Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Naruto Shippuden movie on Disney XD
Yes Shippuden movie on Disney XD 42 77.78%
No Shippuden movie on Disney XD 18 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2010, 04:36 AM   #61
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Re: Will the Shippuden movies go to Disney XD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Maybe the only reason why they never showed the movies yet is because well Naruto just got on that channel and its a new show and it just started and all, they dot know how well the show is doing but however maybe soon like this fall they might show the first one. I mean Adult Swim never liked showed the first Bleach movie til like last year along side the second movie.
Naruto seems pretty new to Disney XD but it actually has been on there for 10 months now, but I am not even sure whether they will show the movies on there or not. Anyway we will probably see the movies on DVD way before they even get on TV.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #62
Rokkuon Sutoratosu
Genin Elite

Rokkuon Sutoratosu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they probably will
Rokkuon Sutoratosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #63
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

no Disney will not show it. There too much blood and foul words in it, and the ending is a little drity if you know what I mean guys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #64
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^ This

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:44 AM   #65
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Naruto seems pretty new to Disney XD but it actually has been on there for 10 months now, but I am not even sure whether they will show the movies on there or not. Anyway we will probably see the movies on DVD way before they even get on TV.
They already are on DVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
no Disney will not show it. There too much blood and foul words in it, and the ending is a little drity if you know what I mean guys.
So is the anime but they still show that. All they do is edit some of he violent and innapropriate nature. As for the first movie ending, Disney has been known to use some sexual content in some of their shows.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:30 AM   #66
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Raiku saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

They probally will but itll be edited and it wont be that good

I'm not asking you to win..I'm asking you not to give up.
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:55 AM   #67
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

If it does air on dxd it will be edited tho.....wait why would I care? I bought the limited edition NSCONR3 (it came with the first movie on dvd)

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:58 PM   #68
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

it's not gonna air ever

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:59 PM   #69
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

they should but a naruto shippuden movie is way too good for DXD

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote