Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #901
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

I really dont think that GSM is capable of absorbing that much pure dark destruction. Bijuu menacing balls are Hill Busting+, and GSM just wouldnt cover that whole blast. If any of it got through at all, Kisame's a dead man.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #902
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It could just absorb the part that's coming at Kisame, the rest can just go past him.

Also, Water Dome before KB can go Hachibi means a dead KB.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-20-2010, 05:12 PM   #903
EVIL
Academy Graduate

EVIL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=Kuromaki;4188455]

no.

Not if Kisame starts out with some large Suiton like Water Globe.

QUOTE]

can he did that in 00.6 sec?
how dos it matter of he losses his head ?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #904
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kamui isn't the end all be all for all of Kakashi's fights. He showed some pretty good reaction speed, but the linear arrow flew right into his Kamui and Kisame, who has supersonic reaction speed, should be able to avoid it.

If Kisame does manage to make a Suiton before Kakashi does Kamui (assuming he goes for Kamui right away), he can avoid it in water with more ease and Kakashi will end up warping the water in front of him. Good game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-20-2010, 05:38 PM   #905
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

[QUOTE=EVIL;4190747]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post

no.

Not if Kisame starts out with some large Suiton like Water Globe.

QUOTE]

can he did that in 00.6 sec?
how dos it matter of he losses his head ?

Who can function without a head?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:41 PM   #906
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

why is killer bee higher than his brother A just curios
Old 10-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #907
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
why is killer bee higher than his brother A just curios
Hachibi.

Menacing Ball blast could kill A and while base form can't, higher tailed forms could keep up with him.

Old 10-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #908
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Version 2 Killerbee > Raikage even with Level 2 Bijuu Shroud

Mainly because Version 2 Killerbee's durability and strength power is insane.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-20-2010, 05:56 PM   #909
EVIL
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Kamui isn't the end all be all for all of Kakashi's fights. He showed some pretty good reaction speed, but the linear arrow flew right into his Kamui and Kisame, who has supersonic reaction speed, should be able to avoid it.

If Kisame does manage to make a Suiton before Kakashi does Kamui (assuming he goes for Kamui right away), he can avoid it in water with more ease and Kakashi will end up warping the water in front of him. Good game.
when kisame showed supersonic reaction speed
Old 10-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #910
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Powerscaling, reacting to 6 Gated Gai at a distance. In fact as 30% clone he did react barely but he still couldn't do anything.

He also saw Afternoon Tiger.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-20-2010, 10:37 PM   #911
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hachibi.

Menacing Ball blast could kill A and while base form can't, higher tailed forms could keep up with him.
You'll say he can take out a shinobi that can tank Amaterasu, but not Kisame.

I mean come on...KB is a Taijutsu master even. Imagine what he can do with those swords close to Kisame.

And for that matter, KB is in possession of Samehada now, so what does that matter? We're talking their most recent and strongest forms in battle on an updated tier list, right?
Old 10-21-2010, 01:35 AM   #912
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
So you're suggesting that Totsuka could seal the other Susanoo?
Nope,
I'm suggesting that Tosuka can cut through Sasuke's Sasono'o and seal Sasuke who is at the center of Sasono'o.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-21-2010, 05:53 AM   #913
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
You'll say he can take out a shinobi that can tank Amaterasu, but not Kisame.

I mean come on...KB is a Taijutsu master even. Imagine what he can do with those swords close to Kisame.

And for that matter, KB is in possession of Samehada now, so what does that matter? We're talking their most recent and strongest forms in battle on an updated tier list, right?
He could take out Kisame, I'm just suggesting possibilities.

Kisame already showed that he could keep up with KB in base form, Samehada could heal his wounds and KB can't do a thing in Water Globe.

KB hasn't been shown wielding it in battle, and when he does I'll make a separate placement for Samehada KB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Nope,
I'm suggesting that Tosuka can cut through Sasuke's Sasono'o and seal Sasuke who is at the center of Sasono'o.
I don't think Sasuke would stand there, and it doesn't have to be Susano'o vs. Susano'o.

So has Totsuka shown the power to cut through that thing? Sasuke's Susano'o has fairly good durability too.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:30 AM   #914
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

About Kisame, he only has supersonic reactions. But not necessarily the reflexes or even more so in movement in base form at all.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #915
EVIL
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
About Kisame, he only has supersonic reactions. But not necessarily the reflexes or even more so in movement in base form at all.
YES , HE SAW AFTERNOON TIGERS BUT NOT Necessarily mean THAT HE CAN REACT TO IT

and about clone kisame , that doesn't prove any thing , i will just say , that is not kisame .
Old 10-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #916
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Zodaic mode (Zodiac mode, green glowing eyes like the fox eyes naruto has in kyubi mode. also rasendori (combo of rasengan and chidori)
Old 10-21-2010, 12:58 PM   #917
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVIL View Post
YES , HE SAW AFTERNOON TIGERS BUT NOT Necessarily mean THAT HE CAN REACT TO IT

and about clone kisame , that doesn't prove any thing , i will just say , that is not kisame .
He was able to follow its movements underwater and its effects.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-21-2010, 03:04 PM   #918
EVIL
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
He was able to follow its movements underwater and its effects.
first it was under water (things under water are slower )

second , what dos following its movement have to do with reaction speed ?

kakashi could follow the movement of susano arrow , but yet he couldint escape it .

3th , kakashi kumai is not some thing throwed from the eye right ??
correct me if i am wrong
is kumai is not projectile move right ?
Old 10-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #919
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Maybe. But Afternoon tiger being faster than Morning Peacock which Gai did say his tiger was a punch faster than any other at least for his. I highly doubt it becomes so massively slower.

Because he was able to react to it? Does he possess the reaction speed and reflexes?
Not entirely.

Its just reactions. With bare reflex in terms of Kamui activation.

Kamui is a warp hole, it warps whatever Kakashi looks at. Its not moving projectile.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #920
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

so do you think Kisame can escape Kamui or not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
Zodaic mode (Zodiac mode, green glowing eyes like the fox eyes naruto has in kyubi mode. also rasendori (combo of rasengan and chidori)
.......what

Tags
naruto, tier list