Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-17-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Post Shamefullshinobis comments on nagato and zetsu and his official statement.

Hey everybody, i have realized that nagato and zetsu is in fact not in the game and with the recent interview from cc2 it seems that there will be no dlc to include them as well as any further arcs in NUNS2. I have made this thread because i have gained alot of popularity over the last three months when i started to reveal what was told to me by my sources. I was told that the game will have killer bee nagato zetsu tobi/madara konan and minato playable. and for the record all those characters except zetsu and nagato came to pass.

I have received some aggressive pm 's saying i knew you were lying and your sources are fake and so on and so onect . and to some degree i did deserve it because in fact zetsu and nagato are absent and i was revealing things that were told to me in private publicly. So to that effect im sorry for getting some of you disappointed for not seeing those two chars in the game.

The fact remains i feel bad for not only going against my sources and telling secrets but also disappointing you as well. AT THIS TIME I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO VAN ARGUER, PARAK, DIEDERA#1 AND TO ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVE ARGUED WITH REGUARDING THE MATTER. AND I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO DEAR FRIENDS SUCH AS SAGERELL22 AND MANY OTHERS WHO REALLY TRIED HARD TO BELIEVE ME AND WAS PROBABLY A LITTLE UPSET ABOUT NO ZETSU AND NAGATO.

Finally i want you all know this , i was not lying. I was told those characters would be in the game and for some reason or another they were not added after all. I have had no reason to lie, as i said before i wanted no fame or never did i try to gain popularity by sending my facebook or youtube or anything. i was honestly trying to make you all aware of what to expect and to settle alot of your nerves and in general just trying to make people happy.

But to anybody sending me negative points and foul pm and very mean words it does not affect me in the slightest. I know I said the truth and my sources were not wrong about konan minato killer bee and tobi/madara who were in exactly as was expected. Just because my name is shamefullshinobi doesnt mean im full of shame i was happy to pass on the information i learned and i did without revealing my sources out of respect. I would like to thank all my sources who filled me in and told me secrets of what to expect without you there would be no shamefullshinobi.

I do not know why cyberconnect 2 did not follow up and add zetsu and nagato and the summit arc but i believe everything happens for a reason and im still very happy in the final game I hope to see you all online as i will have both versions of the game. If you hate or if you love me you better get used to me! cause the shamefullshinobi is not going anywhere.

i apologized but would some of you apologize if nagato and zetsu were in i think not. i still think some of you are plain awful and though i did apologize you are the sorry ones hmph..

Will we ever see nagato zetsu and kage summit chars
? well apparently cc2 staff members said there was no plans for dlc does this mean there will be none WE DO NOT KNOW. so maybe my sources were 100% right maybe there will be a future add on somehow that will give us more characters and story missions.

thanks to all my friends who tried their best to believe me or did not believe me but remained very respectful and patient and kind and added me as a friend. thanks to all my enemies and people who send me negative points because even though you hate my guts i rather someone hate my guts than not acknowledge me at all *smirk*....(naruto voice)....besides i enjoyed beating you to the ground and proving you wrong minus zetsu and nagato i enjoyed being right hehe....and finally thanks to naruto viz for having such a great forum , and thanks to the moderators who do a great job and are really very patient and understanding.

Dont give up hope and lets beg cyberconnect 2 for more arcs its such a amazing game we dont want to see it end. then maybe just maybe they will surprise us with dlc or a game add on really soon......

thanks for reading yours truly
shamefullshinobi

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-17-2010 at 10:05 AM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:30 AM   #2
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Shamefullshinobis comments on nagato and zetsu and his official statement.

Yeah I only read half cuz that's so long...

I don't really care about Nagato but I kind of wanted to see Zetsu in action for once o.o
One-Tailed Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:47 AM   #3
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Shamefullshinobis comments on nagato and zetsu and his official statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Tailed Shukaku View Post
Yeah I only read half cuz that's so long...

I don't really care about Nagato but I kind of wanted to see Zetsu in action for once o.o
I want you all to read the whole thing because its all important... we still dont know what the future holds. you guys dont really have to comment this is more of a letter to you all. i prefer no comments because this thread will be closed. thanks for reading....

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-17-2010, 08:04 AM   #4
Oraito
Veteran Chunin

Oraito is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nice post man.
I completely understand your situation.

Actually, that's why I always tried to convince people not to believe everything they hear unless it's directly from CC2. I think it's just pure logic.
Anyone can make anything up.

If you remember, I added 30 slots to the character selection screen through Photoshop, and if I haven't said I faked it, everyone would have believed it in one way or another.

A lot of people were disappointed, not only due to the lack of Nagato and Zetsu, but also the lack of Jutsu Clashes, Wall fights, Orochimaru vs Sasuke boss battle, and so on. (Which, just for the record, I stated long ago those have very VERY slim chances of making it into the game)

I got a lot of bad reputations myself, only for stating facts and trying to avoid seeing people disappointed. I'm not upset cause I know I backed everything I said with proof and eventually, I was right about 90% of these statements.

I did have an argument with you once or twice.
I put it behind me since I knew you truly believed your sources, and ultimately it wasn't your fault.

All in all, don't worry about bad reputations and offensive PMs.
We just got the best Naruto game ever made, and now we finally have the chance to enjoy it ourselves.

That's all that matters!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PSN ID: Oraitou

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Updated Oct 03

Oraito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:28 AM   #5
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraito View Post
Nice post man.
I completely understand your situation.

Actually, that's why I always tried to convince people not to believe everything they hear unless it's directly from CC2. I think it's just pure logic.
Anyone can make anything up.

If you remember, I added 30 slots to the character selection screen through Photoshop, and if I haven't said I faked it, everyone would have believed it in one way or another.

A lot of people were disappointed, not only due to the lack of Nagato and Zetsu, but also the lack of Jutsu Clashes, Wall fights, Orochimaru vs Sasuke boss battle, and so on. (Which, just for the record, I stated long ago those have very VERY slim chances of making it into the game)

I got a lot of bad reputations myself, only for stating facts and trying to avoid seeing people disappointed. I'm not upset cause I know I backed everything I said with proof and eventually, I was right about 90% of these statements.

I did have an argument with you once or twice.
I put it behind me since I knew you truly believed your sources, and ultimately it wasn't your fault.

All in all, don't worry about bad reputations and offensive PMs.
We just got the best Naruto game ever made, and now we finally have the chance to enjoy it ourselves.

That's all that matters!
hey thanks alot oraito your a real champion in my eyes. im really happy you feel this way and i agree this is still the best naruto game ever made. thats very kind of you thanks

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-17-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
Tirr
Genin

Tirr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Definitely the abusive pms were a bit too far but I think the most important thing has already been said: it probably wasn't the best idea to try and confirm characters without any proof even if you had talked to Hiroshi himself.

I do agree with you though about DLC characters, every Naruto game ive played have had characters available with DLC. I think the writers want to keep Zetsu's full abilities secret. I'm not 100% up to date in the manga but I've heard he is showing his abilities at the moment and maybe CC2 were told to wait before adding him as to not ruin the surprise in the manga.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
theultimateninja
Apprentice Genin

theultimateninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im sorry for all the negative points you recieved from something that clearly was unlikely to begin with, and i do agree with what you said about them coming in later on, i see it as possible. i always believed in you SHAMEFULL, i just wanted you to know that and also when i have xbox live active, i hope to face you someday in storm 2.

thanks for trying to help and rep+ for not giving in to all the bad remarks, your friend THEULTIMATENINJA

I am lost on the road of life, and without a compass
theultimateninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #8
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Shamefullshinobis comments on nagato and zetsu and his official statement.

Although I didn't agree with you for the most part, I've never neg repped you, nor did I send you unpleasent PM's. I'm not that kind of a guy.

I just wanted to point out that you or your sources may've been wrong, but, at the time, everyone jumped on me.

I told you for CC2, regarding the downloadable content, that they're not a company that like to put major stuff in as content for download, but again, everyone hurried to tell me "how I was wrong". Well actually, you now see.

Although I was sure that they wouldn't put important stuff as DLC, I did expect filler mission and of the sort, but I guess that we may not be getting that either. I have no problem with that though. I've been playing the game all day today and yesterday, and it's awesome.

Regarding the matter, I really appreciate the fact that you admit that you're sorry. Not a lot of people can do that, but I consider this a thing that every man should do after realizeing that they're wrong, instead of saying "I wanted this to happen" or some other evasive action that only a shameless guy would do, because he's too self-confident to apologize for anything.

A real man should realize his mistake and apologize like you did.

Not too much depression over Nagato and Zetsu, as I didn't expect them anyway. Especially Nagato.

Anyway, like I said, I really appreciate it that you did that. So I guess I...uh...forgive you...yeahhh.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:33 PM   #9
kakashi6613
Chunin

kakashi6613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to kakashi6613

Haha, thank you SHAMEFULLSHINOBI, for being so kind as to relay your sources' information, but more importantly, to face up to everyone like this, and say something about it. I saw so many people, who I had seen with my own eyes following what you said, turn their backs on you as soon as Nagato and Zetsu were definitely not going to be in, and saying things like "I knew he was lying, I never believed him..." or "Ha, we probably won't see him around anymore, he was wrong" and other just plain mean things. I believed you, or rather, your sources, and true, neither Zetsu nor Nagato are in. Am I disappointed? No. This game is, in my opinion, the best game of all time. So what if it's missing a few things here and there? We also thought that all six paths of Pein were playable, and we got over that within a few weeks. And after I kept reading Oraito's posts, I gotta admit, I did start thinking it would be very odd seeing Zetsu in. But it doesn't matter, in Storm 3 (or whatever the next game by CC2 will be for the PS3), I'm sure characters such as Zetsu will be covered. Until then, we'll have to make do with Storm 2 (which I'm sure will not be hard at all ).
Again, thanks SHAMEFULL, and I look forward to playing against you in Naruto Shippuuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

See you around the forum, my friend!

-kakashi6613
"It needs to be about 20% cooler."

"Yay!"
Quote:
I'll admit, I have a kinky thing for flowers...
Quote:
Listen pal, here's a little song I wrote for my kids.
MICHAEL KNIGHT, MICHAEL KNIGHT
Jutsoes, pal, my kids! Jutsoes, pal, my kids!

kakashi6613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:36 PM   #10
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the people who got mad at you clearly need to get there anger control since they show know that even if a reporter reports something sometimes there facts ae wrong unless its really coming from the company itself. so nice post that you give and thoe people should just back off and get over it. you where not clearly he boss of it so they should not get mad at you and you where also not the on in charge who is in the game and who is not. so people getting mad at him should back off and get over it. complete childish on there behavior.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #11
DevotedJashinist
Genin

DevotedJashinist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You know, SHAMEFULL, I think you just got punked. Hehe, because, technically, Nagato and Zetsu ARE in the game, just not playable. Well, I feel for ya dude. I believed you until the bitter end and I will see you over live.

I am now, and will always be, hungry. ^_^
XBL Gamertag: AkatsukiGamer72
(Please tell me who you are, first!)

DevotedJashinist is offline   Reply With Quote