Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: which rank would you wanna be?
academy 17 30.36%
beginning genin 4 7.14%
beginning chunin 3 5.36%
jonin 8 14.29%
anbu 9 16.07%
special jonin 8 14.29%
hokage 7 12.50%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2010, 01:54 PM   #41
kvSaku
Chunin Exam Participant

kvSaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Re: if you had a machine that made you go to naru-verse...

Anbu that would be fun going on secret missions.
An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. Someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Sometimes, Internet troll is trying to spin conflicting. Or making Fake threads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mystic rp rank-White haired Guardian
kvSaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #42
Huntsclan
Freshmen Academy Student

Huntsclan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: if you had a machine that made you go to naru-verse...

I'd want to be an anbu and stay my age so I could bea young anbu.
Huntsclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #43
Vanish
Genin

Vanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd start at the academy and do nothing but train.

Fear
Despair
あなたの血は私の治療である
I have an idea, lets make it rain blood.

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% of kids that listen to real music, put this in your signature.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #44
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Id start wherever the majority of my age group is. Which is chunnin. But i voted kage, since i dont read the rest. XD
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #45
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Anbu
Old 08-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #46
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'd be jonin because I clould be a sensei and go on epic missions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #47
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would want to start off as a Academy student. Then work my way up to become the Hokage.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #48
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

eh, i'd say either jonin or academy student

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #49
Freakasaur
Freshmen Academy Student

Freakasaur is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Definitely Academy Student. It would be amazing to experience everything in Naruto. That's why starting out as anything higher would seem like I missed out. =)
Freakasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:54 PM   #50
Luiyud
Apprentice Genin

Luiyud is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea i guess academy student could be cool then i could work my way up into the black ops and be on cool secret missions
Luiyud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #51
Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo
Ninja Academy Student

Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hm, I have two different views:

Unrealistically: I'd want to be a Kage-level, traveling nin (Look at sig-link), being very experienced and (I know, cliche and selfish) powerful.

Realistically: I'd want to start from the bottom of the chain (Academy) and work my way up to my above "Unrealistic" goal. I suppose it's more fun that way.

Last edited by Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo; 04-06-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #52
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

oooh~! id like to go to the leaf~!
and meet Kakashi, Yamato and Iruka~! i would like to train with them~! it'd be awesome~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #53
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

first a gennin
then a rapist
then a jonin
then the perviest sage
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote