Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #21
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40
Default Re: Naruto 513 Discussion

Anyone else think this chapter was just a little sloppy?
Where's gaara i thought he was gonna go to the island?
I kinda realized unless the new seal Kabuto is using prevents Deidara and the rest of the zombies from reforming like the ones orochimaru summoned, then Onoki may be the only one that stops kabuto, because he can destroy things at the cellular level.

Kabuto is making me hate him more and more
STOP STEALING OROCHIMARUS STUFF
hopefully the old geezer can take out zombie deidara and then KB and naruto kill off kabuto
although unlikely becase we need to see whose in the coffin so KB may be going soon

Lol's at the armidillo "male parts"

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base

Last edited by Slack 40; 10-14-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:46 PM   #22
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
fixed
Go watch those almost naked greased up guys rubbing each others that you love so much and leave us to discuss this like decent and normal people..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
Anyone else think this chapter was just a little sloppy?
Where's gaara i thought he was gonna go to the island?
I kinda realized unless the new seal Kabuto is using prevents Deidara and the rest of the zombies from reforming like the ones orochimaru summoned, then Onoki may be the only one that stops kabuto, because he can destroy things at the cellular level.

Kabuto is making me hate him more and more
STOP STEALING OROCHIMARUS STUFF
hopefully the old geezer can take out zombie deidara and then KB and naruto kill off kabuto
although unlikely becase we need to see whose in the coffin so KB may be going soon

Lol's at the armidillo "male parts"

I think it was an epic chapter, one of the bests x)
The fact that deidara is "alive" again, I just love it and that he is fighting the old man tsuchikage is even better ^_^
Can't wait for 514 :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lolwut?
Old 10-14-2010, 12:49 PM   #23
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Go watch those almost naked greased up guys rubbing each others that you love so much and leave us to discuss this like decent and normal people..

I think it was an epic chapter, one of the bests x)
The fact that deidara is "alive" again, I just love it and that he is fighting the old man tsuchikage is even better ^_^
Can't wait for 514 :P
No thanks.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:52 PM   #24
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
No thanks.
You didn't get it, did you? <.<

lolwut?
Old 10-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #25
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You guys kill me, seriously, he is one of the best characters in the anime and hey, guess what the old man is not going to kill him unless he knows any sealing technique (wich he doesnt )
he died like a coward he is overated to me i just dont like him or his fans who overate him
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Come on. Their is disliking him and their is totally hating on him every chance you get.
Spoiler:
kisame is way better then deidara he died like a man and doesnt even get brought back deidara shouldnt even have a body he blew up sorry for the rant

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 10-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #26
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

diedra will die and of course the old man has a sealing spell he's studied all of orochimaru's moves and kabuto's. soon orochimaru will take over kabuto's body completely
Old 10-14-2010, 12:57 PM   #27
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
he died like a coward he is overated to me i just dont like him or his fans who overate him

Spoiler:
kisame is way better then deidara he died like a man and doesnt even get brought back deidara shouldnt even have a body he blew up sorry for the rant

I do not overrate him at all. And deidara died for what he believed in and he was trying to kill sasuke, tell me how is that coward??
He is so not overrated since he suffered from "Plot no jutsu" and sasuke survived..

lolwut?
Old 10-14-2010, 01:00 PM   #28
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I do not overrate him at all. And deidara died for what he believed in and he was trying to kill sasuke, tell me how is that coward??
He is so not overrated since he suffered from "Plot no jutsu" and sasuke survived..

*joins the conversasioon* well Daidara is one of the Akasuki that had the most screem time even more then Itachi and the ohters he had to die long ago when he first faught Kakshi and Naruto and Sasori had to live in his place or there both had to die. I think Daidara's time ended long ago.

Old 10-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #29
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Well he certainly died like a chump.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:03 PM   #30
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
*joins the conversasioon* well Daidara is one of the Akasuki that had the most screem time even more then Itachi and the ohters he had to die long ago when he first faught Kakshi and Naruto and Sasori had to live in his place or there both had to die. I think Daidara's time ended long ago.

Since he got so many fans in the first popularity pool after he appeared on screen (3rd place I think..) ofcourse he would get more screen time, I mean people just loved him (I love him too *_* )
And hey, he is strong, he captured 2 jinchurikis.. (or more.)
And he is totally not overrated like naruto, sasuke and madara..

Quote:
Well he certainly died like a chump.

Not even gonna discuss that

lolwut?
Old 10-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #31
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Since he got so many fans in the first popularity pool after he appeared on screen (3rd place I think..) ofcourse he would get more screen time, I mean people just loved him (I love him too *_* )
And hey, he is strong, he captured 2 jinchurikis.. (or more.)
And he is totally not overrated like naruto, sasuke and madara..

Not even gonna discuss that

I disagree Sasori Kakazu Itachi Hidan whare all Stronger then Daidara but they all died before him when at first Itachi was the main charicter of the Akasuki with Kisame. I just see Daidara as a Anime Troll much screem time but not the strongest I tell you if Naruto would fight Daidara now he would easly kill him again or destroy him don't wrong I don't hate or not likeing him but its just his time had to be over long ago

why did Hidan and Kakazu die in one season and Sesori in view episdeos and Diadara in 5 6 seasons and lool who is back the man who Trolld 5 or 6 seasons Itachi and Kisame or Hidan or Kakazu could use his screen time in my opinoin.

Old 10-14-2010, 01:13 PM   #32
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

and same go's to Kabuto btw Sasuke had to kill him when he killed Orichimaru

Old 10-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #33
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I disagree Sasori Kakazu Itachi Hidan whare all Stronger then Daidara but they all died before him when at first Itachi was the main charicter of the Akasuki with Kisame. I just see Daidara as a Anime Troll much screem time but not the strongest I tell you if Naruto would fight Daidara now he would easly kill him again or destroy him don't wrong I don't hate or not likeing him but its just his time had to be over long ago

why did Hidan and Kakazu die in one season and Sesori in view episdeos and Diadara in 5 6 seasons and lool who is back the man who Trolld 5 or 6 seasons Itachi and Kisame or Hidan or Kakazu could use his screen time in my opinoin.

Oh god.. let me tell you something, the only guy from that list that would even stand a chance would be kakuzu, and maybe itachi. I could tell why but I don't think its the approrpiate time to say it.. and guess what if he lived that long, that means he is better than them ^^

And Naruto kills everyone.. he even killed pain, he is the main character so no one can defeat him..

lolwut?
Old 10-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #34
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh god.. let me tell you something, the only guy from that list that would even stand a chance would be kakuzu, and maybe itachi. I could tell why but I don't think its the approrpiate time to say it.. and guess what if he lived that long, that means he is better than them ^^

And Naruto kills everyone.. he even killed pain, he is the main character so no one can defeat him..

hey Daidara lived because he runt away from a batte that he knowt he could'nt win but Sasuke was just to strong for him and he lost complately his mind. but Daidara will die again and hope stay dead and that new villens will come I mean realy it becomes inoying to see the same billen over and over again oh well I whonder wat kishi is plaing to do with Daidara maby let him die in a more awsome way

Old 10-14-2010, 01:21 PM   #35
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^^
XD

Kisame would tear all of them cept Itachi to shreds XD

Sorry semog, but your fighting a hopeless battle, Look at my fav character
Kimimaro
He got 3 chapters of screen time... tops... but he did some epic stuff, I like bones, he looks cool, so hes my favorite.
Deidei pretty much got roped in to replace Oro... He doesnt serve much of a use at this point, so he will be going soon, you'll see

Old 10-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #36
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hey Daidara lived because he runt away from a batte that he knowt he could'nt win but Sasuke was just to strong for him and he lost complately his mind. but Daidara will die again and hope stay dead and that new villens will come I mean realy it becomes inoying to see the same billen over and over again oh well I whonder wat kishi is plaing to do with Daidara maby let him die in a more awsome way

He runned away from a battle because:

-He had no arms at all.
-He didn't had almost any chakra from the fight against gaara.
-He was awake for 3 days and didn't had almost any food or water (the sealing jutsu)
-He was fighting 2 main characters..

lol
And yes I hope deidara dies in an artistic and awesome way, To be honest I don't like to see zombie deidara.. its kinda sad :/

lolwut?
Old 10-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #37
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

If Kakashi had more chakra I reckon he would have defeated deidera.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #38
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have a serious prediction Kabuto will capture Bee. Due to the type of inteligence showing and his capabilities he will soon be taking Bee out. Naruto will make it due to plot.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #39
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He runned away from a battle because:

-He had no arms at all.
-He didn't had almost any chakra from the fight against gaara.
-He was awake for 3 days and didn't had almost any food or water (the sealing jutsu)
-He was fighting 2 main characters..

lol
And yes I hope deidara dies in an artistic and awesome way, To be honest I don't like to see zombie deidara.. its kinda sad :/

well just know I don't hate him I just don't see why he has and had more screen time thne the ohter Akatsuki Members

well I have go now talk to the new commers on this thread it was nice to talk with you bye

Old 10-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #40
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

(this is gettin off topic) i thought it was ok, i just think it coulda had a lil more tension in it, it seemed kinda rushed 2gether but hey it moves the story along i geuss