Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: What are you!?
Muslim 8 8.60%
Christian 44 47.31%
Jew 0 0%
Buddhist 1 1.08%
Hindu 3 3.23%
Folk religious (ei. Native American or ancient Japanese) 1 1.08%
Shinto-ist 0 0%
Sikhist 0 0%
Jainist 0 0%
Rastafari 0 0%
Unitarianist 0 0%
Scientologist 0 0%
Confucist 0 0%
Taoist 1 1.08%
Satanist O.o 3 3.23%
No religion/Agnostic/Athiest 32 34.41%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2010, 02:33 PM   #21
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What religion are you affiliated in?

Danielle, Catholicism is a type of Christianity, just like Eastern Orthodox.

I'm confirmed by the Catholic church as a Catholic Christian, but I'm technically an atheist, and do not follow any religion spiritually, nor do I believe in ideas or concepts I cannot observe, or apply through reason.

If I had to pick a religion, I'd go with Buddhism, or perhaps Confucism. But normally I avoid religion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:38 PM   #22
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

I'm an agnostic. Most of the main religions I just find to be bullcrap, no offense to any of you who are a part of the main religions. I just find most of the stuff hard to believe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

僕わたよる
Sai9497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #23
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Deist.

I believe in something beyond what we can sense,but I don't particularly subject myself to ancient texts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #24
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

I'm Catholic.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #25
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Deist.

I believe in something beyond what we can sense,but I don't particularly subject myself to ancient texts.
You should join Maikeruism.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:01 PM   #26
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

me: none
but i believe in God, o yea, forgot Catholicism
that'd be funny if Jashinsm was on there.
and it'd be creepier if someone was that...jk

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #27
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikeru shinigami View Post
maikeruism.
Quote:
yes, i do.
Quote:
you should join maikeruism.
Quote:
you should join maikeruism.
GET OUTTA HERE MAIK!!!!!!

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:56 PM   #28
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
GET OUTTA HERE MAIK!!!!!!

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #29
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The one Mr. Sticky 005, converted me to. What was it? The Camping guy, help me out Sticky.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:00 PM   #30
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post

Old 10-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #31
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
I protest! You didn't include Catholicism. It is worlds apart from modern Christianity.

Any who, I am Irish Roman Catholic, but I also believe in Abraham as having fathered Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, so I observe all high Holy Days. Actually, I have been considering becoming a Muslim.
Wow, I haven't heard that one before. BTW, go ahead and do some research on Islam if you're interested

Old 10-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #32
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
I protest! You didn't include Catholicism. It is worlds apart from modern Christianity.

Any who, I am Irish Roman Catholic, but I also believe in Abraham as having fathered Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, so I observe all high Holy Days. Actually, I have been considering becoming a Muslim.
Catholicism is a TYPE of Christianity. There are a few. My school is almost all Catholic, and whenever I ask "Are you a Christian?" they reply "No I'm Catholic." Christianity is any religion that focuses on the worship of Jesus. I was a Protestant Christian before I converted to being an agnostic.

@Sticky- Okay then, I meant all the main religions. =/ Even Satanism.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #33
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
Wow, I haven't heard that one before. BTW, go ahead and do some research on Islam if you're interested
I've been, for a while now, actually.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #34
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I am a Secualr Humanist.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #35
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
I am a Secualr Humanist.

That's a new one. Care to inform us about it?

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #36
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
That's a new one. Care to inform us about it?

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #37
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Christian and questioning
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:30 PM   #38
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
Christian and questioning

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-05-2010, 08:32 PM   #39
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Father Maik, how may one obtain true Maikeruism?

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #40
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Im a Christian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote