Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #41
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Mei Terumī - 5th Mizukage - Fan Club

Ah, there's a bit of a debate going on (on Narutopedia) about her having a secondary Lava jutsu called Lava globs, different from just her lava spout.
Anyone agree? Frankly I think they are the same jutsu.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Yuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #42
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Mei Terumī Fc

Mei Terumī (照美メイ, Terumī Mei) is the Fifth Mizukage(五代目水影, Godaime Mizukage; Literally meaning "Fifth Water Shadow") of kirigakure. She became Mizukage in recent years, after the dreadful reign of Yagura ended

This is a fc for her and anyone can join.
Members
SakuraGirl
Shinobi killer
Jonesy
NBT
lolohwd
Kenshin Himura
JenniferWonderland
THE X UCHIHA
Lady Tsunade
george hyuga
Danceinthedark
Yellow Flash
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.

Last edited by SakuraGirl; 11-02-2010 at 10:22 AM.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #43
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Mei Terumī Fc

bump
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #44
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm in.
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:30 PM   #45
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi killer View Post
I'm in.
okay cool
Old 10-13-2010, 06:08 PM   #46
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

bump/
Old 10-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #47
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

/joins

:3
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #48
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

In...
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #49
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

joins for her body lol
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:23 PM   #50
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
joins for her body lol
I knew it.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #51
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/joins

P:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:32 PM   #52
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
/joins

P:
Kenshin!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:37 AM   #53
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
/joins

:3
okay
Old 10-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #54
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
joins for her body lol
lol okay
Old 10-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #55
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

bump/
Old 10-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #56
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'll join
Old 10-15-2010, 04:01 PM   #57
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Mei x Konan
Mei x Anko
Mei x my............
Old 10-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #58
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

PG Rated please. xD
Old 10-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #59
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferWonderland View Post
I'll join
yay cool
Old 10-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #60
NBT
Banned

Default Re: Mei Terum? Fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferWonderland View Post
PG Rated please. xD
PG is overrated

Tags
mei, mizukage, terumi