Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #21
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Merge game :D

Haha, thanks. xD

6/10

Neji + Itachi

Netachi...?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #22
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

6/10

Mizukage + Raikage

MizuRai!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #23
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

7/10

Lee + Hinata

Lieta? xDD

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #24
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

7/10

Jugo + Kisame + Mei + Madara + Lee - Madara + Lee

Jukisameimadlee
Lee

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #25
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

8/10 watdafak o.o

Madara + Hashirama

Mashira

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:27 PM   #26
Crisis
Chunin Exam Participant

Crisis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

7/10. I think Mashirama would have been better.
Sasuke + Naruto

Sasuruto?
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:55 AM   #27
DeidaraLove4
Academy Graduate

DeidaraLove4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

5/10

Asuma and Kurenai

Asurenai

I'm not the girl next door, and I'm not the girl that's "up in da' hood", I'm the girl who doesn't know where the heck she's at.

Mwahahaha....insanity. O:<

Last edited by DeidaraLove4; 09-28-2010 at 08:57 AM.
DeidaraLove4 is offline   Reply With Quote