Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-20-2010, 05:41 PM   #21
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Good chapter---Bad chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
zero probably lol

i kinda want a silly chapter and not no armidillo dong
i mean one where narutos in the village messing with everyone

cause hes been gone for a while now
why would I down rep my self? XD
Kishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #22
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishi View Post
why would I down rep my self? XD

You should partake in the activity as well.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #23
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

cause ur cool like that xD
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #24
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
It's so funny for some reason. I think he'll get lots of negs. xD
Thats what I was thinking
@Shikamaru: I was just going to spam up rep this account...jk.jk

@lol: Sure am

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:48 PM   #25
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You know, Invisible Fog also claimed to be Kishimoto. Anyway, Neat idea.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #26
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lol
Neg rep fo yu

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #27
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/uprep :d
514 was awesome ^_^

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who is the boob that sent this to Off Topic?

Away with thee! I have to finish him off while I am still temporarily insane.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:12 PM   #29
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Who is the boob that sent this to Off Topic?

Away with thee! I have to finish him off while I am still temporarily insane.
Boob?

Old 10-21-2010, 02:31 PM   #30
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm guessing this was an ok chapter from the reps. I havn't read it my self just yet.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:31 PM   #31
sasukefan
Chunin

sasukefan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kabuto looks like a bug, he has tiny feet at the bottom and he looks like a bug/worm type hybrid. it sucks because i had an theory that the tail was how orochimaru was controlling kabuto and now, he is a bug..

(side note, his hair is growing rapidly, if it was like the cover of one of the other chapters where his hood was down, it is growing for obvious reasons...)
By the eyes of a hawk soaring high above in the sky"
Sasuke Uchiha
sasukefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:01 PM   #32
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The chapter was better than the spoiler made it seem. It still didn't quite satisfy the build-up that the last chapter created for it.......but i guess pretty good is pretty good. good rep.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:16 PM   #33
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Seems like this chapter was a win.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:05 PM   #34
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

I can care less about your rep power. If you don't like this chapter but have 50 rep power, down rep this account.

Just letting you know XD
Old 10-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #35
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishi View Post
I can care less about your rep power. If you don't like this chapter but have 50 rep power, down rep this account.

Just letting you know XD

I did. xDD I wish I could do it twice.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:09 PM   #36
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

I did. xDD I wish I could do it twice.
This chapter was horrid. XD

Old 10-21-2010, 05:32 PM   #37
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I didn't like this chapter, but didn't down rep Kishi. xD
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:03 PM   #38
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
I didn't like this chapter, but didn't down rep Kishi. xD
Thats the whole point of me making this account XD
Old 10-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #39
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I downrepped you. Read what I put in.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #40
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
I downrepped you. Read what I put in.
for real? the 1st time? (lets talk in secret about it for lolz. Gonna edit that part out for lolz too XD)