Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-08-2010, 08:50 PM   #101
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Orochimaru Vs Kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu View Post
yeah but still his teleportation looks slow
It doesnt matter. Madara said Kamui wont work. His probibly telling the truth.
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #102
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So how did this debate last so long? How can Oro beat Kakashi. Kakashi would uber blitz with Kamui. Not to mention he can use it more efficiently like a regular jutsu now without extreme fatigue.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:49 AM   #103
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The problem is that while Kakashi has shown better intelligent tactical ability and misdirectional feats plus he has shown much superior reaction feats due to Kamui arrow which is quite insane; Orochimaru has shown everything else better.

Kamui to the head is the only thing Kakashi has.

If he does, he will succeed, I mean he kamui a Susanoo Arrow which is like top tier attack speed by default.

I can see top tier speedsters reacting to but I can only see Gated Guy, Raikage bijuu shunsin Version 2 shroud evading it with ease.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:12 AM   #104
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataBG View Post
I actually think that Kakashi might win because I believe that he is smarter than Orochimaru... It would be a pretty good fight though!
Kakashi won't win. Orochimaru was giving KN4 trouble. Not only that but Kakashi admitted that he also scared when he faced Orochimaru. Kakashi has no feats to prove that he can beat Orochimaru. Also, Kakashi couldn't even defeat one Path of Pain, which is a complete bummer. What disappoints me is, he is the copy ninja, and learned 1000+ jutsus. I don't understand why he didn't use some of those jutsus to take out at least one pain. Orochimaru is immortal, and can't be killed easily, but there is a drawback to his immortality. The drawback is, he needs to absorb the body of a certain ninja every once in a while. If he doesn't do it in time, he dies. The same thing goes with Hidan, but on a different perspective. Hidan can maintain his immortality, as long as he kills people with his special jutsu. If he doesn't do it in time, then he also dies.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:18 AM   #105
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrell4life194 View Post
Kakashi won't win. Orochimaru was giving KN4 trouble. Not only that but Kakashi admitted that he also scared when he faced Orochimaru. Kakashi has no feats to prove that he can beat Orochimaru. Also, Kakashi couldn't even defeat one Path of Pain, which is a complete bummer. What disappoints me is, he is the copy ninja, and learned 1000+ jutsus. I don't understand why he didn't use some of those jutsus to take out at least one pain. Orochimaru is immortal, and can't be killed easily, but there is a drawback to his immortality. The drawback is, he needs to absorb the body of a certain ninja every once in a while. If he doesn't do it in time, he dies. The same thing goes with Hidan, but on a different perspective. Hidan can maintain his immortality, as long as he kills people with his special jutsu. If he doesn't do it in time, then he also dies.
Yes he will.

"Orochimaru was giving KN4 trouble." So what? Kakashi could've easily Kamuid his head into a different dimension. Then what?

That was PTS. He's shown better feats, and he's bloodlusted, so that won't be making much of a difference.

Could Orochimaru kill Deva?

Because it's all hype.

No he isn't. He can die. Proven by Sucksgay.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #106
tyrell4life194
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Yes he will.

"Orochimaru was giving KN4 trouble." So what? Kakashi could've easily Kamuid his head into a different dimension. Then what?

That was PTS. He's shown better feats, and he's bloodlusted, so that won't be making much of a difference.

Could Orochimaru kill Deva?

Because it's all hype.

No he isn't. He can die. Proven by Sucksgay.
He's still immortal, as long as he absorbes someone's body. You my friend are confusing omnipotence with immortality. Immortality means you can live forever, but you can still die. That fits orochimaru's definition perfectly. Omnipotence means you can do anything, but you can still die. Get it now? He can still die if he doesn't absorb someone's body in time.

Any proof that Kakashi can defeat the KN4? No you can't.

Never said he can defeat Deva path, cause Kakashi sure can't.
Kakashi hasn't shown any impressive feats. Proof of this please.
Wrong again, Orochimaru survived getting sliced in half by KN4, and still regenerated. That's proof it's because of his immortality.

So what if Kakashi can? He weakenes himself if he does.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:40 AM   #107
tyrell4life194
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
No he isn't.

Orochimaru is faster than the eye can see/supersonic through powerscaling.
There's no proof to prove that Orochimaru is supersonic speed through powerscaling. I changed my mind. I don't know who will win, because of Kakashi's special ability. It's speed has increased dramactically, but I haven't seen him use it since then.