Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Kratos vs Tsunade

Contest of whose a worse character.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kratos vs Tsunade

Tsunade. She is the self proclaimed Hokage. She called herself Hokage. Not kuuul.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Tsunade. She is the self proclaimed Hokage. She called herself Hokage. Not kuuul.
Actually, the Village Council and Feudal Lord chose her.

Kratos is worse in this case. At least Tsunade admits she's a failure.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:40 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Only because Jiraiya declined.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Kratos is like the bald fusion of tsunade and sakura. With less strength, more muscle, and less anger.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #6
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey Hey Hey stop hating on Kratos dont make me come up there. Kratos rapes your favorite game hero.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm sorry, but No. Just no...Sephiroth omnirapes kratos.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #8
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Lawyer View Post
Hey Hey Hey stop hating on Kratos dont make me come up there. Kratos rapes your favorite game hero.
i would have grabbed a knife and stabbed you a thousand times if you said villain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Psst final fantasy a month of pushing x and watching cut scenes.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #10
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
I'm sorry, but No. Just no...Sephiroth omnirapes kratos.
hes a villain......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #11
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Psst final fantasy a month of pushing x and watching cut scenes.
.....is this supposed to be funny?

Old 10-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #12
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Sephiroth gets killed by a pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
.....is this supposed to be funny?
Is final fantasy suppose to be a game?
Old 10-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #13
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sephiroth gets killed by a pokemon.

Is final fantasy suppose to be a game?
it seems no different to pokemon when it comes to gameplay

Old 10-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #14
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

I know they both get boring pretty fast. I mean its fun for a sec then it dies. You only beat them because you paid for them
Old 10-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #15
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I know they both get boring pretty fast. I mean its fun for a sec then it dies. You only beat them because you paid for them
thats just you
i agree with you to an extent.the only thing thing that bothers me is the grinding.i want RPG companys to make a full RPG where grinding is fun
D:FF grinding is fun but its not a JRPG

Old 10-11-2010, 07:27 PM   #16
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

No, I beat them cause kefka's a beast. And sephiroth blows up solar systems. >.>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #17
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No, I beat them cause kefka's a beast. And sephiroth blows up solar systems. >.>
the question is
who will win,kefka,the original one winged angel as people call him(you understand why dont you),or sephiroth,that thing(i dont know what to call him

Old 10-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #18
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
the question is
who will win,kefka,the original one winged angel as people call him(you understand why dont you),or sephiroth,that thing(i dont know what to call him
Well, sephiroth would. Because he can blow up the solar system, in one attack. =/
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #19
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well, sephiroth would. Because he can blow up the solar system, in one attack. =/
that doesnt mean jack
how did he get defeated by cloud?
kefka got defeated by terra and friends cus they ahd the power of espers,which just happen to be near gods
cloud and friends killed sephiroth

Old 10-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #20
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Contest of whose a worse character.
Does Kratos and Tsunade threaten your Ono Sovereignty?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote