Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 10-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Worst Anime or manga?

I can't choose. Too many good and sucky ones. You?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim
Default Re: Worst Anime or manga?

Beyblade
Legend of Crystania
Gravitation
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Never heard of the last two. I hate Beyblade though.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Naruto.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I can agree with that seriously. The story is too predictable.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #6
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well I don't agree with Tasogare, Naruto sure isn't a perfect manga but calling it the worst is pushing it.

For example Naruto is by far a better Manga than Bleach and Fairy Tail will ever be.

Also Shikamaru Nara, its not that predictable, by your saying every Manga is predictable because thousands of people predict randomly and at least one get it right.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

havent really thought of any anime as horrible
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #8
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
havent really thought of any anime as horrible
I'm just like you there, but there's one anime I've never really got into. It just looked TOO weird for my tastes... BoBoBo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #9
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

bobobo= abomination
Old 10-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #10
Realninja 2.0
Banned

Realninja 2.0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

bobo that was a 30 minute block on toonami that was wasted.
Realninja 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #11
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I wouldn't say Naruto is the worst to be honest.

At the moment, Naruto is leagues above Bleach or Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Supposedly it's above Fairy Tail too but I never read it so I can't say.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #12
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Fruit Basket. Cheeessy
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #13
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

fairy tale is really good imo im not sure if naruto is better. im on the fence
Old 10-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #14
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I can agree with that seriously. The story is too predictable.
There are better criticism but yes it can be very predictable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Well I don't agree with Tasogare, Naruto sure isn't a perfect manga but calling it the worst is pushing it.

For example Naruto is by far a better Manga than Bleach and Fairy Tail will ever be.

Also Shikamaru Nara, its not that predictable, by your saying every Manga is predictable because thousands of people predict randomly and at least one get it right.
Oh there are worst manga. I can't say Naruto is so piss poor awful in the entire realm of things because of Part 1 and few redeemable good things in Part 2. To Love Ru manga *shudders*

Did you read the Bleach Spoilers for the ending? Nobody died except the antagonists.

Here is an unpredictable manga yet that receives major criticism, Air Gear.

Quote:
bobobo= abomination
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post

At the moment, Naruto is leagues above Bleach or Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Supposedly it's above Fairy Tail too but I never read it so I can't say.
I hear Katekyo Hitman Reborn is also very bad within the past 2 years or more and has its own brand of trolling.

One guy in the OBD which many agreed, manga for Yaoi Fan Girls.

Quote:
fairy tale is really good imo im not sure if naruto is better. im on the fence
Most of the Fairy Tail arcs start out well then end pretty on the other side of the stick variably.

Oracion Seis arc was the worst. Current Arc seems promising though.

Hey then again Naruto manga had its terrible moments.

Its protagonist hyperventilating. Thats actually unique in a sad way.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer

Last edited by 321zigzag3; 10-06-2010 at 12:07 AM.
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:45 AM   #15
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

I actually like KHR, I have no idea why everyone hates it.

Well you know what? They're newfriends.

Last edited by Err; 10-08-2010 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Removed bad language.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #16
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

KHR used to be a decent series. I will admit that Varia Arc was actually enjoyable for me and I don't regret reading it.

Heck even Future Arc wasn't that bad. A lot of people hated it but I still tolerated it and gave it the benefit of the doubt.

But Current Arc is just......wow. The quality really went downhill in every conceivable way.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #17
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
To Love Ru manga

Here is an unpredictable manga yet that receives major criticism, Air Gear

manga for Yaoi Fan Girls.
I agree to an extent.The weapon girl is what got me through it.

I like Air Gear

This
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:11 AM   #18
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
KHR used to be a decent series. I will admit that Varia Arc was actually enjoyable for me and I don't regret reading it.

Heck even Future Arc wasn't that bad. A lot of people hated it but I still tolerated it and gave it the benefit of the doubt.

But Current Arc is just......wow. The quality really went downhill in every conceivable way.
And this is why I gave the Anime a score of 10/10 and the Manga a score of 9/10. The Anime ended at the future arc.

The Shimon arc could be better but whatever this is much better than Kubo's crap that a lot of people put up with every week.

Also how did it went downhill in everyway? Its still pretty good but I do admit the quality isn't as good as it was before.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:06 AM   #19
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

worst: Dbz.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Last edited by Kibafan1; 11-12-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:47 AM   #20
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
Veteran Chunin

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bleach definantly

Raiton:Gian W.A.R. Official
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote