Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
Tobi_Uchiha_1213
Ninja Academy Student

Tobi_Uchiha_1213 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto vs Pain/Pein (however you want to spell it) vs Tobi/Madara

Battlefield- Konoha Ruin during Pain's attack

Restrictions-None

Starting distance-75 meters

mindset/condition of combatants- Naruto- at 75% has two clones gathering nature chakra (sorry if that wrong i read about SM a few months ago and dont remember all about it). Pain/Pein- 75% has two of his bodies left (not counting his main body). Tobi/Madara- 70% has regular Sharingan activated.

Comments from myself- i hope this is a good debate and hope i did a good with topic and conditions

Sensei: Trouble88

==[☺]== (<-- attempt to make a headband lol)

Aura headband symbol:
Tobi_Uchiha_1213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto vs Pain/Pein (however you want to spell it) vs Tobi/Madara

Pain already beat Naruto once, so he's a non-issue. Speedblitz. Madara's got no way of attacking Pain. His only offensive move is to try and suck them into that dimension thing of his and if he tries he'll get shanked by one of the other Pains.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Chibaku Tensei should take this.
Or Chou Shinra Tensei.

Naruto's new RS mode may be troublesome but he has shown barely any feats in it.

Madara gets impaled by a chakra rod the moment he tangalizes.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Is hype to be considered? Naruto with his newfound powers could defeat Pain, possibly through speedblitzing and a massive barrage of Rasengan. Didn't he also have a Massive Rasenshuriken and/or Rasenshuriken Barrage? Even if it was inside himself during his Kyuubi fight, with hype he could probably do the same thing in the ninja world using his newfound powers. Pain shouldn't be stopping any Rasenshuriken Barrages.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote