Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #21
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: GG is mine! >.>

/ignores entire thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #22
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
/walks in
/walks out with GG
/wins
Spoiler:

Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #23
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Aw I love you all, guys! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
BE JEALOUSSS! 8D
She is my gf now. <33
/claims
Girlfraaaaaan. 8D <333 lol

REP UP! ^__^

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
What!? My wifey!? D8 NOOOO
Why that face? You know you will always be my lovely wifey. <3

And because our love will never end, I revived our wedding thread the other day. ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Yeh but she's my grandaughter so Gtfo

;]
Granny, am I allowed to say things like Gtfo too?
Spoiler:
You're raising me, since I don't have either a forum mother or father. xD

<3 you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
/walks in
/walks out with GG
/wins
*Stares at you* P:
*Goes with you* ;D
*Wins too*
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #24
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Epic pairing is epic *_*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:50 PM   #25
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Of course you are sweet-pea <3

xD
Old 10-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #26
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
/claims
Diana is benevolent and loving to almost every member on the forums; therefore, I am not all that jealous.

Plus, she's my twinnie. Nothing beats a twinnie.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #27
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post

An interesting turn of events.
Indeed.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #28
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
/ignores entire thread
>.>
<.<
>.<

HEY, SEXY TURKEY! xD
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 10-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #29
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
>.>
<.<
>.<

HEY, SEXY TURKEY! xD

where hey I am a sexy Turkey xDddd

and btw I send you a pm Gaara chan^^

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #30
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Epic pairing is epic *_*
Francisco. *_*

Quote:
Of course you are sweet-pea <3

xD
*Huggles Granny* <3

*Goes to school say Gtfo to everyone* o.o
Wut? My granny says it all the time. >.>
/joking xDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Diana is benevolent and loving to almost every member on the forums; therefore, I am not all that jealous.

Plus, she's my twinnie. Nothing beats a twinnie.
My two twinnies are special, therefore you are special. <3

I love you, Ali.
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 10-08-2010, 04:03 PM   #31
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
*Huggles Granny* <3

*Goes to school say Gtfo to everyone* o.o
Wut? My granny says it all the time. >.>
/joking xDDDD
You tell everyone to gtfo. And if they bully you, tell them - 5pm, Tuesday, Smuglers warf and to bring some kind of weapon. Granny will have a word with them <3

Old 10-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #32
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

BACK OFF OF MY AUNTIE!
she is mien and no one elses....Besides Maikeru.

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #33
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

/ignores

Gigi <444

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #34
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hey wooster I have question are Naruto reladed names like Uzumaki Uchiha not allowed to use in a story someone makes on the forum?

Old 10-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #35
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Yah wooster, is that allowed???
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #36
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
where hey I am a sexy Turkey xDddd

and btw I send you a pm Gaara chan^^
lolol

I saw it and I replied.

Quote:
You tell everyone to gtfo. And if they bully you, tell them - 5pm, Tuesday, Smuglers warf and to bring some kind of weapon. Granny will have a word with them <3

Aw granny wants to meet my friends. ^_^ What are the weapons for?
/Innocent look

<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
BACK OFF OF MY AUNTIE!
she is mien and no one elses....Besides Maikeru.
I am yours, my lovely niece. <3

And whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I am not Maikeru's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
/ignores

Gigi <444

Owait! I saw what you did there!

Wooster <4444

Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 10-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #37
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lolol

I saw it and I replied.

Aw granny wants to meet my friends. ^_^ What are the weapons for?
/Innocent look

<3

I am yours, my lovely niece. <3

And whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I am not Maikeru's.

Owait! I saw what you did there!

Wooster <4444

I send you a new pm xd

Old 10-08-2010, 04:37 PM   #38
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Yay, mine and mine only! <3333

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #39
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
I send you a new pm xd
*Goes see it*

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Yay, mine and mine only! <3333
*Cuddles* <33333

And you're mine! P:<
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 10-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #40
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Gaara girl your realy a kind girl you know that^^

Tags
diana, gg is mine, kiseki