Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-01-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Jinchuriki's host names

We know Gaara, Killer Bee, Utakata, Yugito, and Naruto as Jinchurikis' hosts. Those shinobi have their respective Jinchuriki inside of them. Akatsuki had extracted three of those mentioned shinobi's Jinchuriki out of them. We know four of them in the series. However, we like to know the names of the five other Jinchuriki hosts.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Jinchuriki's host names

Yagura, who was the 3-tails former host, Roshi, who was the 4-Tails host, Han, the 5-tails host, and Fu, the 7-Tails host. Their names have all been given through databooks or other means, and Yagura himself gets the largest role of these Jinchuriki in the series itself.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yagura is my favorite. Sanbi was amazing.
χ Δ|✝ΣR
Quote:
If this thread makes IWD use proper grammar then I will consider it the best thing OT has done in years. You have my bolt, Dev.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Yagura, who was the 3-tails former host, Roshi, who was the 4-Tails host, Han, the 5-tails host, and Fu, the 7-Tails host. Their names have all been given through databooks or other means, and Yagura himself gets the largest role of these Jinchuriki in the series itself.
Well, I see. I didn't knew too much on them. Yagura was the 3-Tails Jinchuriki, Roshi with the 4-Tails, Han was the 5-Tails Jinchuriki, and Fu was was the 7-Tails Jinchuriki. Either way, thanks a bunch.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i wanted to see what roshi could do.

giant lava breathing gorilla

or the really tall looking samurai
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

i know here names,but i like to see more of them in anime
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #7
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Well, I see. I didn't knew too much on them. Yagura was the 3-Tails Jinchuriki, Roshi with the 4-Tails, Han was the 5-Tails Jinchuriki, and Fu was was the 7-Tails Jinchuriki. Either way, thanks a bunch.
Roshi is some tall old looking dude with red hair, he is from the Stone Village(like Deidara), and he has Lava Style Kekkei Genkai. Remember in one episode that Kisame was carrying some large guy with red hair..that was him.

Fu is a tan skinned teenage girl(around Naruto's height) with orange eyes, short spikey mint green colored hair(wears a orange clip on her hair), and wears an white outfit that looks like Ino's part 1(or original outfit before Shippuden), she is from the Waterfall Village(like Kakuzu) and her abilities are unknown however due to her name means wind, her village, and her tailed beast possible that her element could be wind, earth, or/and water and she might have an Kekkei Genkai.

Yagura was the 4th Mizukage of the Mist Village and was the Mizukage that Zabuza and his men tried to assassinate but failed. He looks young very young like Gaara. He has blonde straight hair, pink eyes, and a stitch like scar under his left eye(he looks like Yukimaru except less girly and innocent and more manly and cool). He wears an large green scarf and carries around some sorta staff/fishing rod lik weapon. His abilities are unknown but guessing by how the Jinchurikis share similar abilities and traits to their tailed beast he might have an water element.

Han....Out of all of the Jinchurikis Han is the tallest and I MEAN REALLY TALL AND FREAKING HUGE. Unlike most other ninja seen in the series, Han is heavily armored, wearing a so-called "steam armor" with a furnace on the back that emits steam. He has brown eyes and his armor extends all the way to the bottom half of his face, covering it up. Aside from his red armor, he also wears a red kasa (conical straw hat) that seems to be composed of metal. Over his armor, Han wears a black gi, with the sleeves seemingly torn off and black gloves. He is from the Stone Village(same as Deidara), he fights using some unnamed Steam-based Ninjutsu, and apparently Deidara has met him before. Not much is known about Han's personality, other than he loathed humanity according to the Akatsuki, due to being neglected and hated by his village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
i know here names,but i like to see more of them in anime
I can tell you this for sure we might see more of Yagura since he plays a large role in the story.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #8
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The 3-Tails story arc was kind of confusing. It never explained how the Jinchuriki's Tailed Beast escaped or was extracted or whether or not Yagura is even dead.

Although it did give an interesting viewpoint of how a Tailed Beasts acts when it's not within a host and therefore has lesser intelligence than within a host.
RAW POWER!
Old 10-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #9
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori of the Red Sand View Post
The 3-Tails story arc was kind of confusing. It never explained how the Jinchuriki's Tailed Beast escaped or was extracted or whether or not Yagura is even dead.

Although it did give an interesting viewpoint of how a Tailed Beasts acts when it's not within a host and therefore has lesser intelligence than within a host.
RAW POWER!
Actually with or without that filler arc in the original story the manga, the Three Tails was already free before Tobi and Deidara caught it.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 10-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #10
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

If I wanted to know the other Jinchuriki's names, I could go on to Narutopedia.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #11
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah but you get your post count raised if you ask it here...
χ Δ|✝ΣR
Quote:
If this thread makes IWD use proper grammar then I will consider it the best thing OT has done in years. You have my bolt, Dev.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:22 AM   #12
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Roshi is some tall old looking dude with red hair, he is from the Stone Village(like Deidara), and he has Lava Style Kekkei Genkai. Remember in one episode that Kisame was carrying some large guy with red hair..that was him.

Fu is a tan skinned teenage girl(around Naruto's height) with orange eyes, short spikey mint green colored hair(wears a orange clip on her hair), and wears an white outfit that looks like Ino's part 1(or original outfit before Shippuden), she is from the Waterfall Village(like Kakuzu) and her abilities are unknown however due to her name means wind, her village, and her tailed beast possible that her element could be wind, earth, or/and water and she might have an Kekkei Genkai.

Yagura was the 4th Mizukage of the Mist Village and was the Mizukage that Zabuza and his men tried to assassinate but failed. He looks young very young like Gaara. He has blonde straight hair, pink eyes, and a stitch like scar under his left eye(he looks like Yukimaru except less girly and innocent and more manly and cool). He wears an large green scarf and carries around some sorta staff/fishing rod lik weapon. His abilities are unknown but guessing by how the Jinchurikis share similar abilities and traits to their tailed beast he might have an water element.

Han....Out of all of the Jinchurikis Han is the tallest and I MEAN REALLY TALL AND FREAKING HUGE. Unlike most other ninja seen in the series, Han is heavily armored, wearing a so-called "steam armor" with a furnace on the back that emits steam. He has brown eyes and his armor extends all the way to the bottom half of his face, covering it up. Aside from his red armor, he also wears a red kasa (conical straw hat) that seems to be composed of metal. Over his armor, Han wears a black gi, with the sleeves seemingly torn off and black gloves. He is from the Stone Village(same as Deidara), he fights using some unnamed Steam-based Ninjutsu, and apparently Deidara has met him before. Not much is known about Han's personality, other than he loathed humanity according to the Akatsuki, due to being neglected and hated by his village.

I can tell you this for sure we might see more of Yagura since he plays a large role in the story.

Thats right except for one part, you can't call it kekkei genkai because they got it from the bijou inside them, not a bloodline

But still, that information is very correct.
^^

And I can't stop imagining wich akatsuki members captured the 5 and the 7 tails.. I know that the 4 tails was captured by kisame it was a 1 versus 1 fight and kisame had a hard time, meaning that roshi is really strong.

Maybe the 7 tails was captured by deidara and sasori? since deidara already met him before, or maybe orochimaru when he was partnered with sasori.

lolwut?

Last edited by Semog; 10-06-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:54 PM   #13
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Thats right except for one part, you can't call it kekkei genkai because they got it from the bijou inside them, not a bloodline

But still, that information is very correct.
^^

And I can't stop imagining wich akatsuki members captured the 5 and the 7 tails.. I know that the 4 tails was captured by kisame it was a 1 versus 1 fight and kisame had a hard time, meaning that roshi is really strong.

Maybe the 7 tails was captured by deidara and sasori? since deidara already met him before, or maybe orochimaru when he was partnered with sasori.
Akatsuki were only active starting around Part 1 and didnt start capturing Jinchurikis during the time skip. So it couldnt have been Sasori and Orochimaru who caught the 5 or 7 tails. If anything Deidara or Sasori caught the 5 tails because I remember after Deidara captured Gaara Sasori said,"It was only a matter of time til I catch me another one." Meaning Sasori have already captured another Jinchuriki before his demise. Also Deidara knows the 5 Tails so well but that could be because they are from the same village. Yet again I can see Sasori hurting an little girl. It couldnt be Hidan because Hidan said he was sorry for not being able to catch an Jinchuriki when he volunteered to hold off Team Kakashi and Team Guy.

Lets make a score sheet.

Deidara captured the 1 Tailed.

Tobi captured the 3 Tails.

Hidan or Kakuzu captured the 2 Tails.

Pain captured the 6 Tails.

Kisame captured the 4 Tails.

Team Taka captured the 8 Tails although he escaped.

If anything either Sasori, Itachi, Pain, or Kakuzu captured the 5 or 7 Tails.

Here is the thread: