Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-09-2010, 09:38 AM   #601
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rasen_Chidori Fan Club

Its good that people like you, your a good person.

Just asking, no real reason.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:44 AM   #602
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

There ain't that many that do though ...

There's always a reason behind asking and saying things, though what was your reason ...

matsuro hasn't been on for any length of time since those 1,000 posts ... Just saying.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #603
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well I like to know how my friends are, that way I can help if they're feeling down...

I know, hes probably been busy.....I know UHI won't be on until monday....but I hope he comes on soon

Old 10-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #604
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

I wanna join.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #605
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Thanks queendarkness ^^

Old 10-09-2010, 09:55 AM   #606
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by queendarkness View Post
I wanna join.
Added ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Well I like to know how my friends are, that way I can help if they're feeling down...

I know, hes probably been busy.....I know UHI won't be on until monday....but I hope he comes on soon
So, how do you think I am then? Since you can pick up things from Text too, apparently ...

I ain't worried when he comes on, he's probably not that worried about me ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-09-2010, 09:59 AM   #607
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

I would say that your a bit worried, not sure what about, I think there is something on your mind...

Old 10-09-2010, 10:02 AM   #608
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Worried maybe ... though there really isn't much on my mind, more tired than anything ...

Katsu gave you an evaluation, in that Thread that I am trying to avoid ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-09-2010, 10:04 AM   #609
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Maybe you should get some rest...

Really? Cool, I might go have a look ^^

I might do some in a bit

Old 10-09-2010, 10:05 AM   #610
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Added ...So, how do you think I am then? Since you can pick up things from Text too, apparently ...

I ain't worried when he comes on, he's probably not that worried about me ...
Thanks for adding me.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #611
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Maybe you should get some rest...

Really? Cool, I might go have a look ^^

I might do some in a bit
I have had enough sleep, so I ain't that tired, just a little.

Well, I am trying to avoid it because, I know people will say the most badest things about me there ...

I could do a very long list and be extremely blunt and speak my mind, but ain't because I will end up getting De-Repped Galore, any way my two posts in that Thread have been completely ignored any way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by queendarkness View Post
Thanks for adding me.
It's Fine ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-09-2010, 10:20 AM   #612
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

....I sense some resentment....

Old 10-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #613
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

How So?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #614
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
any way my two posts in that Thread have been completely ignored any way.It's Fine ...
The way you worded that...I don't know, it just sounded resentful....I wouldn't blame you either....I wouldn't like being ignored.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #615
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I get ignored in almost every Thread I post in, just getting a little tired of it at times ... Probably one of those times I felt like that ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-09-2010, 10:32 AM   #616
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

/Hugs

I can't think of anything to say....

Old 10-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #617
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

/Hugs Back

I am mostly use to it, though, every now and then, just get's to me occassionally.
So Yeah ... *Sigh*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #618
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Ok, I understand that....

Old 10-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #619
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

We always end up talking about me here, we shouldn't be ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #620
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

I'm not very interesting today

Tags
fanclub for rc, random chatting, rasen, rasen_chidori, rc fc