Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Ruisu-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto UNS2, I got all the answers if you got Questions

I'm keep going thread to thread and see theres nothing but questions. So just ask them here and i can get back to you with a right answer.
Ruisu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:35 AM   #2
GeckoPutt
Genin Elite

GeckoPutt saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to GeckoPutt
Default Re: Naruto UNS2, I got all the answers if you got Questions

Where is Tenten found so I can give her a Bouquet for her Friendship levels? Cheers
- - -

/\/\:Xbox Gamertag:/\/\
----------- IOStefanOI -----------

Do you want to know which characters are in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
along with the SCANS and/or VIDEOS to prove them?
|
V

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GeckoPutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:43 AM   #3
Xihyon
Freshmen Academy Student

Xihyon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Does Sub timing vary between characters? I've noticed some of them have a couple of frames of response time when getting attacked. Such as Shino, or Gaara.

I've also noticed its far too easy to sub now, in addition to that, sub time was greatly improved due to lag latency online to compensate. Do you think this was a smart move?
Xihyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoPutt View Post
Where is Tenten found so I can give her a Bouquet for her Friendship levels? Cheers
She's right by the Tool Freak. Right By The Item Store going to the Hokage's
Mansion. You can give them 5 Flower Bouqet and it cost 50k same with the Ninjutsu Book thats 50k as well. If you do the letters correct they give you 4 Hearts and you'll need 1 Present.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:16 PM   #5
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xihyon View Post
Does Sub timing vary between characters? I've noticed some of them have a couple of frames of response time when getting attacked. Such as Shino, or Gaara.

I've also noticed its far too easy to sub now, in addition to that, sub time was greatly improved due to lag latency online to compensate. Do you think this was a smart move?
It all depends on what you pick as support. Shino's support is those bugs which chase you till it hits you so it takes a bit. And Gaara is that Sand Tsunami. It differs for Some Character. Sage Naruto Rasengan is faster then Itachi's Fire Ball Jutsu. You need good supports for you style of play.

P:S They all restore in the same amount of time, and I think it was cause all the spammers and other retarded things. They help alot but you need to see what they are REALLY there for.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #6
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

How do you add people to your team on Post story mode.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:28 PM   #7
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
How do you add people to your team on Post story mode.
Just go to the Hokage's mansion and talk to the Leaf Ninja to the left of her and if he's not there go the Sand Village and see Gaara and then go back. ( The guy with the Pen over his head in the Mansion lets you choose your characters)
P:S But i learned that you cant keep them forever with ya cause you won't be able to do Friendship events and such and some Missions you require to see your friends, Kiba, Temari, Sakura things like that.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:30 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Where can I get it cheap new?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:46 PM   #9
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Where can I get it cheap new?
Hmmmmmmmmm........... Ebay or Amazon.
Spoiler:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&expIds=17259,26637,26764,26992,27094 ,27128&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=Cheap+Naruto+Ultimate +ninja+storm+2&cp=34&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=10883760120239574901&ei=3bHATPzDKYnSsAPd_IDb Cw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum =6&sqi=2&ved=0CC8Q8wIwBQ#start=30

Spoiler:
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1311&_nkw=naruto+ul timate+ninja+storm+2&_sacat=See-All-Categories

There is the PS3 one for $50 lol ya cant get any cheaper then $45.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:51 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruisu-kun View Post
Hmmmmmmmmm........... Ebay or Amazon.
Spoiler:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&expIds=17259,26637,26764,26992,27094 ,27128&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=Cheap+Naruto+Ultimate +ninja+storm+2&cp=34&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=10883760120239574901&ei=3bHATPzDKYnSsAPd_IDb Cw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum =6&sqi=2&ved=0CC8Q8wIwBQ#start=30

Spoiler:
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1311&_nkw=naruto+ul timate+ninja+storm+2&_sacat=See-All-Categories

There is the PS3 one for $50 lol ya cant get any cheaper then $45.

Cool. I had to reorder, so thanks though.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #11
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:

Cool. I had to reorder, so thanks though.
yezzir
Old 10-21-2010, 03:05 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Also, what do you think of the game's length? Naruto games always lack in longevity, so I was just wondering about that.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:51 PM   #13
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:
Also, what do you think of the game's length? Naruto games always lack in longevity, so I was just wondering about that.
its like 30+ hours if you do everything. Story 15 hours n side missions 15 hours.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:00 AM   #14
HorizonLightss
Genin Elite

HorizonLightss is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to HorizonLightss

Ruisu-kun
i havent gotten the game yet but im getting it tomorrow since im getting paid then
but i just want to make sure its worth it
im just making sure, so should i buy it?
"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."-Jiraiya
HorizonLightss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:58 AM   #15
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonLightss View Post
Ruisu-kun
i havent gotten the game yet but im getting it tomorrow since im getting paid then
but i just want to make sure its worth it
im just making sure, so should i buy it?
I say ya should if you like Online play and such. Yea the Story mode is good but they did cut some things out the "Cut Scenes". But I'll give it a 8.5 to a 9. The good part about this game is basically the Online play for me at least. The achievements/trophies are not to hard to get ALL. I say get it, will deff keep most people busy for a good bit. And Japanese dub> English dub btw. Its fun as hell playing with people you know, unfortunately for me everyone I know is one hardcore gamer and don't play things like this. But i'm playing this to Black Ops and I already got almost all the titles ^_^