Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 09-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
manojuchiha
Academy Graduate

manojuchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to manojuchiha
Default Favorite episode

What was your favorite chapter in naruto original series

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I NEVER GO BACK ON MY WORDS THATS MY NINDO MYN NINJA WAY
manojuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:58 AM   #2
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Favorite episode

101 was just a big LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
101 was just a big LOL
Was that the one where team 7 tries to figure out what Kakashi looks like without his mask?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #4
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Was that the one where team 7 tries to figure out what Kakashi looks like without his mask?
You are right 101 is about that.
I liked episode 100. That is the one where Lee is trying to decide if he should go with the surgery or not and it gives some background on him.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #5
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i like the one where...... uhh pein blows up the village
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:25 PM   #6
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
i like the one where...... uhh pein blows up the village
He said for the original Naruto series. xD

Oh well, that episode is pretty badass.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i believe it is so badass it just overlaps anything that happend in the original except haku and zabuzas death the thirds death naruto and sasuke clash lol
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:11 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

YES~!! I totally love ep 101~! Gotta See, Gotta Know. Kakashi Sensei's true Face!!
It's so hilarious. There stalking Kakashi. It was funny when Kakashi saw the movie poster for Make-Out Paradise. He also tipped the table to protect himself from Naruto throwing the tea at him. And the hot spring part....they thought he would take it off...And at the end, he meets those three ninja who were after him. And once again, he ties them up and lets them hanging like a yo-yo. I LOVE U KAKASHI SENSEI~! UR SO COOL/HOT/ and FUNNY~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Mine was the entire Chunnin Exam arc. If that counts. xDD

If not, it's episode 101.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:33 AM   #10
Rynia
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in a desert, not really i live in a stupid forest in wisconsin
Rynia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anything that has Gaara in it!! I'll love him 4ever now if it was the shippuden series of naruto i would go for the episodes with sasori in them. but we're talking about the original series

Last edited by Rynia; 10-29-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Rynia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:31 PM   #11
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

for shippuden : I take Naruto's side for some reasons...Sasuke became a fool, Itachi could've killed Sasuke but he didn't want too so Sasuke could turn on Konoha as a hero, and for some reasons he became pretty annoying, he thinks he can beat anyone...

but hey, if Sasuke wouldn't be evil then the anime wouldn't look pretty good...

for the original : naruto again xD but different reasons cause Naruto's funny in the original one
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #12
Meleth
Apprentice Genin

Meleth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Meleth

Episode 101.
That is so funny
Old 07-11-2011, 03:56 PM   #13
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

i liked the whole Hidden Leaf Destruction by Orochimaru and sand ninja part of the chunnin exams.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:33 PM   #14
Lizardburger
Ninja Academy Student

Lizardburger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like the one where rock lee gets drunk while fighting kimimaro. it had me laughing so hard.
Lizardburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #15
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

101 Gota See gota Know Kakashi un Masked

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #16
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yea that was a nice episode.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #17
Shikamaru's Kunoichi
Freshmen Academy Student

Shikamaru's Kunoichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmmm well the final fight naruto and sauske had in the original series of naruto....
Shikamaru's Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:10 AM   #18
TheOwneROfShaRingaN
Freshmen Academy Student

TheOwneROfShaRingaN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My favourite one from Naruto episodes is this one, when Naruto protect Tsunade from Kabuto.
TheOwneROfShaRingaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #19
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan

When Sasuke goes to Orichimaru. Even though it was like 20 episodes long or something, I actually really enjoyed it. It kind of kept me on the edge of my seat.

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #20
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

101~! And the Chuunin Exam Arc

Believers NEVER Die!
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote