Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:06 AM   #1
Tobito
Freshmen Academy Student

Tobito is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default How do i read mail?

As subject says i dno have to read mail i got some bird comming at me telling me there is a letter but it dosnt get read loud it just desappear and then there is a mail icon in the bottem right side.. anybody help
ps. its story mode.

Last edited by Tobito; 10-15-2010 at 04:23 AM.
Tobito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:12 AM   #2
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: How do i read mail?

Don't double post edit your last post, with the edit button ...

I just wanted to warn you, before getting in trouble for double posting ...

Though Sorry, I can't help you ... Though, I have played the Game, though didn't, continue very far with it ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm pretty sure you go to your item menu and find the item in said menu to read it.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
Tobito
Freshmen Academy Student

its not under items :/..
Old 10-15-2010, 12:55 PM   #5
des
Apprentice Genin

des is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its under start->check members, kinda confusing since the game doesnt tell you that.
des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #6
Tobito
Freshmen Academy Student

thank you alot des can you tell me where to find the material: Viper Fang ? thanks alot

Last edited by Tobito; 10-15-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:04 AM   #7
GeckoPutt
Genin Elite

GeckoPutt saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to GeckoPutt

I've NEVER received mail on this game. Not from other ninja. The only
Mail I've received is the one telling me where the Cursed Dolls are. I've completed the game, is there something wrong with my game or something =S
- - -

/\/\:Xbox Gamertag:/\/\
----------- IOStefanOI -----------

Do you want to know which characters are in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
along with the SCANS and/or VIDEOS to prove them?
|
V

GeckoPutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:51 AM   #8
Tobito
Freshmen Academy Student

you cant complete the game unless you have received mails from others because you get some items for another quest. :=)
Old 10-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #9
GeckoPutt
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobito View Post
you cant complete the game unless you have received mails from others because you get some items for another quest. :=)
Seriously I swear. . . I have completely finished the Story Mode and the only letters I ever received were:

. Cursed Doll Wanted List Updates
. Tsunade Search Party for the Curse Jutsu Master

In the video I watched there was an option where you could choose answers to reply to letters and I never experienced that. Seriously when does that happen!! lol.
- - -

Do you want to know which characters are in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
|
V

Old 10-18-2010, 02:53 AM   #10
Tobito
Freshmen Academy Student

it happens when you get your own messenger birds,. .. you have to capture them
Old 10-19-2010, 03:06 AM   #11
GeckoPutt
Genin Elite

Yeah I just realised after I did that mission where I had to find that pigeon haha! I didn't do that mission until AFTER I complete the game lol.
- - -

|
V