Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #41
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: GG is mine! >.>

I believe everyone is forgetting GG's bottom most quote in her sig.

But she has my blessing to do what she wishes. <3
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #42
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Spoiler:

/Walks back in
/Walks out with LT
/two wins in a pod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
Aw I love you all, guys! <3

Girlfraaaaaan. 8D <333 lol

REP UP! ^__^

Why that face? You know you will always be my lovely wifey. <3

And because our love will never end, I revived our wedding thread the other day. ;D

Granny, am I allowed to say things like Gtfo too?
Spoiler:
You're raising me, since I don't have either a forum mother or father. xD

<3 you.

*Stares at you* P:
*Goes with you* ;D
*Wins too*
P:
/skips in meadows of win with Marijuana
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #43
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Aw I love you all, guys! <3

Girlfraaaaaan. 8D <333 lol

REP UP! ^__^

Why that face? You know you will always be my lovely wifey. <3

And because our love will never end, I revived our wedding thread the other day. ;D

Granny, am I allowed to say things like Gtfo too?
Spoiler:
You're raising me, since I don't have either a forum mother or father. xD

<3 you.

*Stares at you* P:
*Goes with you* ;D
*Wins too*

Wifey you can't leave me! ;~;

I am your forum father! D8<
Old 10-08-2010, 05:06 PM   #44
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Ilk, long time no talk?

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #45
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Ilk, long time no talk?
My computer exploded! 8D
Lol so I haven't been on.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #46
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

How did that happen? O.O
Well, are you back now?

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:23 PM   #47
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
Gaara girl your realy a kind girl you know that^^
Awww thank you! *Hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I believe everyone is forgetting GG's bottom most quote in her sig.

But she has my blessing to do what she wishes. <3
No one pays attention to my siggy.

<3 Vorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
P:
/skips in meadows of win with Marijuana
P:
*Skips in meadows of win with Ecstasy* 8D

They can't handle us. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Wifey you can't leave me! ;~;

I am your forum father! D8<
Wifey, I'll never leave you! ;~;

You're my forum father and my Blondie! Mine and only mine! <3

*Kisses* P:
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:27 PM   #48
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
No one pays attention to my siggy.

<3 Vorn.
Well I do.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:31 PM   #49
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
You make Dutch people look bad. Shoo!! XD

That was pretty funny.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #50
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Well I do.
Yay!

Matching siggys for the win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenShocking LunarFang7 View Post

That was pretty funny.
Hello!
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:35 AM   #51
Alix
Genin

Alix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My big sister has a girlfriend. XD
Alix
Baby sister: sasu_girl
Big sister: Kiseki
Daughter: trouble88
My best friends:
Storm50
matsuro
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
george hyuga

Quote:
I like Alix, because he's a cool laid-back guy who doesn't care about superfluous stuff. Congrats for being yourself. Cheers, bud.
Alix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:37 AM   #52
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think I just shit my pants. Hawtness at its climax.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 10-09-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #53
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

YOU TWO, I AM DISAPPOINT.

just kidding, I approve.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #54
Alix
Genin

I agree, Shikamaru Nara and Kuromaki. XD
Alix
My best friends:
Storm50
matsuro
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
george hyuga

Quote:
I like Alix, because he's a cool laid-back guy who doesn't care about superfluous stuff. Congrats for being yourself. Cheers, bud.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #55
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who wouldn't?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #56
Alix
Genin

I love my big sister's hair. (:
Alix
My best friends:
Storm50
matsuro
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
george hyuga

Quote:
Old 10-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #57
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Who wouldn't?
.......Guys who like them? I don't know.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 10-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #58
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenShocking LunarFang7 View Post
.......Guys who like them? I don't know.
Did you just call me a guy?

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #59
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

*storms out and slams door*

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #60
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Did you just call me a guy?
No. What I meant, was that people who wouldn't approve of this are probably guys/girls who like them. Nothing else.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Tags
diana, gg is mine, kiseki