Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:58 PM   #21
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sai vs. PTS Sasuke

i think Sai could easily beat that Sasuke, but i dont remember or know Sai feats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FlyingThunderGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #22
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
think u guys could please debate this serious for a minute, im still undecided here. is the fact that said blocked shippuden sasuke's little sword attack on naruto worth anything?
IIRC Sai was pretty close and Sasuke wasn't giving it his all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #23
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Sai's underrated. He can pull off the win. Ink Beasts and all of Sai's Ink Jutsu are underrated. It took more than just Part 2 Naruto and he could hardly break free of the snakes. Sai reacted to Part 2 Sasuke before he could attack when even Naruto and Yamato didn't manage to do it in time. Just listing a few feats.

Sai wins both scenarios, even with CS2, what's Sasuke gonna do.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #24
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sasuke wins both scenerio. Sai lack feats. Based on feats, Sasuke should be able to blitz Sai with ease.
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:13 AM   #25
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Based on feats? Thanks for ignoring my post.
With feats Sai takes this in both scenarios like I've proven.
Like I've always said: Nah I better not post that image, I'll probably get infracted. :geg
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:08 PM   #26
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Sai takes this. There`s a simple proof. Sai was able to keep up with Yamato, base Naruto and block attack from Shippuden Sasuke.

This puts his speed way above Sasuke`s PTS speed. Sai speedblitzes!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #27
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow guys sai isnt just good for his paintings hes smart has taijustu with his tanto ink flush if they were in water to hold sasuke. and his ink creatures are just as useful as shadow clones just dome times sharper and bigger. sai is a skilled assassin member of root and i believe hes gonna get a fight son just to show a little more to his power
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"

Kill3r_B-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:30 AM   #28
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Sasuke wins. =/ Chidori nagashi.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #29
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
Sasuke wins. =/ Chidori nagashi.
Sasuke can't use Chidori Nagashi in Part 1.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote