Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 10-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default why do people like anime

now this is a hard question why do people like anime so much probly if you asked a hundred people you would get a hundered diffrant answers

for me it would have to be the storyline of each series most shows you can prety muchly geuss how things are going to happen but in most anime series you expect one thing to happen and something compltey unepected happens.

and that is why a like anime

now put in your input
Old 10-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: why do people like anime

I like anime cause I can lol. :3

*The guys (some of them) are hot lol*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

well for me cause its perverted.......... and funny and full of action and emotional and meaningfull

also when ur a kid you watch cartoons. when ur an adult you watch stupid 1 hour dramas to get you through the day..
anime is like a nice awesome middle!

also cause its like manga in motion

edit : mostly its for the for teh girl in their awesome clothes. like schoool uniforms. short skirts half ripped off
heaven

Last edited by lolohwd; 10-04-2010 at 07:52 PM.
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:48 PM   #4
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I like it because;
1. The characters are interesting
2 The fights
3.The superpowers

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #5
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I like cartoons, I've always liked cartoons, anime is a cartoon so it was inevitable.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:53 PM   #6
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkiraNeko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, I enjoy seeing different artists' drawing styles, and the different story lines that each one has.
Nous ferons tout droit
Mon bel amour, mon bel amour

Village Hidden in the Aura

"Sometimes I wish I could disown my sister, but then I realize we're the only two in the room."

"Peace will find us with Harmony.."

BF: Ishtar

I love small, hard-to-read font, don't you?
AkiraNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:24 AM   #7
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D 2008 View Post
I like it because;
1. The characters are interesting
2 The fights
3.The superpowers
Yes ^ !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
I like anime cause I can lol. :3

*The guys (some of them) are hot lol*

They are all hot..
For example: Danzo!!!

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #8
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs4life View Post
Because it's better than EVERYTHING the U.S. has made cartoon wise.

i agree with you 100%
Old 10-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #9
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

To me I like anime because it.......... really I could not really think of how to describe it if I sat here for an hour thinking about it.......... so I will just say I like anime for the reason any person like any TV show it is just fun.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #10
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Generally I like series because of the action and the plot.

How the characters interact within the anime also influences my opinion too, it could have a good story and good action but if characters share no real relationship then it gets sorta boring.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:53 AM   #11
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Generally I like series because of the action and the plot.
So you don't like Romance and Slice of life Anime? =[

And to answer this thread's question I like Anime because its better than any other form of entertainment.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:55 PM   #12
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

because if you are like me and have a very active imagntion it is the best from of entertment it alows me to escape reailty and in to the world of what ever anime i'm watching at the time. of course by that i mean just in my head not actualy esacpe from relity

another thing like to do is think about what my life would be like if i lived in the diffrant anime verse.

for example what my life would be like if i was a ninja like in naruto or a soulreaper like in bleach.

real life is boring and i need a place to escape to
Old 10-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #13
FoxyNinja
Apprentice Genin

FoxyNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anime is just so AMAZING...I just love it. Its like band which is impossible to live without it.(for me that is) Just like Jason said...Its a new world where one can escape to when bored with reality. I cant even fully describe it with words!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Deidara

BAND NERD EXTRAORDINAIRE! =^.^=
FoxyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:11 PM   #14
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Well...I can't really explain why...I just do. xD

But for one, there's more plot and a more interesting story than a normal TV show, which are predictable and kinda boring. The art is interesting, and better than U.S cartoon art which looks pretty...retarded to me. xD Then there are the characters, which basically tie in the whole series together.

But I also get amused easily, so there's also that. xDD

Either way, I love anime!

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #15
Realninja 2.0
Banned

Realninja 2.0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anime for the most part is better than most tv period. Thats why I like it.
Realninja 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #16
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
So you don't like Romance and Slice of life Anime? =[

And to answer this thread's question I like Anime because its better than any other form of entertainment.
I don't really watch those types of anime much.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:06 AM   #17
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
I don't really watch those types of anime much.
Those are actually the most popular type of Anime.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:13 AM   #18
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

My personal reason:

I watch anime because it's entertaining. That's obvious right? But I watch it because it sidetracks me from my life and life in general. Life is boring so watching anime makes me feel better because I want that kind of life. I want to have incredible powers and be the hero for once instead of "that one kid." So watching anime acts like theropy in a way. It makes me feel better to watch other people "live" the life I wish I could.

I imagine some if not most people feel almost the same.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #19
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love anime because it's like a prettier form of cartoons pretty much. I've always been interested in drawing manga characters, so I guess I just got hooked onto anime! The storylines are unique and different then the average american story too!
Old 10-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #20
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I love anime because it is funny, entertaining, and just so awesome. I especially love the plots and characters, which are so funny or hot (or both....kakashi~!) An example that I think that has a good story to is is One Piece. It's characters are just so amusing and are never boring. Same with the show itself. I love the fillers in One Piece too....never is boring. I love certain Naruto characters and I like the plot, but not as much as One Piece. Anime also cheers me up, and is relaxing. I also can learn some Japanese~! I come home from school on Fridays at 1. I get home around 1:20, turn on my laptop, and then watch One Piece and Naruto. It's like my heaven/life. It's so much to discuss anime with your friends. I LOVE ANIME~!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime