Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-27-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Chapter 512 PREDICTION

Madara: I'm going after Nine Tails.

Zetsu: Weren't you going to have Sasuke do that?

Madara looks at Kabuto

Madara: Not anymore. Make sure Sasuke does not leave the hide out

Zetsu: Right

Kabuto: In that case I think I'll have a little fun with the Ninja Alliance.

Madara: Just stay away from Sasuke.

Kabuto: Kukukuku. Oh, no problem there

.................................................. ................................................

Sakura: Lady Tsunade?

Tsunade: Anko hasn't returned yet from her mission.
She may need back up.

Sakura: Back up? What was her mission?

Tsunade: Finding and restraining Kabuto Yakushi.

Sakura: !

Tsunade: The Village needs rebuilding but I'll grant you a 5 Shinobi Squad.

Sakura: Yes, milady.

Tsunade: I want you to bring Anko home. Whether she's alive or...

.................................................. ...............................................

Show's Anko and the ninja she was with
lying dead with a bunch of snakes crawling around them.

.................................................. ................................................

Kabuto: Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation.

(The Akatsuki Zombies appear)

Kabuto: Keep the Ninja Alliance busy.

Akatsuki Zombie: Yes master

(The Akatsuki Zombie teleport away while Kabuto stays)

Kabuto: Now the fun soon begins.

.................................................. .................................................

Naruto: Can't...break...free!

Guy: Argh!!!

Yamato: Curses! If just one of us wasn't trapped...

Killer Bee: I'm wrapped in this trap like a shoe stuck in glue

Aoba: That doesn't even make sense!!

Killer Bee: Don't be a hater because I'm greater.

Motoi: This is no time for arguments. We have to break free and warn....

(They all break free somehow)

Naruto: We're free!

Killer Bee: Yes!

Yamato: But how?

Motoi: Uh oh.

(Madara has appeared)

Madara: I'm here to take the Nine Tails. Stay out of my way or die.

.................................................. ............................................

(Sasuke is walking. His eyes are not seen)

Sasuke has a few flashbacks of Itachi,
what Madara told him, and what Danzo told him.

Sasuke then has a flashback of Naruto

Naruto: We will both die.

Sasuke grits his teeth: That loser...

Sasuke stops walking

Zetsu is standing in the way

Sasuke: Where's Naruto?

Zetsu: In Konoha of course.

Sasuke: Don't mistake me for a fool. They wouldn't leave Naruto in the village after what happened last time with Pain and his invasion.

Zetsu: You're mission is to destroy Konoha.

Sasuke: Tell me where Naruto is.

Zetsu: I can't do that.

Sasuke: Oh well.

(Sasuke opens his eyes to show Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)

Sasuke: Your funeral.

The end of Chapter 512

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
kakuzu58
Genin

kakuzu58 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 512 PREDICTION

good prediction, i just wish it could be longer cause i hate to wait and read the next one after i already read the newest.

Kakuzu is my idol, my soul, and my teacher. Never disobey him, or .........you'll meet his past, partners.

Fan Clubs:
Kisame Fan Club 2
Kakuzu Fan club
Spoiler:
Adopted: Zaraki Kenpachi
Kenpachi, and ZIM

ALL HAIL MEGATRON, TRUE DECEPTICON LEADER AND THE TRUE PRIME.
" You still fight for the weak, THAT IS WHY YOU LOSE"- megatron 2007 transformers movie.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakuzu58 View Post
good prediction, i just wish it could be longer cause i hate to wait and read the next one after i already read the newest.

Thanks I'll probably write 513 prediction a little later.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:23 PM   #4
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

That would be epic. >_>
That is all

/leaves
Old 09-27-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
That would be epic. >_>
That is all

/leaves

Thank you.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Madara: I'm going after Nine Tails.

Zetsu: Weren't you going to have Sasuke do that?

Madara looks at Kabuto

Madara: Not anymore. Make sure Sasuke does not leave the hide out

Zetsu: Right

Kabuto: In that case I think I'll have a little fun with the Ninja Alliance.

Madara: Just stay away from Sasuke.

Kabuto: Kukukuku. Oh, no problem there

Sakura: Lady Tsunade?

Tsunade: Anko hasn't returned yet from her mission.
She may need back up.

Sakura: Back up? What was her mission?

Tsunade: Finding and restraining Kabuto Yakushi.

Sakura: !

Tsunade: The Village needs rebuilding but I'll grant you a 5 Shinobi Squad.

Sakura: Yes, milady.

Tsunade: I want you to bring Anko home. Whether she's alive or...

.................................................. ...............................................

Show's Anko and the ninja she was with
lying dead with a bunch of snakes crawling around them.

Kabuto: Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation.

(The Akatsuki Zombies appear)

Kabuto: Keep the Ninja Alliance busy.

Akatsuki Zombie: Yes master

(The Akatsuki Zombie teleport away while Kabuto stays)

Kabuto: Now the fun soon begins.

.................................................. .................................................

Naruto: Can't...break...free!

Guy: Argh!!!

Yamato: Curses! If just one of us wasn't trapped...

Killer Bee: I'm wrapped in this trap like a shoe stuck in glue

Aoba: That doesn't even make sense!!

Killer Bee: Don't be a hater because I'm greater.

Motoi: This is no time for arguments. We have to break free and warn....

(They all break free somehow)

Naruto: We're free!

Killer Bee: Yes!

Yamato: But how?

Motoi: Uh oh.

(Madara has appeared)

Madara: I'm here to take the Nine Tails. Stay out of my way or die.

.................................................. ............................................

(Sasuke is walking. His eyes are not seen)

Sasuke has a few flashbacks of Itachi,
what Madara told him, and what Danzo told him.

Sasuke then has a flashback of Naruto

Naruto: We will both die.

Sasuke grits his teeth: That loser...

Sasuke stops walking

Zetsu is standing in the way

Sasuke: Where's Naruto?

Zetsu: In Konoha of course.

Sasuke: Don't mistake me for a fool. They wouldn't leave Naruto in the village after what happened last time with Pain and his invasion.

Zetsu: You're mission is to destroy Konoha.

Sasuke: Tell me where Naruto is.

Zetsu: I can't do that.

Sasuke: Oh well.

(Sasuke opens his eyes to show Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)

Sasuke: Your funeral.

The end of Chapter 512
In red.

This won't happen. That's his PTS phrase. D:
Old 09-27-2010, 01:34 PM   #7
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

You're really hung up on this Sasuke killing Zetsu thing, aren't you?

Okay, first, I don't think Madara ever said he'd send Sasuke after Nine-Tails. If he didn't Zetsu wouldn't have to ask. Besides, there's no way Sasuke could go anywhere without the intelligence Madara and company have. Except he could possibly go to the Leaf Village, but if EMS is really such a big boost in power Madara doesn't have to worry about Sasuke exacting his revenge. He wouldn't need Zetsu to keep Sasuke from going, and I think Zetsu has a grander purpose than that.

Kabuto making his move makes sense, though.

Anko and crew just die? I don't think so. We still haven't seen Anko's Twin Snake Sacrifice.

I don't really think Kabuto would just be like "Go do something". This is war here, there's a lot more strategy, planning, and tactics involved. Both sides need a strong leader who can provide that, so Kabuto would be ordering each person to different areas to use different plans and tactics.

Naruto and the others probably already broke out. It was only meant to delay them, not really kill them. Madara would most likely try not to gather attention to his appearance, since the less people fighting, the easier it is to capture Nine-Tails. And if Kisame detailed Naruto's control over his Biju, Madara has even more reason to be cautious.

Sasuke certainly wants to crush Naruto. His eyes not being shown is a given. But I doubt that Zetsu would be left to stop him, if anyone. Madara knows Zetsu has poor fighting ability. He's leader of the Akatsuki, so he wouldn't leave a non-fighter to stop one of their strongest Shinobi. Zetsu would more likely go with him to capture Nine-Tails as support, or gather as much info on enemy forces as possible before the fighting begins.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #8
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And so the invasion and assult on the Leaf begins

I feel like this will be worse then pain
Old 09-27-2010, 02:20 PM   #9
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why did you put Tsunade and Sakura in your prediction

Old 09-27-2010, 02:23 PM   #10
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Zetsu will not just get fried

Tell me one major character that just got fried before he even did anything?
TELL ME!!!

'Kimimaro'

Old 09-27-2010, 03:13 PM   #11
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ths is really good!!

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
Old 09-27-2010, 03:57 PM   #12
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Even if it doesn't come true, your predictions are always entertaining
Old 09-27-2010, 03:59 PM   #13
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

to epic and to good to actually happen

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #14
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nice good prediction

Old 09-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #15
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
You're really hung up on this Sasuke killing Zetsu thing, aren't you?

It's going to happen. Chapter 453 says so.

Okay, first, I don't think Madara ever said he'd send Sasuke after Nine-Tails. If he didn't Zetsu wouldn't have to ask. Besides, there's no way Sasuke could go anywhere without the intelligence Madara and company have. Except he could possibly go to the Leaf Village, but if EMS is really such a big boost in power Madara doesn't have to worry about Sasuke exacting his revenge. He wouldn't need Zetsu to keep Sasuke from going, and I think Zetsu has a grander purpose than that.

Sasuke told Madara that he wanted to fight Naruto.
Madara wants to capture Naruto. Sasuke wants to kill Naruto.
Sasuke will probably get the intelligence from Zetsu.
I don't think Zetsu is as key of a player as everyone makes him out to be.

Zetsu is just mysterious for the sake of being mysterious.

Kabuto making his move makes sense, though.

It does.

Anko and crew just die? I don't think so. We still haven't seen Anko's Twin Snake Sacrifice.

We don't need to.

I don't really think Kabuto would just be like "Go do something". This is war here, there's a lot more strategy, planning, and tactics involved. Both sides need a strong leader who can provide that, so Kabuto would be ordering each person to different areas to use different plans and tactics.

Kabuto already told them what to do before hand.

Naruto and the others probably already broke out. It was only meant to delay them, not really kill them. Madara would most likely try not to gather attention to his appearance, since the less people fighting, the easier it is to capture Nine-Tails. And if Kisame detailed Naruto's control over his Biju, Madara has even more reason to be cautious.

Nah, Madara's on the war path. He's going all out.

Sasuke certainly wants to crush Naruto. His eyes not being shown is a given. But I doubt that Zetsu would be left to stop him, if anyone. Madara knows Zetsu has poor fighting ability. He's leader of the Akatsuki, so he wouldn't leave a non-fighter to stop one of their strongest Shinobi. Zetsu would more likely go with him to capture Nine-Tails as support, or gather as much info on enemy forces as possible before the fighting begins.

Madara never told Zetsu to fight Sasuke just to make sure he doesn't
leave the hide out. If you notice Zetsu first tries to lie and say Naruto
is still in Konoha.
in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
And so the invasion and assult on the Leaf begins

I feel like this will be worse then pain
indeed it will be

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGod View Post
why did you put Tsunade and Sakura in your prediction
Because awesome things will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Zetsu will not just get fried

Tell me one major character that just got fried before he even did anything?
TELL ME!!!

'Kimimaro'
Yes Zetsu will. He will get fried by Amaterasu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
Ths is really good!!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Even if it doesn't come true, your predictions are always entertaining
Thanks. Hopefully I'll get it somewhat right this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
to epic and to good to actually happen
Disagree. Naruto has been actually pretty good lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
Nice good prediction
Thank you.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #16
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
in black
Chapter 453 has one statement from Sasuke that IMO doesn't mean anything. I think you're reading too much into it.

I don't think he's mysterious for the sake of being mysterious. He's a freaking plant. If he doesn't have more to the story I'll eat my socks. All of them. And my shoes. With salt. And Ketchup. Besides, Sasuke couldn't get to Naruto before Madara does or get there in time to stop him. His activity is of no concern to Madara.

Agreed.

But Anko's death would be massively pointless. Anko had the history with Orochimaru and always wanted to kill him. Even after his death she was always tracking Kabuto. She at least deserves a more epic death than that. More minor characters than her have had better deaths. At the very least she should get more screentime before or during her death scene. Besides, I think they discovered Kabuto for the purpose of telling the Ninja Alliance.

Even so, it should be given mention. Like Madara says something about their war plans before heading out.

He just doesn't seem like the type to rush in. He seems very conservative and never going all-out when it isn't necessary. Besides, he knows and understands the limits of his own abilities. He wouldn't act carelessly. It just seems out of character for him.

That part makes sense. But did he even know of the Ninja Alliance or the Fourth Great Ninja War? Tsunade wanted Naruto on the front lines because he's an asset as a fighter, and knowing Tsunade, Sasuke might actually think Naruto was still at the leaf.

And I have my own theory that Zetsu will pose as one of the Kages. Madara would probably have him do that rather than confining Sasuke to the hideout, especially when he should know Zetsu doesn't have the skill to keep Sasuke from doing anything. (Unless he has some technique we haven't seen, specifically designed to trap or stop people.)
Old 09-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #17
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

it's not likely they would waste time sending Sakura after a fodder ninja.
Sasuke I dont think knew anything about Pain attacking the villages.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:00 PM   #18
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
I think they would. Because Anko most definatly has some kind of info that Tsunade needs..

Oh, and @sticky: Your welcome

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
Old 09-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #19
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Chapter 453 has one statement from Sasuke that IMO doesn't mean anything. I think you're reading too much into it.

"If he tries anything funny I'll fry him with amaterasu"

Seems pretty clear cut to me.

I don't think he's mysterious for the sake of being mysterious. He's a freaking plant. If he doesn't have more to the story I'll eat my socks. All of them. And my shoes. With salt. And Ketchup. Besides, Sasuke couldn't get to Naruto before Madara does or get there in time to stop him. His activity is of no concern to Madara.

Just about everybody wants to make Zetsu some major antagonist
because we know next to nothing about him and he's chummy with
Madara and because he seems like he be a cool villain. But it could
just be that Zetsu is just there as bait for the readers so they'll
think "I wonder if we'll ever figure out the Zetsu mystery."
Just watch, Zetsu will have the most generic back story ever.
You're probably right on the Sasuke part. Honestly I don't know what
the deal is here. Madara first was talking about having Naruto and Sasuke
fight but now Madara is going after Naruto himself. Was this Madara's plan all along or is this a change of plans thanks to Kabuto in the game.

Agreed.

Good.

But Anko's death would be massively pointless. Anko had the history with Orochimaru and always wanted to kill him. Even after his death she was always tracking Kabuto. She at least deserves a more epic death than that. More minor characters than her have had better deaths. At the very least she should get more screentime before or during her death scene. Besides, I think they discovered Kabuto for the purpose of telling the Ninja Alliance.

You'll see how it works out in later predictions.

Even so, it should be given mention. Like Madara says something about their war plans before heading out.

Too many things I don't know to have any good plans. For instance
I don't know where everybody is currently located. Kishimoto would.

He just doesn't seem like the type to rush in. He seems very conservative and never going all-out when it isn't necessary. Besides, he knows and understands the limits of his own abilities. He wouldn't act carelessly. It just seems out of character for him.

But is he REALLY being careless?

That part makes sense. But did he even know of the Ninja Alliance or the Fourth Great Ninja War? Tsunade wanted Naruto on the front lines because he's an asset as a fighter, and knowing Tsunade, Sasuke might actually think Naruto was still at the leaf.

Sasuke attacked the Kages so he should know something is going on.
Sasuke also knows Madara is after Naruto and he knows about the
Pain invasion.

And I have my own theory that Zetsu will pose as one of the Kages. Madara would probably have him do that rather than confining Sasuke to the hideout, especially when he should know Zetsu doesn't have the skill to keep Sasuke from doing anything. (Unless he has some technique we haven't seen, specifically designed to trap or stop people.)

yeah. A lot of people think this.
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
Sasuke knows about Pain because Zetsu told him. Chapter 453.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
I think they would. Because Anko most definatly has some kind of info that Tsunade needs..

Oh, and @sticky: Your welcome
thank you

...At least in my case.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:50 PM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You are obsessed with Sasuke frying Zetsu.
But do you not remember Zetsu saying he will fight Naruto? This battle must happen.

The rules of the universe demand it.