Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-27-2010, 05:52 PM   #21
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 512 PREDICTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You are obsessed with Sasuke frying Zetsu.
But do you not remember Zetsu saying he will fight Naruto? This battle must happen.

The rules of the universe demand it.

He did. But then Madara said don't.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:05 PM   #22
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
He did. But then Madara said don't.
Im not saying he wont get fried, just not yet

And I will be most pleased by it.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #23
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Im not saying he wont get fried, just not yet

And I will be most pleased by it.

Here's how it goes. Once Zetsu gets fried by Sasuke's Amaterasu I will stop saying that he will...even if it doesn't kill Zetsu.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #24
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Black
Well, it was really just something Sasuke would say. I mean, he did tend to kill anyone who got in his way. The last time he met Zetsu he left him alone, so unless Zetsu does anything like you say in your prediction (which I say Zetsu won't do) Sasuke has no reason to kill Zetsu.

That's like saying the Madara mysteries are no big deal. I would be disappointed if Zetsu didn't have a secret to him, especially since he was the freakiest Akatsuki and only the third to be shown. (Fourth if you count Orochimaru.)

Can you really make further predictions based on predictions before you know how much of your current prediction will happen?

You could at least have Madara say "Kabuto, have your zombies follow Plan 2" or something like that. Kabuto responds with "Understood, Madara-San." Or something.

Yeah, kinda. Killerbee, Naruto, Yamato, Guy, Motoi, and Aoba are there. Seriously, with their combined powers Madara can't do too much to them. His best bet is to isolate one of the Jinchuriki from the rest and then take him down.

I suppose. I just don't see Zetsu VS Sasuke being as huge or likely a confrontation as you do.

Mostly because I originally came up with the theory like months ago. I can even prove it. Probably. If I can still find the thread.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #25
9 Tail Sage
Ninja Academy Student

9 Tail Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, beyond his prediction now. (Not disagreeing.) I think first of all we'll go back to the island gang getting out of the water bubbles, lol, then Naruto wonders about his new skills: the hows, the whats, and the whys. Then in the end it focuses back to Madara with a crazy plan and maybe a little bit of the village.

....../\/\/\/\/\/\
.....Xlllll[<@ ]lllllX
(@
[ʘ] [ʘ]@)
......\ == . . ==/
.......\ -v--v- /
........\_____/

Proud to say I made this by myself.
If I find anywhere else I'll know you took it from me.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:20 PM   #26
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Well, it was really just something Sasuke would say. I mean, he did tend to kill anyone who got in his way. The last time he met Zetsu he left him alone, so unless Zetsu does anything like you say in your prediction (which I say Zetsu won't do) Sasuke has no reason to kill Zetsu.

That's like saying the Madara mysteries are no big deal. I would be disappointed if Zetsu didn't have a secret to him, especially since he was the freakiest Akatsuki and only the third to be shown. (Fourth if you count Orochimaru.)

Can you really make further predictions based on predictions before you know how much of your current prediction will happen?

You could at least have Madara say "Kabuto, have your zombies follow Plan 2" or something like that. Kabuto responds with "Understood, Madara-San." Or something.

Yeah, kinda. Killerbee, Naruto, Yamato, Guy, Motoi, and Aoba are there. Seriously, with their combined powers Madara can't do too much to them. His best bet is to isolate one of the Jinchuriki from the rest and then take him down.

I suppose. I just don't see Zetsu VS Sasuke being as huge or likely a confrontation as you do.

Mostly because I originally came up with the theory like months ago. I can even prove it. Probably. If I can still find the thread.

I wouldn't think there even be a Zetsu vs Sasuke except for the fact
that in Chapter 453 Sasuke says he would fry Zetsu if Zetsu tried
anything funny. Now while he doesn't say Zetsu he's obviously
talking about him.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:24 PM   #27
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I wouldn't think there even be a Zetsu vs Sasuke except for the fact
that in Chapter 453 Sasuke says he would fry Zetsu if Zetsu tried
anything funny. Now while he doesn't say Zetsu he's obviously
talking about him.
I already know about the quote and I already know he was talking about Zetsu. But Zetsu hasn't done anything funny yet. And seriously, the same thing applies to everyone Sasuke meets. Sasuke betrayed all of Team Hawk, and he couldn't have trusted anyone more than them.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #28
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I already know about the quote and I already know he was talking about Zetsu. But Zetsu hasn't done anything funny yet. And seriously, the same thing applies to everyone Sasuke meets. Sasuke betrayed all of Team Hawk, and he couldn't have trusted anyone more than them.
Yes, Zetsu has. Zetsu gave his location to the Kages. Sasuke only wanted
to fight and kill the Hokage. Zetsu made him fight all of them. Sasuke
should have done something about Zetsu earlier. So the fight is past due.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #29
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Yes, Zetsu has. Zetsu gave his location to the Kages. Sasuke only wanted
to fight and kill the Hokage. Zetsu made him fight all of them. Sasuke
should have done something about Zetsu earlier. So the fight is past due.
Zetsu and Sasuke met during Sasuke's confrontation with Naruto. And when that happened Sasuke couldn't have cared less. He doesn't even know Zetsu gave away the fact he was there. IIRC he didn't try to sneak in anyways since he had a huge fight with the Land of Iron Shinobi. Besides, Sasuke isn't the type to hold grudges like that. (Wait..... Nevermind.) It wasn't that big a deal.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:26 AM   #30
mirage
Academy Graduate

mirage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Zetsu and Sasuke met during Sasuke's confrontation with Naruto. And when that happened Sasuke couldn't have cared less. He doesn't even know Zetsu gave away the fact he was there. IIRC he didn't try to sneak in anyways since he had a huge fight with the Land of Iron Shinobi. Besides, Sasuke isn't the type to hold grudges like that. (Wait..... Nevermind.) It wasn't that big a deal.
sasuke and zetsu met when pain is defeated by naruto. Madara appeared out of nowhere and zetsu came told them pain died. After this Sasuke made his way to the kage meeting and madara told zetsu to show the way.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:36 AM   #31
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Here's how it goes. Once Zetsu gets fried by Sasuke's Amaterasu I will stop saying that he will...even if it doesn't kill Zetsu.
If he does get fried, I will celebrate by getting KFZ
Kentucky Fried Zetsu

But it 'would' be a fitting death

Old 09-28-2010, 01:12 PM   #32
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage View Post
sasuke and zetsu met when pain is defeated by naruto. Madara appeared out of nowhere and zetsu came told them pain died. After this Sasuke made his way to the kage meeting and madara told zetsu to show the way.
I already know this, and that doesn't contradict anything I said. So what was the point of you saying that?
Old 09-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #33
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Leetspeak

{I cant speak it D8}

I want to say Zetsu is really a Time Paradox Created when Madara tested out his Time Warp EMS ability, and that when he Grew Zetsu in a TopsyTurvy he went back/forth/back/forth and screwed him up, threw in a dead body, AND, he threw in Gasoline instead of Fertilizer,

My theory is, Zetsu can use the Fire Element
ZETSU INFERNO!

Burn baby burn