Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-30-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default madara + pain and konan vs akatsuki

my friend inspired this thread but im gonna tweak it a bit.

restrictions: no zetsu, itachi is sick, sasori starts with 100 pupets in true form and 3rd kaze, nagato is on the other side of the world but if pains die hes um... out. all have 45 min. of prep

well hidan is fodder and nagato is 2 far away 2 use chibaku tensei. this cud be a stomp but theres 2 many people for me to tell

Last edited by skillr; 09-30-2010 at 05:43 PM.
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: madara + pain and konan vs akatsuki

Chibaku Tensei. The end.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
skillr
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillr View Post
nagato is 2 far away 2 use chibaku tensei
up there under the letters that say quote

Last edited by skillr; 09-30-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think the rest of the Akatsuki would have a chance, but I think Madara would anally rape them all.

I'm gonna go with the Akatsuki, but barely. They all kill Konan first, then take down Pain and then it takes all of their energy to defeat Madara.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillr View Post
up there under the letters that say quote
CST.The end
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:14 PM   #6
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If Chibaku Tensei is not an option then Chou Shinra Tensei does the job.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:43 PM   #7
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Technically, with Nagato being on the other side of the world, none of the Pain bodies would work.

But aside from that technicality, Chou Shinra Tensei, or a smaller scale, 45 minute prep version of Paper person of god.

Also Madara could warp away a good number of them.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:04 AM   #8
skillr
Genin Elite

i think akatsuki cud pull this off but lets just say nagato can somehow use the pains that far away. susanoo might block cst and amaterasu wud help. akatsuki wins hardly
Old 10-01-2010, 04:11 AM   #9
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Konan can make a lake of Paper to swallow up Itachi if he uses the only real threat to the left side which is Susanoo. Kisame can be Head Laser'd away or Missle Spammed. Animal Path and Konan can take care of Deidara with ease by covering him in explosive Paperbombs, or Animal's Bird Summon can ram him out of the sky. Sasori and his 100 Puppets get ST'ed to death. Hidan gets blitzed by Human Path. Kakuzu get's all his jutsu absorbed by Preta, then Konan finishes him off by blowing the whole lake up killing anything left down there. Or Madara tele's Kakuzu away.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote