Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default How can I unlock Lars Akatsuki Sasuke and Killer Bee?

I have all the ohter charicters I only need those 3 but how do you get them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #2
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: How can I unlock Lars Akatsuki Sasuke and Killer Bee?

just play free battle until 600,000 sp. or you can do cursed dolls for story mode unlock. at 600,000 you get lars, 580 you get minato and at 560 you get taka sasuke who is sick!!!charge his chidori my friend.edit: at 540 is sasuke. 560 is killer bee

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #3
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ooh I see thanks for the help man *reps you* I have Minata though with the code because I have the Collector's Edition so a got Minata from the stard

Old 10-21-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oooooo that is cool! no cpllectors for me, i hadda work to unlock him but hes SO worth it. his charged rasengan and throw are righteous!i got him right before i got lars like 3 battles later. lars is actually a decent character. i was skeptical but if his moves hit, hes a powerhouse. no projectile moves really, all melee

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

Old 10-21-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

ooh I see but I don't undersand why Killer bee is not in the story line because Killer bee was also in the storry when all of that happend

Old 10-21-2010, 11:39 AM   #6
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

he is, theres a special story fight you unlock when you do the cursed dolls so make sure to do that as well.

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

Old 10-21-2010, 11:47 AM   #7
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

ooh okey thanks for info so that is what the cused dolls are for thanks again do you have it on the ps3 or 360 xd?

Old 10-21-2010, 03:09 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just win a bunch of fights in Free Battle, and you'll get a bunch of SP.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #9
TaKaSasuke
Ninja Academy Student

TaKaSasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Killer Bee:540,000
TakaSasuke:560,000
Minato:580,000
Lars:600,000

i mean its very easy to unlock them what i did was i played story a little bit then i did free battles pretty much i went back and forth LOL
TaKaSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:18 PM   #10
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Just win a bunch of fights in Free Battle, and you'll get a bunch of SP.

yea so when will you buy the game xd?

Old 10-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #11
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKaSasuke View Post
Killer Bee:540,000
TakaSasuke:560,000
Minato:580,000
Lars:600,000

i mean its very easy to unlock them what i did was i played story a little bit then i did free battles pretty much i went back and forth LOL

okey thanks I have Minato at the begining though by haveing the code.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #12
TaKaSasuke
Ninja Academy Student

TaKaSasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
okey thanks I have Minato at the begining though by haveing the code.
Nice i just got done unlocking all mah characters a hour ago but you'll eventully get them all just by playing anyhow :P good luck with that
TaKaSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea so when will you buy the game xd?

Hopefully soon.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #14
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKaSasuke View Post
Nice i just got done unlocking all mah characters a hour ago but you'll eventully get them all just by playing anyhow :P good luck with that
thanks

Old 10-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #15
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Hopefully soon.
its realy is a awesome came xd its like your in the anime

Old 10-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
its realy is a awesome came xd its like your in the anime
Seriously? The graphics are that good?
Old 10-21-2010, 03:32 PM   #17
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Seriously? The graphics are that good?
yea it is xd and when your fighting you see Episode Movies in the fight and the and the boos battles are amazing like Four taild Naruto vs orichimaru your the 4 tailed and its like shuting a gun and Jiraya saga mode boss batele against pain is so cool 3 pains are fighting you but can easly beat them and realy fast

and the last great boss battle is the 8 tailed Naruto VS Painxd

Old 10-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea it is xd and when your fighting you see Episode Movies in the fight and the and the boos battles are amazing like Four taild Naruto vs orichimaru your the 4 tailed and its like shuting a gun and Jiraya saga mode boss batele against pain is so cool 3 pains are fighting you but can easly beat them and realy fast

and the last great boss battle is the 8 tailed Naruto VS Painxd

It goes to the Pain Arc, correct?
Old 10-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #19
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:

It goes to the Pain Arc, correct?
yes and you even see Naruto talking to Nagato and Sakura huging him

Old 10-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #20
Fuuton: RasenShuriken
Genin

Fuuton: RasenShuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ummm I need help? I did ALL the cursed dolls but idk how to get to killer bee. Can someone guide me?
Fuuton: RasenShuriken is offline   Reply With Quote