Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-03-2010, 06:12 PM   #81
manojuchiha
Academy Graduate

manojuchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to manojuchiha
Default Re: Don't You Think The Uchiha Clan Is Weak Without The Sharingan?

100% true
manojuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #82
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

no since theyre natural geniuses. even without sharingan sasuke owned the academy lol. not to mention fire techs at like the age of 9.
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #83
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Maybe, but maybe not.
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #84
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i don't think they would be weak the just wouldn't be as strong basicly the would just be like ever other ninja
Old 09-14-2010, 10:46 AM   #85
GizmoAdrian
Freshmen Academy Student

GizmoAdrian is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hmmmmnnnn... I would say, the Uchiha clan will still be one of the strongest clans even if they don't have the Sharinggan

Why?

Remember, as based on the history of the ninja world, The monk entitled as the Sage of the Sixth Paths(The Rinnegan bearer, father of the ninja world and ninja art skills) had 2 sons. One who believes that Love would create peace and the older brother who believes that Power is the only key to achieve peace in ninja world. Both of the brothers were talented in battle and skillful in ninja arts. But the older brother stands to be stronger than the younger one because he was the birth of a new eye power (possesses Sharinggan) together with the blood DNA from his father, he remained ahead of his younger brother who only had the blood DNA of their father but has his Will power for peace and eternity.

But before the Sage of the Sixth Path died, he entrusted his will to his youngest son hoping that his beliefs were the solution in this corrupted and devastated world. The eldest son(Sharinggan user) got jealous and erupts Hatred to his father and younger brother. He then, challenged his younger brother and battled out as long as one of them gains victory over the other. These battle and Hatred were then passed into generations until the Senju clan(youngest son inheritants) and Uchiha clan (Eldest son inheritants) in the Fire Country continued the conflict and became rivalry clans.

Hahahaha long story... Anyway, let me continue further. What if the Uchiha don't possess the Sharinggang, will they still be a strong clan?

Answer: Yes
Why: As based on the story, thet're as well inheritants of the blood DNA of one of the sons of the monk. They inherited the skills of was once the strongest ninja. The sharinggan adds up to it as a bridge on further enhancing their skills in battle.
hehehe Hope I had a good opinion out here. Hello to everyone
GizmoAdrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:08 PM   #86
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Without the sharingan,the Uchiha would be totally weak. They would just be skilled Fire Style users, but other than that,they would have to work hard like everyone else,instead of just being naturally good.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:23 PM   #87
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is very true most Uchiha relay on their eyes for most of their moves or to at least slow the fight down. Example Itachi without his genejutus he would not be a treat to most normal ninja because he has very little ninjutus and average taijutus. It is not fair to judge them on this because it takes the special thing in their clan way from them.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #88
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Compared to the Senju Clan yes. But compared to other ninja they are still high ranked. They start learning fire jutsu in the academy. They obviously have a good amount of skill.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:37 AM   #89
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

agreed w/ Devroux

THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:50 AM   #90
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

kay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

all of the uchiha clan members have an uncomonly high chakra levels and are thought to be extrymly skilled ninjas with a high rate of prodigy ninjas
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:01 AM   #91
ero_jonin
Freshmen Academy Student

ero_jonin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

probably weak enough not to be noticed at all. they'll just be like homeroom teachers, like Iruka, who'd be so weak that they were not sent out to do some missions...
ero_jonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:41 PM   #92
Overload
Apprentice Genin

Overload is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Overload Send a message via Skype™ to Overload

yeah they are weak without it imo, but they are skilled so they can do well without it I guess.
Overload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:42 PM   #93
Crisis
Chunin Exam Participant

Crisis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They wouldn't be the best clan, Probably the Hyuuga would be. They'd still be alright, their fire jutsu would still drop bombs.
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #94
S-dOg21
Apprentice Genin

S-dOg21 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Yes. With out the Sharingan Oroch wouldn't need Sasuke or give him the curce mark. And Madara wouldn't have controled the 9-tails. The Uchiha wouldn't have a "We're the best" attitude, the code name:"Itachi event" wouldnt have happend so Sasuke wouldn't be emo.

Hold on.....The Sharingan is the core for ALL of Naruto's problems

PS3 ID: S-dOg21
Food of the month: Green eggs & Ham.
S-dOg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:12 PM   #95
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi-Uchiha View Post
Do you think the Uchiha Clan would be weak if they didn't had their Sharingans????
Well, i do because that's how they use it as a advantage for them to win battles.... read their enemies moves... get them in their genjutsu... copy their jutsu's and stuff like that

What do you think??? Give Opinions / Examples!!!! Please

Yes but then Sharingan is the signature feature of the Uchiha Clan.

You think Uchiha. You think Sharingan. They go hand in hand.

Uchiha without Sharingan is like Hyuuga without Byukugan.

Without Byukugan their moves are pointless since they require
absolute precision that only the Byukugan can provide.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #96
pain uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

pain uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with the uchiha clan they r strong and they cant be beat in hand to hand combat
Old 09-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #97
yashi uzumaki
Academy Graduate

yashi uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

without the sharingan they are kinda ruined in my opinion i mean that was their thing without it all they were was firebreathing cops

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?" - Kakashi Hatake

"Then I will break that curse. If there's such thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up!" - Naruto Uzumaki

"Regardless of how much you may hate me for being who I am, I will always be just that, myself." - me!
yashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:47 PM   #98
-Dattebayo-
Apprentice Genin

-Dattebayo- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"weakos"
xDDD Yes they are weak wihtout the sharingan. :3
Old 09-26-2010, 11:37 PM   #99
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Don't you think Shino would be weak without bugs?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:25 AM   #100
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Don't you think Gaara would be weak without the sand?

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote