Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #261
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate
 
HachibiXSenpai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: lala land!!!!
Posts: 6,969
Rep Power: 0
HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Since more Ultimates and Jutsus can be unlocked in many different ways its been said.

Here is from an source I found:

"The story gameplay is no longer the mission type one, but an RPG with no connection to unrelated story parts. You'll be able as always to play side-story missions, from the easiest to the harder ones, you'll collect cursed dolls, memories, Messengers, items (battle items, collection items). You will too, in some cases of the story be acompanied by teammates and friends. Scroll collection is here to stay; you will collect different types of scrolls: blue scrolls, yellow, green and red scrolls. It is still unknown what difers but it can difer the effect (Ex: Blue - New jutsus and Red - New Ultimate Jutsus)."

I wonder if there will be a lot of blue scrolls and an fair amount of blue scrolls. Meaning its possible for some characters to have more than two jutsus and all of the characters to have more than 1 jutsu.
sweet!!!! looks like the ougi problem may be solved after all!
HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:28 PM   #262
Fuuton: RasenShuriken
Genin
 
Fuuton: RasenShuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 354
Rep Power: 0
Fuuton: RasenShuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

They should have made long ougis for player vs CPU and a cut off part of the longer ougi for player vs player; and the option to play with the long ones or with the short versions of it.

Last edited by Fuuton: RasenShuriken; 10-02-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Fuuton: RasenShuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #263
deidara#1
Pun-isher
 
deidara#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I forget.....
Posts: 6,191
Rep Power: 10
deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuton: RasenShuriken View Post
They should have made long ougis for player vs CPU and a cut off part of the longer ougi for player vs player; and the option to play with the long ones or with the short versions of it.
So you are really suggesting they should have made to different versions of every ultimate jutus?
__________________
Nothin to see here.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #264
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate
 
HachibiXSenpai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: lala land!!!!
Posts: 6,969
Rep Power: 0
HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

that would be rather pointless
HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:50 PM   #265
Fuuton: RasenShuriken
Genin
 
Fuuton: RasenShuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 354
Rep Power: 0
Fuuton: RasenShuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
So you are really suggesting they should have made to different versions of every ultimate jutus?
No, what I'm saying is that the long ultimate had a short version of it when you play online. Say for instance inos special, the long verso. Would be to do a lot of flips and kicks and at the end do that little flowery spin thing she does an then it's over. Then when you play online, you have the shorter version which is just the a little kicks and that spinning thing. Get it? Sorry for some typos I'm doing this in my itouch.
Fuuton: RasenShuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #266
deidara#1
Pun-isher
 
deidara#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I forget.....
Posts: 6,191
Rep Power: 10
deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuton: RasenShuriken View Post
No, what I'm saying is that the long ultimate had a short version of it when you play online. Say for instance inos special, the long verso. Would be to do a lot of flips and kicks and at the end do that little flowery spin thing she does an then it's over. Then when you play online, you have the shorter version which is just the a little kicks and that spinning thing. Get it? Sorry for some typos I'm doing this in my itouch.

Still think it would be a waste. No one would prefer seeing a better, longer version of something and going online and getting less than half of what they saw.
__________________
Nothin to see here.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #267
JMAN4LIFE
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 115
Rep Power: 0
JMAN4LIFE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Still think it would be a waste. No one would prefer seeing a better, longer version of something and going online and getting less than half of what they saw.
i agree
JMAN4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #268
JMAN4LIFE
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 115
Rep Power: 0
JMAN4LIFE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Except the levels aren't smaller and the graphics are better than Storm 1. Still I can't force you to buy such a great game. Also like I've stated before the Ougis were shortened for online. Reason: If you or your enemy lags so much as a second then it's an instant win for the other end of the struggle, and that's not fair. Could they have given us long ougis without the clash part? Yeah but then you'd spam those long ougis without consequences and again it wouldn't be fair.
the levels are smaller i hate to say it but its clear as day play the storm 1 demo then play storm 2 demo there is alot more running around in storm 1 and its less of a circle. also if you play both demos youll notice storms graphics better on the original its faster and smoother and there is more moves like when you press up or down + O you get an extra unique move in storm 2 they took it out. i like storm 2 and i have no reason to lie about this also the short ougis are no big deal but they should have given them more for variety if i see sasukes spear one more time again i dont care if thier shorter but only one is a disappointment.
JMAN4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:29 PM   #269
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage
 
Sagepain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: I'm your siamese twin.
Posts: 10,465
Rep Power: 41
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

but they made the support chars USEFUL in this game.
In storm 1 all they did was get in ur way, and u couldin't start a fight without one.
Also the game is online that pretty much makes the game worth it, especially with 45 chars to use.
Thats more than the new CON SP game.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:20 AM   #270
The six paths of pein
Apprentice Genin
 
The six paths of pein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 190
Rep Power: 0
The six paths of pein is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

the person who made this is a cry baby and no1 cares just had to speak whats on my mind
The six paths of pein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:50 AM   #271
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ChaosInuYasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
Posts: 2,619
Rep Power: 10
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAN4LIFE View Post
the levels are smaller i hate to say it but its clear as day play the storm 1 demo then play storm 2 demo there is alot more running around in storm 1 and its less of a circle. also if you play both demos youll notice storms graphics better on the original its faster and smoother and there is more moves like when you press up or down + O you get an extra unique move in storm 2 they took it out. i like storm 2 and i have no reason to lie about this also the short ougis are no big deal but they should have given them more for variety if i see sasukes spear one more time again i dont care if thier shorter but only one is a disappointment.
1) Wut? I didn't play the Storm 1 demo but if I recall it was a VS match not a BOSS BATTLE so that may be why it's different in the Storm 2 Demo since there's 2 levels in one for this demo
2) The graphics look the same to me
3) Actually in Storm 2 if you press your OOO+^O you get a different move than if you used OOO+VO so I dunno what you're talking about.
4) Sasuke's Spear? Anyway I'm sure they'll have different Ougis since it is 3 years later.
__________________
ChaosInuYasha: King of Rouges, Leader of the Blue Rouges.
Sesshoumaru's Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:40 AM   #272
deidara#1
Pun-isher
 
deidara#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I forget.....
Posts: 6,191
Rep Power: 10
deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

This thread and the whole short ougis thing is much to old to be still causing arguments.

Bottom line if you don't like the way they did this game either suck it up and buy it because everyone here probably will or stop complaining and simply don't get the game.
__________________
Nothin to see here.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:03 PM   #273
IPITYTHEFOOLZ
Chunin Exam Participant
 
IPITYTHEFOOLZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Inside John Malkovich
Posts: 652
Rep Power: 0
IPITYTHEFOOLZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to IPITYTHEFOOLZ
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 fan of MICHAELKNIGHT* View Post
this is not just about the short ougis this game is lame in all areas compared to the first storm and is super lame compared to accel 1 n 2. they should have stuck to the accel formula the 3d was just a dbz rip off with fast animation. the one on one is boring no multiple ougis or jutsu you have to be all gaay and choose which one jutsu you want. the levels are bland and have no dimension unlike dbz , the characters are missing moves when compared to accel and storm 1, the online is totally lackluster, and as a whole the game was made to early and will not get the characters that the wii ex sp will have. this game is another boring rediculous storm game and they should have stuck to accel no wall combat or tricks, no this game is trash and will only get one point higher in the ign review for a real shyity online mode which will lag worse than tekken 6. kiss my a$$ naruto viz for suporting this and calling me a false prophet i told you this game was going to be trash and i told you may 21 2011 is judgement day ww.familyradio.com will tell you all you need. dont wait that day unless you have been saved by Christ will be a day of un imaginable horror bodies will be thrown out of all the graves due to a massive earthquake that the world has never seen. whoever survies this massive quake will face 153 days of utter plague and torment as the world will be crumbling from under your feet read the book of revelation and if you dont believe in God well I cant even help ya you will face the wrath.
You're back!
__________________
Spoiler:
have a nice day everyone!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... One of life's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals.


IPITYTHEFOOLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #274
Parak111
Jonin
 
Parak111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Among the leafs dancing in the wind...
Posts: 5,645
Rep Power: 12
Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 fan of MICHAELKNIGHT* View Post
this is not just about the short ougis this game is lame in all areas compared to the first storm and is super lame compared to accel 1 n 2. they should have stuck to the accel formula the 3d was just a dbz rip off with fast animation. the one on one is boring no multiple ougis or jutsu you have to be all gaay and choose which one jutsu you want. the levels are bland and have no dimension unlike dbz , the characters are missing moves when compared to accel and storm 1, the online is totally lackluster, and as a whole the game was made to early and will not get the characters that the wii ex sp will have. this game is another boring rediculous storm game and they should have stuck to accel no wall combat or tricks, no this game is trash and will only get one point higher in the ign review for a real shyity online mode which will lag worse than tekken 6. kiss my a$$ naruto viz for suporting this and calling me a false prophet i told you this game was going to be trash and i told you may 21 2011 is judgement day ww.familyradio.com will tell you all you need. dont wait that day unless you have been saved by Christ will be a day of un imaginable horror bodies will be thrown out of all the graves due to a massive earthquake that the world has never seen. whoever survies this massive quake will face 153 days of utter plague and torment as the world will be crumbling from under your feet read the book of revelation and if you dont believe in God well I cant even help ya you will face the wrath.

Go away. You already caused enough chaos yesterday.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:


YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">


Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #275
magnum p i
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: anywhere god puts me
Posts: 216
Rep Power: 0
magnum p i has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Short ougi=no buy!!!!

WELL IM STILL UNDECIDED I RESERVED THE GAME BUT IDK i n oticed the buzz stopped in europe. i like the game but too bad they messed up the ougis and other things. this game would have killed if there were more than 1 ougi in fights. again im left with some sort of void.
magnum p i is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.