Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #81
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Forum hottie calendar!

I like how I'm the only person on the calendar that hasn't been mentioned, and the one list that was made I'm at the end.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #82
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
I like how I'm the only person on the calendar that hasn't been mentioned, and the one list that was made I'm at the end.
You're hawt, Flash! P:
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #83
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Were you kinda on the fence before?

Mad props on burn.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #84
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*destroys all of the calanders* i dont even think anyone remembers ryaque.............
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #85
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
You're hawt, Flash! P:
At least someone appreciates me. <3
Old 10-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #86
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
ugh i guess im too hot too be in a calender(walks away with a bunch of girls)
Is someone upset they weren't put on the calendar?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #87
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Jonesy is the hottest one on the calendar. >.>

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #88
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Yesss, and Demise (yeah you ) and TDZ. xD
What's with the "(yeah you )" ? xDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #89
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
At least you are on the list >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #90
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I said you're one of my favs Flashykins! <3

I will not hesitate.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #91
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Jonesy is the hottest one on the calendar. >.>
P: Thank you, but I really think Blind should be on the calendar. He is so hawt. :3
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #92
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Awww thanks, Kuro wifey!
Love you. <3
<3
Quote:
Someone needs a hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
*destroys all of the calanders* i dont even think anyone remembers ryaque.............
I do.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #93
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

-Buys one with only you and Flashykins on it- I agree, but I love your green and black hair<3 My fav colors.

I will not hesitate.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #94
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
P: Thank you, but I really think Blind should be on the calendar. He is so hawt. :3
I was hoping to get a comment from a girl, but I guess this will have to work xD Thanks.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #95
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
0.e

You people... xD
Heehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
I say GG, Sasori and Magic. xD
Thank you, Mike!!!! <333

Quote:
You're sexy. P:
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #96
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, he's right, you are :3

I will not hesitate.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:24 PM   #97
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
I was hoping to get a comment from a girl, but I guess this will have to work xD Thanks.
Everyone knows you're hot, Blind. 8D
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:26 PM   #98
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Someone needs a hug
Not just any hug, but a Kuromaki hug.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:27 PM   #99
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
Everyone knows you're hot, Blind. 8D
especially me ;D

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #100
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Not just any hug, but a Kuromaki hug.
You dont want a hug from the first person to add yew to there favoriteslist, who is also your wifey? /Cry

I will not hesitate.

Tags
calendar, forum calendar, hottie, kiseki, lol