Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 08:15 PM   #5681
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: New Members Post Here

Hi there, suppose I should have come here first, but I've been enjoying the series for a while now (off and on) It's definitely one of my favorites next to FullMetal Alchemist, and s-CRY-ed.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #5682
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
Hi there, suppose I should have come here first, but I've been enjoying the series for a while now (off and on) It's definitely one of my favorites next to FullMetal Alchemist, and s-CRY-ed.
Welcome to the forums!
Old 10-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #5683
ShinobiRay
Freshmen Academy Student

ShinobiRay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: New Members Post Here

Hello everybody, my name is Ray. I'm new to this forum and hopefully I can become friends with you guys. Umm, I've watched Naruto up till about the beginning of Shippuden. Eh, I think it's kinda odd to pretend to be a ninja on a forum or something (I'm not too sure how this site works). But, I guess I'll try to stay here. Well, that's all I wanted to say.
Ray~
Old 10-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #5684
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry, you'll get use to it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:04 PM   #5685
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiRay View Post
Hello everybody, my name is Ray. I'm new to this forum and hopefully I can become friends with you guys. Umm, I've watched Naruto up till about the beginning of Shippuden. Eh, I think it's kinda odd to pretend to be a ninja on a forum or something (I'm not too sure how this site works). But, I guess I'll try to stay here. Well, that's all I wanted to say.
Ray~
Welcome to the forums, Ray.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #5686
Despair
Freshmen Academy Student

Despair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hello, Despair here. I'm quite new to the forum. I'm a big Naruto fan. Well not big but you get the idea. I've been a fan of Naruto since Freshmen year of High School. Now I've graduated High School and going off to University and I'm still a fan believe it or not. I'm going to be collecting Naruto merchandise and Cosplaying Naruto characters . Well I hope everyone welcomes me to the forum. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #5687
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the forums, Despair. I think you're gonna like it here.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:14 PM   #5688
Despair
Freshmen Academy Student

Despair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Welcome to the forums, Despair. I think you're gonna like it here.

Thanks Buddy, I appreciate the welcome.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #5689
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despair View Post
Hello, Despair here. I'm quite new to the forum. I'm a big Naruto fan. Well not big but you get the idea. I've been a fan of Naruto since Freshmen year of High School. Now I've graduated High School and going off to University and I'm still a fan believe it or not. I'm going to be collecting Naruto merchandise and Cosplaying Naruto characters . Well I hope everyone welcomes me to the forum. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!!

Welcome Despair. I think you'd be interested in the role plays section. Welcome!
Old 10-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #5690
Lalala
Freshmen Academy Student

Lalala is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

HeLLooo
Old 10-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #5691
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalala View Post
HeLLooo
hello and welcome

Old 10-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #5692
Lalala
Freshmen Academy Student

Lalala is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
hello and welcome
Thanks.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #5693
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalala View Post
Thanks.
no probelm pm me and i''ll help as much as i can

Old 10-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #5694
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the forums, Lalala.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:02 AM   #5695
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Welcome new members!
I'm glad to see you all join this place.
Have fun and make some friends.

Old 10-24-2010, 09:04 AM   #5696
insigniatic57
Freshmen Academy Student

insigniatic57 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hello to everyone! well, obviously, i'm new here, but i'm hoping to get used to this site and make some new friends, soon. Although i don't think it's gonna be that easy. So, first off all, i love Naruto. who doesn't? XD. I'm glad I was able to stumble to this site... Forums are really cool. aaand.. that's all i can say for now, i guess. =]
Old 10-24-2010, 09:43 AM   #5697
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by insigniatic57 View Post
Hello to everyone! well, obviously, i'm new here, but i'm hoping to get used to this site and make some new friends, soon. Although i don't think it's gonna be that easy. So, first off all, i love Naruto. who doesn't? XD. I'm glad I was able to stumble to this site... Forums are really cool. aaand.. that's all i can say for now, i guess. =]
It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Old 10-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #5698
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by insigniatic57 View Post
Welcome to the forums!
Old 10-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #5699
Kenjii
Freshmen Academy Student

Kenjii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Welcome to the forums you'll be sure to have fun over here ^ ^
Old 10-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #5700
MissNightmare
Freshmen Academy Student

MissNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hi, i'm MissNightmare..nice to meet ya'll ^.^
Closed Thread

Tags
firsties = win, ishtar was here, jonesy, maikeru, new people, trouble88 wasn't here, what the hell?, where are the other tags?