Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Guldo vs. HST

Guldo, the time-bending weakest member of the Ginyu Force, battles the HST. Everyone gets everything, and the battlefield is on the island where Usopp lived.

Distance: 100 Feet.

Who wins?
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 10-04-2010 at 06:07 PM.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Guldo vs. HST

Guldo gets destroyed. Even Krillin and Kid Gohan could take him. Against anyone from Naruto,One Piece, or Bleach. Guldo dies quickly.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Through powerscaling Guldo should be able to stomp.

Even though he seemed like fodder in DBZ, Raditz is argued to be able to solo most of the HST if not the whole thing and Guldo>Raditz from what I recall.

Considering Saiyan Saga Piccolo casually moon busted, Guldo should be able to take out most of the HST.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Isn't Nappa > Guldo?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #5
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Powerscaling DBZ characters won't get you anywhere.

Sure Guldo is part of the Ginyu force but he has hardly any power at all, all he have is that worthless time stopping technique which won't do you any good against thousands of characters.

Guldo is all hax and the hax will only work against 2 - 5 people max.

Guldo can only beat Raditz using hax otherwise he sucks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Isn't Nappa > Guldo?
Featswise yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Powerscaling DBZ characters won't get you anywhere.

Sure Guldo is part of the Ginyu force but he has hardly any power at all, all he have is that worthless time stopping technique which won't do you any good against thousands of characters.

Guldo is all hax and the hax will only work against 2 - 5 people max.

Guldo can only beat Raditz using hax otherwise he sucks.
Powerscaling DBZ characters is how you make sense of pretty much all their power.

Otherwise that'd make Frieza like top tier and everybody else who is clearly stronger but isn't stupid enough to bust their own planet lower than him.

Featswise Guldo sucks but it's arguable that he could overpower Saiyan Saga Piccolo, honestly I think it isn't a stretch.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:56 PM   #7
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

lol guldo rapestomps. if casual moonbusting raditz saga piccolo can solo the hst, guldo will have no problems
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:05 AM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I think he can solo naruto, and a portion of bleach. But his feats, compared to ulquiora's. Ulq stomps.....hard.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #9
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

thats why we powerscale. like what miles said if we just used feats it would be kid buu>freiza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest of buu saga cast
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote