to argue with you over something so ridiculously trivial.