Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 06-26-2009, 07:09 AM   #21
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: When will Naruto Box - Set 16 be released?

at least we get 4!

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #22
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i mean atleast 4 kids was nice enough to give us 5 epiosdes of yu-gi-oh on dvd and will have to wait how long to see the fight between saukura and sasori.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:18 PM   #23
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Well, I hope it comes out soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:54 AM   #24
Broko
Chunin

Broko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Broko Send a message via MSN to Broko Send a message via Yahoo to Broko

if it's realesed in english dub then they should have it on the internet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

~((Rogue Ninja))~

Demon Of Darkness

Broko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:52 AM   #25
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yep, so I'm not buying it.

Old 06-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #26
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

they could have released 2 dvds like Dragon ball z and gt did .
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:17 PM   #27
Broko
Chunin

Send a message via AIM to Broko Send a message via MSN to Broko Send a message via Yahoo to Broko

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunz View Post
i know that 13 was just released recently but i want to know when box 16 will be released cause it includes episodes 210-220 which haven't been aired yet so mods can you see when the box set is going to be released
im a mod right now and idk when it's coming out

Spoiler:

~((Rogue Ninja))~

Demon Of Darkness

Old 06-28-2009, 09:00 PM   #28
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Aren't you a Temp Mod?

Old 06-28-2009, 09:10 PM   #29
Leaf Shinobi
Genin Elite

Leaf Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Leaf Shinobi

Regardless of his social status (whoa youre at 7000 posts Vatanui AKA Pride!), the release date for this box set is already known.
Leaf Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:05 PM   #30
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

It's probably eithe rgonna be out July, August, or Sept.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:33 AM   #31
Leaf Shinobi
Genin Elite

Leaf Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Leaf Shinobi

Warner Bros already has the date on their website, I could have thought we posted it on the first page of this topic?
Leaf Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:01 AM   #32
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*waits until September 29*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 06-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #33
Broko
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Aren't you a Temp Mod?
yes i am a tempary mod is atcualy a mod but there name color isn't changed or rank and we can't acces the Animistrator control panel so that makes SRhyse and Sage Mode and VizAdmin Administrators and mods at the same time and we only have certain stuff we can change

Spoiler:

~((Rogue Ninja))~

Demon Of Darkness

Old 07-06-2009, 01:21 AM   #34
Thekyuubininja
Freshmen Academy Student

Thekyuubininja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Guys, the box set is released on September 22nd ( Shippuden on the 29th)

Sorry, I just wanted to get back onto subject
Thekyuubininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #35
Star_of_the_Night*
Freshmen Academy Student

Star_of_the_Night* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRaiga89 View Post
Some in the Fall/Autumn because #15 will be released in July.
Hopefully
Star_of_the_Night* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #36
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

September 22!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #37
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hey guys i heard CN might not show shippuden because of bad lang it'll be on Adult Swim that pisses me off because i already have to wake up early enough to watch inuyasha and who nos wat time shippuden will be on at and it sucks because i cant record anything on our DVR because its messd up we gotta get a new1 and who knows when that will happn because of the stupid direct TV ppl
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #38
ShadowRaiga89
Apprentice Genin

ShadowRaiga89 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Geeze!
September is going to be an expensive month for me since I'm going to buy Dragon Ball Season 1, Naruto Uncut Boxset #16, and One Piece Season 2 Third Voyage (buying Second Voyage in August), and I have to pick up my Preordered Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (Yay! I get Juggernaut!) and Halo 3: ODST at GameStop. I'll pick up the rest of Kenichi: the Mightiest Disciple as Season parts 1 & 2 are released and When when the first Shippuden Boxset comes out in January.
ShadowRaiga89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:17 AM   #39
andyb4325
Freshmen Academy Student

andyb4325 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well itunes has 210-220 in dub which is retarted because you have to but it to watch it....why cant they just put it on here or somewhere to watch without buying??
andyb4325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:39 AM   #40
StuckInReality4
Apprentice Genin

StuckInReality4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It says on Amazon that it will be released in september along with the first volume(not box set) of shippuden

"Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense."
... Okay, fine, I won't try to argue with that...

... Hmm, I wanted to put something else here but I forgot...
StuckInReality4 is offline   Reply With Quote