Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-28-2009, 06:40 PM   #41
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach.

Black King?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #42
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Black King?
Sorry...I'm half asleep right now... But yeah. Yumichika had to stop Ikkaku. Then the kid called Yumichika an old man and Yumichika went into a temper-tantrum about "Beauty"

It was a funny episode but it was extremely crappy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #43
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I agree.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:50 PM   #44
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

What episode were you on again?

Old 06-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #45
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Old 06-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #46
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What part of the story is that? Hueco Mundo?

Does the animation stay that same as it is now, or does it get better?

Old 06-28-2009, 07:01 PM   #47
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
I was watching Bleach for the first time in about four of five months.
It was episode 128 and 129 (Dubbed) I think...It wasn't that great. It seemed really old and crappy...
So what do you think? Bleach Anime not as great as before? Or do you think there isn't difference?

Spoiler:
It's not that I don't love Bleach, but the Anime is majorly sucking. (Graphics-wise) In my opinion.
Those episodes are fillers the graphics are never good on fillers because they r made quickly

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #48
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
Those episodes are fillers the graphics are never good on fillers because they r made quickly
There was a small part where Hiyori was shown fighting Ichigo. And it was really crappy.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #49
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
There was a small part where Hiyori was shown fighting Ichigo. And it was really crappy.
Hmmm it was still part of the filler believe me it gets way better I watch the episodes from Japan I am on Episode 225 the graphics get way better there is also a filler arc that has good graphics plus like people mentioned earlier wait till u see the Hueco Mundo arc the fights r awesome

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-28-2009, 07:09 PM   #50
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What part of the story is that? Hueco Mundo?

Does the animation stay that same as it is now, or does it get better?
It gets a lot better, because that's when the Visored and Uruhara's Pasts are revealed and after that, the Battle Between the Captains, Even the General, Yamamato and Aizen and his Arrnace in Karakura Town.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:09 PM   #51
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmmm it was still part of the filler believe me it gets way better I watch the episodes from Japan I am on Episode 225 the graphics get way better there is also a filler arc that has good graphics plus like people mentioned earlier wait till u see the Hueco Mundo arc the fights r awesome
Thanks. That's the part I'm waiting for.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #52
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thanks. That's the part I'm waiting for.
Yep you will get there soon enough though the filler arc in the middle of the Hueco mundo annoyed me a little.

Also if u r a bleach fan u should post in my Bleach chat room all we talk about is bleach even though I haven't posted there in awhile

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #53
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep you will get there soon enough though the filler arc in the middle of the Hueco mundo annoyed me a little.

Also if u r a bleach fan u should post in my Bleach chat room all we talk about is bleach even though I haven't posted there in awhile

What's that filler arc about? I don't see how they can make one in the middle of the Heuco Mundo arc...

I'll look for it.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #54
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What's that filler arc about? I don't see how they can make one in the middle of the Heuco Mundo arc...

I'll look for it.
Well I won't give away to much but after a battle happens in Hueco Mundo the next episode says we r taking a brake and then the filler arc happens about one of the few remaining noble families and it involves Squad 3

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-28-2009, 07:20 PM   #55
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I won't give away to much but after a battle happens in Hueco Mundo the next episode says we r taking a brake and then the filler arc happens about one of the few remaining noble families and it involves Squad 3
Yep. YIt involves a character with the letter "A"

Old 06-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #56
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yep. YIt involves a character with the letter "A"
Hmmm yes that is a good clue

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-28-2009, 07:23 PM   #57
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmmm yes that is a good clue
Yeah, ..but my favorite character of the first part of that season was Nel.
She was cute and funny.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #58
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, ..but my favorite character of the first part of that season was Nel.
She was cute and funny.
Yeah she is cool did u see what she did later when the filler arc ended?

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-28-2009, 07:28 PM   #59
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

You mean when she tranformed into her true form or when she first showed her ability by eating the Cero?

Old 06-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #60
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You mean when she tranformed into her true form or when she first showed her ability by eating the Cero?
Hmmm both I am not sure how far u r plus u should put that in spoilers

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~