Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 09-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Ichigo vs. Zatch

Ichigo vs. Zatch Bell

I was wondering if Ichigo could take this with his new feats shown.

If he rapes, add Brago to Zatches side.

Distance is 100 meters.

Zatch can use his spells by himself, without the need of whiney boy.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Ichigo vs. Zatch

Does Zatch get Golden Book spells?
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:58 PM   #3
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

how is the Zatch Bell manga by the way? been a few years i suppose since i've seen the show
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #4
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Does Zatch get Golden Book spells?
Explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
how is the Zatch Bell manga by the way? been a few years i suppose since i've seen the show
It's finished.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
also Gash's book changes color from red to gold. In the manga, when Gash is offered assistance from the others mamodo's that have returned to the demon world, Kiyomaro is able to read and use their most powerful spells through the golden book, they were close to Shin level spells. Some incredible feats with the golden book are: planetary level illusions, fighting in space, controlling the enemy's body movements, high level restoration of powers and some others.)

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...le+-+Gash+Bell
Old 09-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #6
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, but he can't use Shin Beruwan Zakeruga.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 09-30-2010, 02:05 PM   #7
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Can he still use Shin Beruwan Bao Zakeruga?
Old 09-30-2010, 02:09 PM   #8
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Is that the one that's like a snake?
With all the spikes and such?

Cause there is the normal one,
the snake one,
and the ultimate OMGZ I PWN YOU WITH GIaNT GODZIllA DrAgON OF DOoM

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 09-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Jio Renzou Zakeruga should take this still.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Is that the one that's like a snake?
With all the spikes and such?

Cause there is the normal one,
the snake one,
and the ultimate OMGZ I PWN YOU WITH GIaNT GODZIllA DrAgON OF DOoM
That's Jio Renzou Zakeruga
Old 09-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #11
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, and I was going to go off on the first person to say that Ichigo could blitz.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 09-30-2010, 02:11 PM   #12
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
That's Jio Renzou Zakeruga
Which one is?

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 09-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Zatch is high hypersonic. Then there's Rauzaruku that boosts him significantly.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Which one is?
Spiky.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #15
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i dont know, on one hand ichigo is powerful as f***, but gash is still a kid and ichigo probably would try to avoid hurting a kid, unless these characters personal morals dont count in this
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:15 PM   #16
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

There's Bao Zakeruga, which is a big dragon thing.

Jiou Renzu Zakeruga which is like Bao Zakeruga but it's more snakelike, and has diamonds decorated on its body. The head has four pointed sides sticking from it. It's also much much larger than Bao Zakeruga.

And Shin Beruwan Bao Zakeruga which is a huge ass lightning dragon with multiple heads, spikes jutting out of its neck, and gigantic claws. This is Zatch's strongest attack and it is hugantic.

I'd post pics but I think Zatch Bell is a viz property.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:18 PM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONIMUSHA View Post
i dont know, on one hand ichigo is powerful as f***, but gash is still a kid and ichigo probably would try to avoid hurting a kid, unless these characters personal morals dont count in this
BL. You clearly don't know how strong Gash is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
There's Bao Zakeruga, which is a big dragon thing.

Jiou Renzu Zakeruga which is like Bao Zakeruga but it's more snakelike, and has diamonds decorated on its body. The head has four pointed sides sticking from it. It's also much much larger than Bao Zakeruga.

And Shin Beruwan Bao Zakeruga which is a huge ass lightning dragon with multiple heads, spikes jutting out of its neck, and gigantic claws. This is Zatch's strongest attack and it is hugantic.

I'd post pics but I think Zatch Bell is a viz property.
Your description for Shin Beruwan Baozakeruga is actually just Bao powered up with 3 Zagurzemus.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:23 PM   #18
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONIMUSHA View Post
Morals don't count here.
Not like it matters, since I doubt Ichigo could win this.

Also, directed towards Dudemeister, Zatch can't use his strongest dragon.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 09-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #19
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Did Ichigo show impressive new durability feats in the most recent chapter? And where exactly would this put him in terms of durability? Until I find this out I won't be able to debate on the topic.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #20
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

His tanking is pretty high, he took a rather powerful attack from Aizen with just his arm. (Thou it did damage the arm)

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?