Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #41
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ulquiorra Vs. Kyubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anti-Existence View Post
Oh.

We had that topic in the OBD actually. I made it. The posters there said Pein's move was stronger than even the Lances. Here's the thread.

Mind you, I have no idea on which is actually stronger as I'm bad with calcs and the like which is why I was asking people there.

On the plus side for Ulqy, he can actually spam his moves while Pein's attacks take some preparation.
That is true. I consider Pain's CST and CT > Lances but Ulquiorra can spam.

Its ironic though. Narutoverse has rarely any worth noting destructive users. Other than Deidara, Pain, KN6, Hachibi

Kakuzu Sasori and KN4 are much more limited.

FRS is a toss up.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer

Last edited by Err; 11-01-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:56 PM   #42
The Anti-Existence
Genin

The Anti-Existence is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto's biggest problem I always thought was durability. You could conceivably kill many of the characters with just bullets.

Speaking of Deidara, Gaara's Village-sized sand barrier was pretty neat. Of course he probably isn't that strong anymore since he has no Shukakku.

Bummer.
The Anti-Existence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #43
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The thing is, I thought the Kyuubi was a demon spirit;not a living fox with organs. >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #44
The Anti-Existence
Genin

The Anti-Existence is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well they are supposed to just be giant masses of chakra I thought but Kyuubi still has eyes. That's how Madara controlled it.
The Anti-Existence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #45
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Naruto's biggest problem I always thought was durability. You could conceivably kill many of the characters with just bullets.

Speaking of Deidara, Gaara's Village-sized sand barrier was pretty neat. Of course he probably isn't that strong anymore since he has no Shukakku.

Bummer.
Well yes Naruto has even lower durability 99% of them barely superhuman too.

Gaara was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
The thing is, I thought the Kyuubi was a demon spirit;not a living fox with organs. >.>
What organs? Kyuubi is just a mass of chakra come to life.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #46
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well they are supposed to just be giant masses of chakra I thought but Kyuubi still has eyes. That's how Madara controlled it.
The way the Uchiha's control the Kyuubi's chakra is beyond me,but it might have been revealed sometime after 484? At any rate, it all comes down to the Kyuubi being too slow or weak to counter ulquiorra's attacks. Since it has been established that it has tanks mountain destroying attacks and the ability to produce mountain destroying attacks, ulquiiora is going to have to fight from afar.

The Kyuubi's chakra is volatile sometimes,making slashing it worthless.

It's make of chakra meaning slashing it as if it was a mortal being is worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Well yes Naruto has even lower durability 99% of them barely superhuman too.

Gaara was great.

What organs? Kyuubi is just a mass of chakra come to life.
So how exactly is speed blitzing it with hundreds of those javelins going to kill it? I honestly don't see a winner.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 10-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #47
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Unless we include Mental Kyuubi feats, Kyuubi hasn't shown repeated Town Level Lance spams so....not that the mental feats show to that level either.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #48
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Unless we include Mental Kyuubi feats, Kyuubi hasn't shown repeated Town Level Lance spams so....not that the mental feats show to that level either.
lol keep in mind that mental kyubi was many, many, many times smaller than the real thing. by the way has anyone bothered to do a size comparison calc? either was, the 'Kyubi' Naruto mentally defeated is only a very small fraction of the real thing
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #49
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Does the KN4's menacing ball attack that practically destroyed everything for miles when it hit Orochimaru's summoned wall improve? Meaning, would that be suffice to counter the lances and did the speed that the Kyuubi could generate them improve?

Quote:

Old 10-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #50
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
lol keep in mind that mental kyubi was many, many, many times smaller than the real thing. by the way has anyone bothered to do a size comparison calc? either was, the 'Kyubi' Naruto mentally defeated is only a very small fraction of the real thing
Thats because Mental Kyuubi is 50%. Half of its chakra is in the Death God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Does the KN4's menacing ball attack that practically destroyed everything for miles when it hit Orochimaru's summoned wall improve? Meaning, would that be suffice to counter the lances and did the speed that the Kyuubi could generate them improve?
KN4's ball = few acres

KN6's ball = massively multi city blocks to very small mountain buster

Kyuubi's ball = mountain+ level

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #51
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thats because Mental Kyuubi is 50%. Half of its chakra is in the Death God.

KN4's ball = few acres

KN6's ball = massively multi city blocks to very small mountain buster

Kyuubi's ball = mountain+ level
>.> It's been a while since I watched or read that particular arc,but my question remeans the same. Can the kyuubi's ball be generated fast enough to counter the javelins?

Quote:

Old 10-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #52
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

All he does it is charge the ball quickly and shoot.

KN4 is the one that took massive time to do it.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #53
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1. Nine-Tailed Fox Fire Stream ( Anime feat ) - burns Ulq’s steel skin.

2. K9T Menacing Ball. - nullifies all kinds of Cero
3. Nine-Tailed Fox Sonic Roar Or Nine-Tailed Fox Twister ( Anime feat ) - nullifies lance of lightning.
4. Red Chakra arms + 9 Tails beats = Grilled Ulq.

THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:31 AM   #54
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
The Kyuubi is all hype and no featz. Base Ulquiorra takes this without using his sword.
I heard that you were legendary bro. I respect you. But may I show you some things? I'm not saying that you are wrong. So here I go.
1. KN4 blasted a large part of a forest towards Orochimaru, and gotten pierced by a sword, that didn't even land a scratch on him.
2. KN6 created a crater the size of Konoha village. It backtracted Pain's Shinra Tensei, that sended Pain flying for hundreds of feet.
3. KN8 broke out of a Chibaku Tensei. The Chibaku Tensei that Pain created was larger than a whole mountain range. Infact, it ripped chunks of rocks that were the size of mountains and masses of terrain.
Ulqiourra on the other hand also has great feats.
1. Ulqiourra stated that since he is one of the Top 4 espada, he can't release his power inside of Las Noches. So he has to go to the roof of it, so he won't destroy it.
2. Ulqiourra's cero oscuras destroyed Ichigo's mask, and completely dominated him.
3. Ulqiourra's second release form raped Hollow Form Ichigo.
4. His ultimate attack (I can't spell it sorry) has enough power to destroy a mountain.
5. He also has high speed regeneration, and healed his missing arm in a matter of seconds.
I don't know who wins, so I want to know what's your word on it.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:47 PM   #55
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: Ulquiorra Vs. Kyuubi

The deal with Kyuubi is that it's not just hype he has on his side, common sense dictates that with the feats we got from KN8 and the concept that Kyuubi could be at all stronger, Kyuubi's power would far surpass Ulquiorra's.

The one and only issue I can see is speed.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:23 PM   #56
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
The deal with Kyuubi is that it's not just hype he has on his side, common sense dictates that with the feats we got from KN8 and the concept that Kyuubi could be at all stronger, Kyuubi's power would far surpass Ulquiorra's.

The one and only issue I can see is speed.
From what I recall, KN8 only received two feats. The first one was surviving a part of Chibaku Tensei, since it wasn't at it's center or near it. The latter is pushing it's way out of several tons, aka a side of Chibaku Tensei. And need I remind you that Chibaku Tensei only applied crushing pressure of the equivalence of a mountain instead of attacking KN8 with the physical or energy force of a mountain, so it doesn't quite have mountain durability. And there is the fact that Ulqi can spam his lances, and with each lance destroying a town, I wouldn't exactly say that it'd take a long while for him to reach or surpass mountain busting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
Or 50% of it, as Ziggy stated.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:25 AM   #57
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ulq. is no more. if Kyuubi Roared

THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:59 AM   #58
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrell4life194 View Post
I heard that you were legendary bro. I respect you. But may I show you some things? I'm not saying that you are wrong. So here I go.
1. KN4 blasted a large part of a forest towards Orochimaru, and gotten pierced by a sword, that didn't even land a scratch on him.
2. KN6 created a crater the size of Konoha village. It backtracted Pain's Shinra Tensei, that sended Pain flying for hundreds of feet.
3. KN8 broke out of a Chibaku Tensei. The Chibaku Tensei that Pain created was larger than a whole mountain range. Infact, it ripped chunks of rocks that were the size of mountains and masses of terrain.
Those are all Naruto's feats not the Kyuubi's.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #59
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE X UCHIHA View Post
Ulq. is no more. if Kyuubi Roared

Your wrong.
Kyuubi roaring is the equivalent of Ulquiorra's massive spirit pressure in 2nd Ressurection actually holding it down like in the same manner as CST.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:06 PM   #60
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Those are all Naruto's feats not the Kyuubi's.
Feats that would be impossible without the Kyuubi's power.

Quote:

Tags
may contain spoilers