Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #21
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: DragonBall Debating Contest Signup

I will compete

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #22
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
You should know that my first forum was a Dragonball forum, and I was more popular there than I was here. FACE.
Not...SAY IT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
I will compete
Gotcha.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #23
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
Not...SAY IT.

Gotcha.
Cool. So why can't we have teams for the first half of the contest?

Spoiler:

Old 10-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #24
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

First half?
No, no teams for the whole thing. Where does it say that?

I don't like teams. Most of the time it's one person relying on the other, and if they win, they may not have earned the reward.
And, personally, I'm not a team player.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #25
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
First half?
No, no teams for the whole thing. Where does it say that?

I don't like teams. Most of the time it's one person relying on the other, and if they win, they may not have earned the reward.
And, personally, I'm not a team player.
True, but if we made turns for each round as in one person per round but overall it is a team that can rack up the total wins and losses, then wouldn't that fix the reliance problem?

Spoiler:

Old 10-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #26
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
True, but if we made turns for each round as in one person per round but overall it is a team that can rack up the total wins and losses, then wouldn't that fix the reliance problem?
Oh, that's a nice idea. To switch partners every round...
Approved.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:02 PM   #27
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

I have to go now, sorry.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:03 PM   #28
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, that's a nice idea. To switch partners every round...
Approved.
Sweet.
It also helps by making wins and losses easier to keep track of.
We could do 2 teams for now but if more join the contest we could expand it to 3 and up if needed.

Spoiler:

Old 10-12-2010, 01:50 PM   #29
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

I like this. Yeayaaya.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #30
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I like this. Yeayaaya.
Coolz, it will make it all so much easier for the judges.

Spoiler:

Old 10-12-2010, 05:16 PM   #31
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Yay
Old 10-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #32
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Thanks, everyone!
And...TBC.
No, you really can't compare to my knowledge.
That isn't a boast. It's fact.

The trivia questions, ya know? For the extra time?
Those'll be things probably none of you know...I'm just that good.
They'll be about the manga, its re-releases, Japan, DragonBall's sucess, censorship, mistakes in the anime and Kai, et cetera.
Everything.
That's pretty hardcore.
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
You should know that my first forum was a Dragonball forum, and I was more popular there than I was here. FACE.
Are you implying that you're not popular here anymore?
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #33
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Eww, hardcore...
Old 10-13-2010, 12:04 PM   #34
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Can I join?
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:39 PM   #35
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i'd like to join and i'll donate rep.

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #36
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yup. The DragonBall debating contest is beginning.

Obviously the basic Grounds rules are to be followed. After the thread's creation for your debate, you have 72 hours for you to reply. Failure to will lead to elimination. New matches will be posted once one has been determined.

Notes:
Try to use the manga as much as possible. The anime adds things in like, "Kid Boo is the strongest form of Boo!" If you can't, try on the Japanese version, even if you don't like it. The DragonBall dub has numerous flaws in its translation, which may get you an incorrect conclusion. It's also the globally enjoyed version. Or FUNimation's dub of DragonBall Kai.
Answering a given trivia question will give you another day to post your response. Might wanna do that first, just to be careful.
Try to include as many reasons as possible, don't think, "I have enough", because you almost never do.
EDIT: There will be a different partner for everyone every round that passes.
EDIT: NO POWERLEVELS. I hate them. Using them will get you eliminated right then and there.

Rewards:
The winner will get 5 rounds of reputation, the two runner-ups will receive 3 rounds, and everyone else'll get one.

5 judges at max.

You lose, you lose. Deal with it.

I won't be competing, unfortuently. Why? A) I'm runnin' this. B) I'd win.

Contestants:
Shikamaru Nara
Devil's Lawer
Sephiroth
1st Hokage
TheBlackChidori
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Laxeres
Shika-fiend
SeventhSwordsmanOfTheMist

Judges:
MysticGoten
Sephiroth
1st Hokage
Shika-fiend

Donators:
MysticGoten
Shikamaru Nara
Sephiroth
Devil's Lawer
1st Hokage
TheBlackChidori

Go!
Nuuu! U spelled my name wrong! " The " is at the beginning and no where else! xD

Spoiler:

Old 10-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #37
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Can I join?
Sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
i'd like to join and i'll donate rep.
Sure.

Quote:
Nuuu! U spelled my name wrong! " The " is at the beginning and no where else! xD
Aaahh...shuddup...
Old 10-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #38
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

ill join
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #39
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm not a contestant....only a judge and rep giver.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #40
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Since I love DB so much, I'm willing to give out rep.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote