Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #41
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
Veteran Chunin

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto + Killer Bee vs the 5 hokage's

thank you exactly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Raiton:Gian W.A.R. Official
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #42
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
While Bee is casually killing the crap out of the other four without trying, Naruto uses Futon Rasenshuriken on Tsunade because Tsunade is a terrible character.
I almost squealed in delight.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:33 PM   #43
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The Hokages could take this with hype, but that can't be used here.

Just the strength and speed of Bee's upper forms would be hard to counter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I almost squealed in delight.
It's hard to imagine you squealing...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #44
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
IMO Naruto & Killer Bee would win in BG rules, but in the series they both would be completely stomped.

First Hokage wraps them both in wood and the third & Fourth use reaper death seal. GG

Because wrapping them in wood is really going to restrain something which casually broke out of Chibaku Tensei.

Reaper Death Seal would require them to be living to use.

Which they will not be.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:14 AM   #45
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
IMO Naruto & Killer Bee would win in BG rules, but in the series they both would be completely stomped.

First Hokage wraps them both in wood and the third & Fourth use reaper death seal. GG
Yah that will work until KB chops the wood with his Swords enhanced with lightning or goes V2 and blasts through the wood.

Same with Naruto, who could prolly go RS mode and punch the Fourth's face off before moving.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:49 AM   #46
Tirr
Genin

Tirr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Depends on ifyou think Madara in his present form is better than current Naruto and Bee (I mean separately not together at once)? If so I would work it out like this:

Hashirama> past Madara + nine tails > present day Madara > Naruto and Bee.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:51 AM   #47
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirr View Post
Depends on ifyou think Madara in his present form is better than current Naruto and Bee (I mean separately not together at once)? If so I would work it out like this:

Hashirama> past Madara + nine tails > present day Madara > Naruto and Bee.
Hype.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:55 AM   #48
Tirr
Genin

How is that hype? Past Hashiram defeated Madara single handedly with the edition that Madara was aided by the nine tails. Thats fact.

Madara is a former shell of what he was when he was defeted by the First Hokage. Thats fact.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:59 AM   #49
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirr View Post
How is that hype? Past Hashiram defeated Madara single handedly with the edition that Madara was aided by the nine tails. Thats fact.

Madara is a former shell of what he was when he was defeted by the First Hokage. Thats fact.
For all we know Harshiama tripped Madara on the way to the lunch table and Madara had a heart attack on the way down, and the Nine Tails couldn't fit through the door.

Again for all we know Madara had the ability to sprout flowers from his eyes, and he considered that his greatest move.

And we don't know if the Rinnengan will help him at all.

Powerscaling doesn't work when hype is involved.

Also it goes by what Madara says and Madara is known for twisting words.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:59 AM   #50
Veteran Chunin

if the first hokage was said to have collected 7 tailed beast as described in episode 142 by madara than he can own killer bee and if he cant then your basicly saying that killer bee is stronger than madara who can't beat the first or fourth hokage

Old 09-30-2010, 05:03 AM   #51
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu View Post
if the first hokage was said to have collected 7 tailed beast as described in episode 142 by madara than he can own killer bee and if he cant then your basicly saying that killer bee is stronger than madara who can't beat the first or fourth hokage
"was said"
"episode"

No we aren't saying that we are saying he is stronger than the five kages.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:05 AM   #52
Veteran Chunin

so killer bee is stronger than all the hokages ever even the temporarry one danzo ?

Old 09-30-2010, 05:06 AM   #53
Tirr
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
For all we know Harshiama tripped Madara on the way to the lunch table and Madara had a heart attack on the way down, and the Nine Tails couldn't fit through the door.

Again for all we know Madara had the ability to sprout flowers from his eyes, and he considered that his greatest move.

And we don't know if the Rinnengan will help him at all.

Powerscaling doesn't work when hype is involved.

Also it goes by what Madara says and Madara is known for twisting words.
There's definitely a Manga cell depicting the battle between Madara and Hashirama and nine tails. It shows a full scale 1v1 battle worthy of building the Valley at the End statues. It definitely happened and the first defeated him.

Last edited by Tirr; 09-30-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Tirr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #54
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu View Post
so killer bee is stronger than all the hokages ever even the temporarry one danzo ?
Yep.
Killerbee is stronger than all of them.
So is Naruto,
meaning they win.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote