Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #41
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Character - Simon Di Vinci Maiza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
I love it, it's cool and creative. However the AOE is to great.
Agreed, but it's an AoE type after all.

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #42
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Any other questions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #43
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
haha sometimes thats kinda why i use the aspect of madness cuz im pretty much the only guy left willing to push the boundary's
I push the boundaries plenty. >.> I just stopped using things that require the other guy to react. I actually used to use a technique that infected someone with the pain of 1000 deaths. No one ever played along, so I trashed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Why? >.>
His main power revolved around the ability to hide in between dimensions;which was deemed god modding. >.>

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #44
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I push the boundaries plenty. >.> I just stopped using things that require the other guy to react. I actually used to use a technique that infected someone with the pain of 1000 deaths. No one ever played along, so I trashed it.

His main power revolved around the ability to hide in between dimensions;which was deemed god modding. >.>
sounds sorta like my madness roar cept mine causes you to experiance it as if it actually happened created seemingly all to real memorys for a mere instant before their mind snaps back into reality which could cause their entire conscience to collapse and other effects and i let it off with a massive soundwave but yea i get that nobody started reacting to it until i put in the completed effects
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #45
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I made this power way back then Jun,but they are similar.
/didn't copy you xDD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:03 PM   #46
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

yea i know lol

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 10-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #47
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Have you ever used the Aod inbattle?

Quote:

Old 10-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #48
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Yessir he did, in our battle.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #49
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

yea that move is my AoD actually its pretty devastating if you take the attack fully

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #50
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
I see. I might make mine off of YGO monsters and Cards. LOL! Sirco and MST FTW!
dude if you can make a roleplay character off a yu-gi-oh card it would be the second most awesome thing in this freeverse

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:13 PM   #51
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Yessir he did, in our battle.
Quote:
yea that move is my AoD actually its pretty devastating if you take the attack fully
What were the results?

Quote:

Old 10-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #52
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What were the results?
he escaped the attack like a scaredy baby instead of letting me destroy his mind .....

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #53
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
he escaped the attack like a scaredy baby instead of letting me destroy his mind .....
That's waht you're suppose to do, vegetables get bad bed sores. >.>

Quote:

Old 10-11-2010, 02:19 PM   #54
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's waht you're suppose to do, vegetables get bad bed sores. >.>
lol i wanna destroy someones mind tho

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:22 PM   #55
Bacon

Awards Showcase

We shall see young squire. >.> xD

Quote:

Old 10-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #56
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

nobody looks at mine T_T hey vat can you help me out with a picture size problem i posted a pic of shura's basic form that i just drew and posted on imageshack but its like huge and I cant shrink it

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #57
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77787

lazy

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 11-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #58
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You put a lot of work into your character(s). Good dedication.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #59
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If you're coming back to BFV then no. I'll just wait to see them in action.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:40 PM   #60
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I will go against all of your characters soon