Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: What are you!?
Muslim 8 8.60%
Christian 44 47.31%
Jew 0 0%
Buddhist 1 1.08%
Hindu 3 3.23%
Folk religious (ei. Native American or ancient Japanese) 1 1.08%
Shinto-ist 0 0%
Sikhist 0 0%
Jainist 0 0%
Rastafari 0 0%
Unitarianist 0 0%
Scientologist 0 0%
Confucist 0 0%
Taoist 1 1.08%
Satanist O.o 3 3.23%
No religion/Agnostic/Athiest 32 34.41%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default What religion are you affiliated in?

Short and simple. Me, Islam, but most of you already knew that

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: What religion are you affiliated in?

Agnostic.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Maikeruism.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
Short and simple. Me, Islam, but most of you already knew that
i knew that

i think i'm christian, but even time i go to church i want to commit suicide, so it's prolly not very good :/ i get over it soon though...

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Atheism

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #6
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I made a poll now

Old 10-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #7
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Maikeruism.
You....keep doing that

Old 10-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #8
VillarbaDye
Chunin Exam Proctor

VillarbaDye saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I am agnostic. I personally don't believe anyone could know exactly what created the universe, if some *thing* in fact created it. Though I haven't always been agnostic. I was raised wiccan, my mom and dad were Wicca. My best friend is a Buddhist (not the bald headed stereotype though). It's just when I began reading up on religion, I began to question why does every religion think THEY are the only ones right. I studied many religions, went to different churches/temples with friends/family. I believe it does help people to feel part of a community, but I was also affect by some of the evils of religion. How I got called a devil worshiper by kids at school cause my family's Wiccan. Also how I couldn't walk in the mall with my girlfriend without people harassing me for being a lesbian, telling me to turn back to God. Why is it assumed EVERYONE is Christian? I just don't like the discrimination some religions preach. I'd rather think for myself, be a good person to all, help this world by volunteering in other countries, ect.

The hounds of love are hunting
I've always been a coward,
And I don't know what's good for me.

Gamertag: Haus of Dye

Last edited by VillarbaDye; 10-04-2010 at 10:37 PM.
VillarbaDye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
You....keep doing that
Yes, I do.

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-04-2010, 10:53 PM   #10
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I'm agnostic. I personally hate religion. It causes more hate than love, which is very hypocritical because EVERY religion says thou shalt not kill. No matter what religion you have. I think that if we all just did our own thing and loved everyone else equally no matter what they look like, what religion they are, or what sexual orientation they have the world would be a much better place. So I enforce that.

However, if pokemon was a religion, I would preach it. Just watch the first movie and you'll see why.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #11
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apa View Post
I'm agnostic. I personally hate religion. It causes more hate than love, which is very hypocritical because EVERY religion says thou shalt not kill. No matter what religion you have. I think that if we all just did our own thing and loved everyone else equally no matter what they look like, what religion they are, or what sexual orientation they have the world would be a much better place. So I enforce that.

However, if pokemon was a religion, I would preach it. Just watch the first movie and you'll see why.
You should join Maikeruism.

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-04-2010, 11:14 PM   #12
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
You should join Maikeruism.
....tempting but no thanks.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:15 PM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Damn.

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #14
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apa View Post

Or perhaps the hypocrite is yourself who claims this as fact but yet has not actually studied all the religions in the world and I know you haven't because to do so would require many life times that none of us have.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:15 AM   #15
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm a Christian panentheist universalist.

Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

@ Maikeru Shinigami

Does Maikeruism involve free twinkies? Just wondering...

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:02 AM   #16
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
I'm a Christian panentheist universalist.

Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

@ Maikeru Shinigami

Does Maikeruism involve free twinkies? Just wondering...

Is that even possible?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:54 AM   #17
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Is that even possible?
Yep. I wasn't joking. There's actually a significant community, although I wouldn't say there are many church buildings, as such. What might be tripping you up is the difference between pantheism and panentheism. They are completely different.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:56 AM   #18
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I am Muslim xd

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #19
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

kay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm an atheist from a jewish origin and I hate to be this kind of guy but if its possibele to change the poll from Jew to Jewish that would be better because
Jew is actually sort of offending to Jewish people {It wasnt allways like that but the germands made the Jewish people in the hollcust or how ever its spelled wear a tag that said "Jew" on it in german"
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:18 AM   #20
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

I protest! You didn't include Catholicism. It is worlds apart from modern Christianity.

Any who, I am Irish Roman Catholic, but I also believe in Abraham as having fathered Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, so I observe all high Holy Days. Actually, I have been considering becoming a Muslim.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote