Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: which story should I continue here? Which are you more interested in?
Story one 0 0%
Story two 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #21
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle
Default Re: Of Dreams and Prophecy

My dreams are fairly vivid.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #22
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Are you ever going to make a story, with several chapters etc?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:36 AM   #23
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Maybe, I have to actually sit down and write but I have been real busy. >< =)

Old 09-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #24
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Fog

Fog creeps into weathered hearts, as they wither.

Tired and stressed, too many games,
And breath chocked by the misty smoke.
Encrusting encroaching light, shattered by
Ten thousand eyes, waiting for a mistake.

~Inspired by a pretty picture =)~

Old 09-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #25
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Vote for one of the two stories I have here, which would you prefer to read more of?

Old 10-17-2010, 12:26 AM   #26
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

The fierce wind calls an the night
like the distant howl of a wolf to its pack,
a song so lovely and endearing but in
Essence, dark and foreboding
~
Like the servant doing his masters biding
The night children harken to the breath taking call
Like so many stars, shinning in the eternal sky
~
And with a loud crash above
And a harsh flash of light
Which speaks with a sense of finality,
He doth appear
~
Draped in long black velvet
to envy the very night sky
And a flair for a style akin to none but himself
And doth his very name send a shiver
The immortal prince
~
The original original King of the night song
Claims another day.

Ode to Dracula

Old 10-17-2010, 12:28 AM   #27
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

No title

Embrace your heart
Coax your soul into
Relaxation-Let harmony
And rhythm control your mind
Then Listen...

"Gentle is the sound
From lips of the Holy ones.
White petals tickle
Your soft skin; Remembrance
Of time passed.
Reverence held for all"

You held all sacred;
Heart of gold dust
And purple flowered dreams;
Honeysuckle love, blueberry kiss.

Find these lost feelings;
Let them nurture and grow.
Trust your passions
And convictions.
Try to hear their song again:

"Gentle is the sound
From lips of the Holy ones.
White petals tickle
Your soft skin; Remembrance
Of time passed.
Reverence held for all"

So soft, so gentle.
Rhythmic and harmonies are they,
A love-Detached;
Renewed

Old 10-17-2010, 12:59 AM   #28
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ooo, I like it.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:04 AM   #29
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you! I am going to be posting a new story idea as well.

Old 10-17-2010, 01:40 AM   #30
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Chapter One: Directive. Part one:

A long time ago, my father use to tell of a world where there were many countries and many lands with many different cultures, and many different languages. He said, in this world, there were fields that weren't fenced in, tall buildings that were so enormous they challenged the stars for the center stage every night. People could say they were one thing, but on the outside, look completely different and you couldn't really tell until to talked to them.People rushed around like there weren't enough hours in the day, too busy to help some passerby in need of directions or change, but they still had the energy to dance and listen to loud music seemingly void of melody. He would laugh at this, never giving any indication of having a reason. It was just amusing to him.

My father was a strong man, courageous, righteous, but terribly insecure when spoken down to. I didn't see it until many years later, but he had a soft heart, too soft. I think it's because of that fact he could become angry and insecure really easy. Though he may not of fully understood it himself. Mom always was the one who could quiet his head, and calm his heart. She just knew, what I don't even know now.

There was an incident, however, the irrevocably wounded him, tearing apart everything I ever knew or thought I knew.

When the stories became few and far between, I became older and taller. The school teachers expected me to lose the childish pondering of history and other fairy lark. None of that was taken seriously in the real world, and it expected you to be ready once it was your turn to become a producing fictional member of society. 9930-DCH/7 was assigned to be an enforcer of sorts, in a field to be determined after the courses assigned for all 9000's to learn. Assignments and directives would then be handed out after the exiting examinations and psychological evaluations were reviewed by the Comity of Human Evaluation and Functionality Reviewers. Of course, that's just the shorthand title for the comity, however, number variants usually never need say the whole name, so it's just faded into the dusts of time.

It was during one of the lectures meant to remind me of this inevitable fate that I stormed from the school without a sense of where it was I would go, or what I would do. The lights in the city were still down since the power use last month had exceeded the allowance granted by C.H.E.F. As a result, the streets and park were dark and tinted gray by steam and exhausts wafting out of the street vents. Trash littered the walk path even though bins in this part of the city were stationed everywhere. Some number variants don't bother sending their offspring to B.H.E.B classes because tuition costs extra, but mom and dad scored high on their etiquette and Human Behavioral sciences tests every year in their education days; they felt the possibility that the aptitude required for this subject would be passed to me as well. (It was not a waste, at least.)

Etiquette classes would have helped this area of the city a lot, that was for sure, I thought while tripping over all kinds of refuse. It was a combination of my inner mumbling and tripping which made be unaware of my surroundings, causing me not to notice an even more diabolical obstruction in my path. As I tripped along, my left boot grazed the side of a dark, soft post, which I thought weird as poles are not normally pliant. As a gruff grumble bellowed out of the guy of a huge wall of a man, I backed away several paces and tossed my head as far back as I could just to see the chin of the behemoth.
to be continued.

Tags
dream, pheonix, prophecy