Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Itachi Vs. Kakashi and Naruto

This takes place as if in the manga and before Itachi vs. Sasuke, at roughly this location and time. Assume that Yamato, Kiba, Shino, Hinata and Sakura are far off, having gone after a Kisame who separated with Itachi.

Kakashi and Naruto are going after Itachi, and Kakashi has Pakkun to track and plans to set an ambush.

Conditions

This is before Naruto was taught Sage Mode.
Kakashi will use Kamui only in absolute desperation: remember that this is before any feat of him using Kamui quickly and with accuracy. His three new ninjutsu demonstrated against Deva Pain (raiton kage bunshin, doton: doryūheki and the raikiri wolf) are probably already in his arsenal, but it's your call.
Itachi is the villain we all wanted him to be, and so is happy to kill.

All three of them are on form, have perfect resolve, are not being stupid and are not protected by the plot.Knowledge is as in the manga, but I ask you to assume that Kakashi and Naruto have knowledge of Amaterasu from Jiraiya – which seems likely.
Remember to consider how the initial engagement will occur! Pakkun and the ambush attempt are important, and could turn the advantage either way.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Itachi Vs. Kakashi and Naruto

I love how this has been up for like a week and no one has dared posted on it.

With the limitations, I say that Itachi wins.
Normally Kakashi could pull a straight away win with Kumai.

But since he is only going to use it last-minute, then Itachi can easily mindrape the hell outta him with Tsuki as he has before.

He can take Naruto out easily with Amaterasu or Sasono'o.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I would say that Itachi is likely to win this.

A sneak attack might cause problems, but honestly Itachi could probably tell where they are via Sharingan. Considering Itachi's reaction speed, if they dare attacked him, Itachi could most likely dodge. With a sneak attack failed, Naruto and Kakashi have very little chance of winning.

Kamui is honestly Kakashi's only real chance to take victory here, and considering the fact that he hasn't shown masterful skill of it at this point in the series, it may not truly be such help to him.

Naruto doesn't have much he can use to win here. FRS requires too much prep and is unreliable with Itachi's fighting style and Naruto's speed and skill at this part of the story.

Itachi could easily catch Naruto and Kakashi in genjutsu, perhaps through the usage of Tsukuyomi since generic genjutsu won't be very effectively. If necessary, Itachi could use Amaterasu. Even with the bare knowledge they have of it, there's not too much they can do about it. If for some reason it was truly necessary, Susanoo would handily take it.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Itachi took out a clan full of ninjas who knew the kind of tricks he could pull.
Spoiler:
Yes, Madara was involved in some way, though we don't know how, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a badass for that.

Itachi drinks their milkshake ... HE DRINKS IT UP! Pre-Sage Mode Naruto is a joke to him (weak vs. genjutsu), and Guy had to save Kakashi last time, even though he had jounin backup beforehand.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #5
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Things change.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
Sasuke3107
Ninja Academy Student

Sasuke3107 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi can foresee an attack with sharingan,because i am sure they aren't going to win with a taijutsu sneak attack
Sasuke3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

One thing I can think of might work. Naruto clone spams and sneak attacks Itachi and holds him down long enough for Kakashi to use Kamui and send Itachi to another dimension.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
Sasuke3107
Ninja Academy Student

Sasuke3107 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Even then naruto would have to use a jutsu and itachi would see that and then he is alerted to danger and they don't stand a chance.
Sasuke3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:57 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
One thing I can think of might work. Naruto clone spams and sneak attacks Itachi and holds him down long enough for Kakashi to use Kamui and send Itachi to another dimension.
Because Itachi is going to sit there and get grabbed?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:50 PM   #10
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

as long as they don't look itachi in the eye regular genjutsu won't work on kakashi plus if naruto goes into regular genjutsu kakshi can touch him to get him out kakashi and naruto would win

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:06 AM   #11
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Except that Naruto and Kakashi have no knowledge on Tsukyomi.
And Tsuki isn't a normal genjutsu, so I doubt they could break each other out of it.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote