Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Who would win naruto or goku
Naruto 36 27.69%
Goku 94 72.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Who would win Naruto or Goku?

Who would win as of right now goku or naruto? thats the greatest mystery ive ever wanted to figure out
Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Who would win Naruto or Goku?

Goku.
Piccolo casually blew up the moon in the start of the series, a feat the Rikkudo, the master and probably the strongest charcter in naruto, made at the height of his power, and Goku, with out even Kaio-kin could face stomp Piccolo.
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:52 PM   #3
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This is a joke thread
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Fight starts.Naruto kills himself because he is so unworthy of being in Goku's presence.

Last edited by NBT; 10-21-2010 at 03:55 PM.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #5
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Even if goku just stands their, what can naruto do to actually harm him? Answer that, take in mind that Goku survived much more lethal attacks then Wind Style Rasengan
Old 10-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #6
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

goku is a world annhilator. naruto in sage mode could maybe fight him before super sayan as in goku lets him think he has a chance but overall goku would just be toying with him. he comes out on top

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:02 PM   #7
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain_man_who_became_god View Post
goku is a world annhilator. naruto in sage mode could maybe fight him before super sayan as in goku lets him think he has a chance but overall goku would just be toying with him. he comes out on top
Even if Goku was base he would still own. The match would be decided the second it starts
Old 10-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

goku ownes naruto....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:21 PM   #9
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Threads like this are usually made in the BG.

But we all know Goku wins.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #10
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

These kinds of threads should be banned.

Goku looks at him and Naruto is turned to stone, then broken into little bits when he flicks him.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #11
Ray Uchiha
Genin

Ray Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would say goku but if naruto was in sage mode it would be closer but if Goku goes ss than naruto's not going to go nine-tails and naruto is gona be overpowered
Ray Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #12
Dream destroyer
Genin

Dream destroyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Dream destroyer

I say Goku.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:53 AM   #13
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Goku is overrated, ofcourse he would win

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 05:58 AM   #14
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Goku stomps so hard, the earth snaps in two, the moon blows up, and narutoverse kills themselves for being unworthy of breathing the same air.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #15
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

...... scary people.. um ok i guess goku wins by diffault....... 8(
Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:47 PM   #16
Despair
Freshmen Academy Student

Despair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If Naruto suddenly turns Jinchuuriki then Goku is screwed. Doesn't matter what Super Saiyan transformations hes in. He would be screwed. Just my opinion though.
Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #17
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despair View Post
If Naruto suddenly turns Jinchuuriki then Goku is screwed. Doesn't matter what Super Saiyan transformations hes in. He would be screwed. Just my opinion though.

Making a Goku vs Naruto thread is like making a Goku vs Chuck Norris thread...it just doesn't work

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:38 PM   #18
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Naruto will all he needs to do is use Wid style:Rasgan-shuriken

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #19
Ray Uchiha
Genin

Ray Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despair View Post
not reli if goku went ss2,3 or 4 he could beat naruto but it would be close
Ray Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #20
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

is this a joke ? i mean wow goku can destroy a whole planet naruto cannot

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote