Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is this a good thread?
yes,its awsome 5 71.43%
no,its werid,n dumb 1 14.29%
eh,i dont care 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #261
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Chillax Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi4000 View Post
yeah. he sleeps, but he's careful. he bought one of those security toys and everytime i open the fridge, it goes, ding ding ding ding ding. which woke him up, and i get beaten up really hard. and he's really strong, so im not taking that risk
pantry. or freezer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #262
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinobi4000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
pantry. or freezer.
no food and water, or beaten up
Old 07-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #263
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no food and water, or beaten up
ur couzin's an @$$ sorry but that's just cruel

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-17-2009, 04:12 PM   #264
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

yes, yes he is. cant hate him tho, he's family. a lot of my friends say that he's cruel and that its wrong, and they, well some, always think they could beat him up and teach him a lesson. but he's older by a lot, and i really dont anyone messing with him
Old 07-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #265
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

cool club
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #266
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes, yes he is. cant hate him tho, he's family. a lot of my friends say that he's cruel and that its wrong, and they, well some, always think they could beat him up and teach him a lesson. but he's older by a lot, and i really dont anyone messing with him
I hate my brother. it isn't bad to hate someone if u have reason

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #267
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

no, my cousin treats me badly, but i dont need to get involve with him. i can, endure the pain. a bit
Old 07-17-2009, 04:17 PM   #268
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no, my cousin treats me badly, but i dont need to get involve with him. i can, endure the pain. a bit
a bit.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-17-2009, 04:20 PM   #269
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

yeah, what do you expect, he kicks butt. and he's either 26 or 27, so compared to him, im just some piece of trash that always takes everything for granted
Old 07-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #270
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah, what do you expect, he kicks butt. and he's either 26 or 27, so compared to him, im just some piece of trash that always takes everything for granted
alright then. if that's how u see urself then i guess there's no point in trying to help.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #271
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
alright then. if that's how u see urself then i guess there's no point in trying to help.
no, i mean he said, "compared to me, you're just some wortless piece of trash who takes everything for granted"
Old 07-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #272
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no, i mean he said, "compared to me, you're just some wortless piece of trash who takes everything for granted"
oh. ..

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-17-2009, 04:28 PM   #273
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

yeah. at least he's not home right now
Old 07-17-2009, 05:33 PM   #274
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Cool Re: The Chillax Club

Quote:
yeah. at least he's not home right now
yeah,u thnk he can stand me? lol.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #275
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thread killa! Thread killa on da floo!
Old 10-10-2010, 02:40 PM   #276
Tucker
Banned

Tucker is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can i have Special Room #4?
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bar, chat, chill during war, club, resort